One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Trump Thinks He is Still President
Page 1 of 20 next> last>>
Sep 20, 2022 11:08:02   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
Is he setting up an insanity plea?

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-military-coup/

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:12:39   #
elledee
 
And you still think you have a clue

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:14:24   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
RascalRiley wrote:


"Like" a military coup. You people are ignorant, just ignore anything that doest support your narritive. I was at the park on Saturday sitting around with a bunch of friends and I said it feels like Spring. Dies that mean I'm saying it's spring?

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 11:22:26   #
American Vet
 
RascalRiley wrote:


Poor Rascal - his psychotic obsession just gets the better of him.



Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:22:56   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
RascalRiley wrote:


Speaking of insanity, 5 words.
Beef tenderloin $47.00 per pound today.
The rest of the grocery prices speak for themselves. Oh, and paper plates by Solo, 75 for $15.00. (So get off Trumps Ass, and wake up!)



Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:25:17   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
microphor wrote:
"Like" a military coup. You people are ignorant, just ignore anything that doest support your narritive. I was at the park on Saturday sitting around with a bunch of friends and I said it feels like Spring. Dies that mean I'm saying it's spring?
It was nothing like a military coup. He is not in power. It was another stupid statement to garner press and inflame the cult. It appears to be working, on both counts. Lol

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:27:24   #
Justice101
 
RascalRiley wrote:


I think that Trump used the wrong word-coup when describing what the FBI agents did. It was more of a raid and he described it in a militaristic viewpoint (they were packing rifles). The actual soft coup d'état was the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane, Spy gate, the Mueller investigations into Russian collusion and the First Faux Partisan Impeachment of President Trump.

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 11:36:07   #
Liberty Tree
 
RascalRiley wrote:


Biden does not know he is President unless someone reminds him.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 11:41:48   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
Justice101 wrote:
I think that Trump used the wrong word-coup when describing what the FBI agents did. It was more of a raid and he described it in a militaristic viewpoint (they were packing rifles). The actual soft coup d'état was the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane, Spy gate, the Mueller investigations into Russian collusion and the First Faux Partisan Impeachment of President Trump.

Typical defence for the instigator. He misspoke. That and he was joking are go to defences of his incendiary remarks.

Trump does not make mistakes, just ask him. He would never admit to making a mistake.

No, this was meant to keep the base fired up. The Stand Up to protect him from charges is coming.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 12:02:50   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
microphor wrote:
"Like" a military coup. You people are ignorant, just ignore anything that doest support your narritive. I was at the park on Saturday sitting around with a bunch of friends and I said it feels like Spring. Dies that mean I'm saying it's spring?


Apparently, that’s how the right interprets it.
One bad dem means they’re all bad.
One bad vote means they should all be thrown out.
It goes along with the shallowness of following a mentally ill patient around trying to reinstate him as president.
Who are the crazy ones ????????
Trump knows exactly what he’s doing but his followers don’t.
Sweet gullible ewes.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 12:03:58   #
Bevvy
 
RascalRiley wrote:


No , he is just trying to drive Canadians insane , and it appears to be working well

Reply
 
 
Sep 20, 2022 12:06:27   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Bevvy wrote:
No , he is just trying to drive Canadians insane , and it appears to be working well



Reply
Sep 20, 2022 12:08:05   #
Justice101
 
RascalRiley wrote:
Typical defence for the instigator. He misspoke. That and he was joking are go to defences of his incendiary remarks.

Trump does not make mistakes, just ask him. He would never admit to making a mistake.

No, this was meant to keep the base fired up. The Stand Up to protect him from charges is coming.


If you can interpret what his intentions are-so can I and everyone else. You claim to be interested in words. You may want to use spellcheck for your misspelled word: defenses- not defences.

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 12:12:20   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
RascalRiley wrote:


He is!!

Reply
Sep 20, 2022 12:13:18   #
RascalRiley Loc: Ontario
 
Justice101 wrote:
If you can interpret what his intentions are-so can I and everyone else. You claim to be interested in words. You may want to use spellcheck for your misspelled word: defenses- not defences.

You are right. You have every right to make excuses for him. Why someone would make excuses for him is beyond me. Must be a cult thing.

Reply
Page 1 of 20 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.