One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
This Was American Conservatism's Finest Moment
Sep 21, 2022 12:05:26   #
fullspinzoo
 
All conservatives should take to heart the winning argument in the Dobbs case. https://spectator.org/this-was-american-conservatisms-finest-moment/

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 12:27:06   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
All conservatives should take to heart the winning argument in the Dobbs case. https://spectator.org/this-was-american-conservatisms-finest-moment/


The people that are pro abortion should thank God and their Mother for not being aborted.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 12:37:17   #
fullspinzoo
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
The people that are pro abortion should thank God and their Mother for not being aborted.


Absolutely. Of course, there are a few libs on here where I wish their mother was a little bit more liberal.

Reply
 
 
Sep 21, 2022 13:15:19   #
kemmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Absolutely. Of course, there are a few libs on here where I wish their mother was a little bit more liberal.

So like most of your tribe, you’re still ambiguous about abortion when it comes to people you don’t like. Gotcha.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 13:36:28   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Absolutely. Of course, there are a few libs on here where I wish their mother was a little bit more liberal.


I agree, and one of 'em just showed up.

Reply
Sep 21, 2022 13:50:10   #
fullspinzoo
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
I agree, and one of 'em just showed up.


Right on.

Reply
Sep 22, 2022 03:12:28   #
Jlw Loc: Wisconsin
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
The people that are pro abortion should thank God and their Mother for not being aborted.


On the news a little while back, there was a woman protester who was holding up a sign " I wished that I was aborted" . Now that is the definition of insanity

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2022 15:36:19   #
hygrometer3
 
That like Biden-- holding up a sign saying--- I wish I was smart enough to tie my shoes--but they made me PRES.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.