One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
How a Bedouin tracker sees the desert
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 6, 2022 13:25:36   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/bedouin-desert-tracking-negev?

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 13:36:38   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Elwood wrote:
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/bedouin-desert-tracking-negev?


Nope , won’t help trump.

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 13:43:52   #
RandyBrian
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Nope , won’t help trump.


I am really curious as to why you make such posts. Do you really think it displays anything flattering to you? Do you think it sounds witty? Do you think it projects intelligence? These questions are important for you to answer for yourself, and to share with your therapist as soon as possible.

Reply
 
 
Sep 6, 2022 13:48:00   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Nope , won’t help trump.


You are one dumb ass. The chit chat section is not for politics.

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 13:48:38   #
Puds Loc: So Centrl MN
 
Cool! Thank you!

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 13:49:46   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
Puds wrote:
Cool! Thank you!



Reply
Sep 6, 2022 13:59:39   #
son of witless
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I am really curious as to why you make such posts. Do you really think it displays anything flattering to you? Do you think it sounds witty? Do you think it projects intelligence? These questions are important for you to answer for yourself, and to share with your therapist as soon as possible.


I understand him. He is even more partisan than the rest of us. We hate Biden and his co-conspirators as much as he hates Republicans, Christians, and Donald J. Trump. The real difference, besides that we are right and he is a moron, is that we have other interests outside of politics.

Thus this topic was posted non partisan, non political, and anyone, even a flaming liberal could have read it and posted a nice or neutral comment on an interesting subject.

Milosia2 having no life outside of his hyper partisan personality, could not help himself. He had to insult. He knows no other way through his dismal depressing little life.

Reply
 
 
Sep 6, 2022 14:21:46   #
RandyBrian
 
son of witless wrote:
I understand him. He is even more partisan than the rest of us. We hate Biden and his co-conspirators as much as he hates Republicans, Christians, and Donald J. Trump. The real difference, besides that we are right and he is a moron, is that we have other interests outside of politics.

Thus this topic was posted non partisan, non political, and anyone, even a flaming liberal could have read it and posted a nice or neutral comment on an interesting subject.

Milosia2 having no life outside of his hyper partisan personality, could not help himself. He had to insult. He knows no other way through his dismal depressing little life.
I understand him. He is even more partisan than th... (show quote)


Goodness, I really DO hope you are wrong! What a sad and pathetic way to live!
But I can't argue with your conclusion. It fits the facts.
I, personally, found the article fascinating.

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 15:58:07   #
Ricktloml
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Goodness, I really DO hope you are wrong! What a sad and pathetic way to live!
But I can't argue with your conclusion. It fits the facts.
I, personally, found the article fascinating.


I too found the article fascinating...the amazing skills. Thanks for posting it.

Reply
Sep 6, 2022 18:28:38   #
son of witless
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Goodness, I really DO hope you are wrong! What a sad and pathetic way to live!
But I can't argue with your conclusion. It fits the facts.
I, personally, found the article fascinating.


Far and few between, but they happened, I have shared a pleasant discussion on a neutral topic with someone of the far leftist persuasion. When you get them off of their hate Trump soapbox they are quite rational and intelligent.

Millosio2 and who is the other guy, , , , Kevyn, have no other past times, I guess. I wonder if it is their upbringing. I wonder if their Dad's ever took them fishing ? How can you trust someone who has never baited a hoof ?

Reply
Sep 7, 2022 14:21:52   #
F.D.R.
 
Elwood wrote:
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/bedouin-desert-tracking-negev?


'Locals' we worked with in Nam also had uncanny abilities.

Reply
 
 
Sep 7, 2022 14:40:55   #
elledee
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I am really curious as to why you make such posts. Do you really think it displays anything flattering to you? Do you think it sounds witty? Do you think it projects intelligence? These questions are important for you to answer for yourself, and to share with your therapist as soon as possible.


Let me help.......Stupid is as stupid does

Reply
Sep 7, 2022 14:42:02   #
elledee
 
son of witless wrote:
Far and few between, but they happened, I have shared a pleasant discussion on a neutral topic with someone of the far leftist persuasion. When you get them off of their hate Trump soapbox they are quite rational and intelligent.

Millosio2 and who is the other guy, , , , Kevyn, have no other past times, I guess. I wonder if it is their upbringing. I wonder if their Dad's ever took them fishing ? How can you trust someone who has never baited a hoof ?


Or saddled a fish

Reply
Sep 7, 2022 15:34:52   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
F.D.R. wrote:
'Locals' we worked with in Nam also had uncanny abilities.


Thank you for your service.

Reply
Sep 8, 2022 00:41:26   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
son of witless wrote:
I understand him. He is even more partisan than the rest of us. We hate Biden and his co-conspirators as much as he hates Republicans, Christians, and Donald J. Trump. The real difference, besides that we are right and he is a moron, is that we have other interests outside of politics.

Thus this topic was posted non partisan, non political, and anyone, even a flaming liberal could have read it and posted a nice or neutral comment on an interesting subject.

Milosia2 having no life outside of his hyper partisan personality, could not help himself. He had to insult. He knows no other way through his dismal depressing little life.
I understand him. He is even more partisan than th... (show quote)


You mean Milosia is a man? DAMN.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.