One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
These Are the Trump Properties at the Center of New York’s Fraud Lawsuit
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Sep 22, 2022 20:43:21   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
EmilyD wrote:
Let's see....what did you just say to "Bevvy"??? Oh yeah.....

No one cares what you have to say, anyways !
...


My guess is that you are very difficult to live with.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 20:45:58   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JFlorio wrote:
These non-provable accusations by this dumbass prosecutor reeks of desperation.


She already has made a name for herself.
Now she is seeking Justice for the rest of us.
Why would you be against that ?

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 21:11:28   #
Justice101
 
Milosia2 wrote:
She already has made a name for herself.
Now she is seeking Justice for the rest of us.
Why would you be against that ?


Tish James made a name for herself: Lavetiy Beria who was famous for saying "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". She unethically ran as Attorney General only to persecute and prosecute one man-Donald J. Trump. She did nothing over the past 3+ years to help the citizens of New York who are victims of rising crime and murder every single day. Where is the Justice for the victims?

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 22:34:15   #
db
 
I find it sad that anyone who thinks differently than you has been brainwashed and belongs to a cult. Maybe you should look for the definition of a cult and what makes a cult, believe me it not just they think and rationalize more than you. Trump is an ass but I would rather he was leading the USA. I would be nice if you would open that brain and see it from both sides.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 22:38:05   #
db
 
as compared to the rest of them? Wonder what the reason congress leaves office as multi-millionaires, that's if they leave office.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 00:03:40   #
EmilyD
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Why do you choose to defend her insult to me ?

I was pointing out how mean your words to her were. If that insults you, then so be it.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 00:34:17   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Justice101 wrote:
Tish James made a name for herself: Lavetiy Beria who was famous for saying "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". She unethically ran as Attorney General only to persecute and prosecute one man-Donald J. Trump. She in did nothing over the past 3+ years to help the citizens of New York who are victims of rising crime and murder every single day. Where is the Justice for the victims?


Blah blah blah , so you say.

Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 00:37:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
EmilyD wrote:
I was pointing out how mean your words to her were. If that insults you, then so be it.


Still overlooking her insult to me.
If you or she can’t take it ,
Then you shouldn’t dish it out ,

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 00:44:38   #
Justice101
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Blah blah blah , so you say.


Such an unremarkable comeback. I notice that you are at a loss for words.
Surprised that you didn't go into hiding like you usually do.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 09:37:42   #
EmilyD
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Still overlooking her insult to me.
If you or she can’t take it ,
Then you shouldn’t dish it out ,

You have no reason to throw stones, Milosia2. If YOU don't like insults, YOU should not dish them out!

You effing hypocrite!

You are one of - if not THE - most insulting person on this forum. If you don't like insults, then don't give them out so freely with every post you make!!

However..... I suspect that if you did that - stopped insulting people - you wouldn't have anything at all to say. 🤨

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 11:02:38   #
hygrometer3
 
Milasia2--your comments do not make much sense---Do you need help???

Reply
 
 
Sep 23, 2022 15:31:27   #
EmilyD
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Blah blah blah , so you say.

Insulting.....

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 15:50:38   #
Justice101
 
EmilyD wrote:
Insulting.....


Milosia's reply was self-descriptive: blah:
blä
noun
Worthless nonsense; drivel.
A general feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, or depression.
Nonsense; drivel; idle, meaningless talk

What I posted were facts that she didn't like obviously. I usually don't get a reply from her at all.

Reply
Sep 23, 2022 16:07:11   #
EmilyD
 
Justice101 wrote:
Milosia's reply was self-descriptive: blah:
blä
noun
Worthless nonsense; drivel.
A general feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, or depression.
Nonsense; drivel; idle, meaningless talk

What I posted were facts that she didn't like obviously. I usually don't get a reply from her at all.

She's having a meltdown because someone had gall to give back to her the insults she gives out on a daily basis and she's having a hissy fit about it!!! 😄😄😄

Reply
Sep 26, 2022 22:45:17   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
liberalhunter wrote:
Who cares? Go pop some zits or clean something......make a man a sammich..... but for everyone's sake...... shut up already, you're a huge bore.


Why don’t you take a sweet suck of my ass !!

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.