One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
From one gun nut to another.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 1, 2014 13:03:22   #
Grugore
 
Have you heard of the Kriss Super 5? If you're a gun nut, you're going to love this. It's the ultimate close quarters weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnKd6iXHTQg

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:20:34   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Grugore wrote:
Have you heard of the Kriss Super 5? If you're a gun nut, you're going to love this. It's the ultimate close quarters weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnKd6iXHTQg


Put me down for 2!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:21:56   #
Grugore
 
archie bunker wrote:
Put me down for 2!! :thumbup: :thumbup:


I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of one of those.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:32:30   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
Grugore wrote:
I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of one of those.



If I could afford one of those, I could probably afford to hire a bodyguard. I'd love to have one to play with, but I'll just stick with my Glocks and Sigs for now.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:34:32   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Grugore wrote:
I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of one of those.


Oh heck no!! I keep hollowpoints i my .45s because I want all the 'thump' I can get!! I like the .40 ok, but the .45 is better in my opinion.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:37:47   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Loki wrote:
If I could afford one of those, I could probably afford to hire a bodyguard. I'd love to have one to play with, but I'll just stick with my Glocks and Sigs for now.


Would that not be fun?? A guy could go through a lot of money just playing with it for an hour!!

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:38:35   #
Grugore
 
archie bunker wrote:
Oh heck no!! I keep hollowpoints i my .45s because I want all the 'thump' I can get!! I like the .40 ok, but the .45 is better in my opinion.


.40 cal is fine for concealed carry. If you use Hydro-shock rounds, you get plenty of bang. As a matter of fact, statics from actual police shootings shows that the .40 cal is just as effective at getting a one shot kill as the .45.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:44:41   #
Worried for our children Loc: Massachusetts
 
Loki wrote:
If I could afford one of those, I could probably afford to hire a bodyguard. I'd love to have one to play with, but I'll just stick with my Glocks and Sigs for now.




That ought to scare the piss out of DJBitch lol. But, like you, I'll stick with my Glocks and Sig. 👍👍👍

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:49:45   #
Grugore
 
archie bunker wrote:
Would that not be fun?? A guy could go through a lot of money just playing with it for an hour!!


A round of .45 ammo cost 50 cents. It could get a bit expensive.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:52:35   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
archie bunker wrote:
Oh heck no!! I keep hollowpoints i my .45s because I want all the 'thump' I can get!! I like the .40 ok, but the .45 is better in my opinion.


I have both. I prefer the .45, but I wouldn't feel unarmed with my .40.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:55:05   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Love that's its a full auto 45, but at 6 lbs, would be too heavy for me..Love the accuracy features but way too much for me..Sure would loveeeeeeeeeeeee to shoot it tho...

I'm glad these guys don't have them tho~~they're comen after us now~~~Heck with Thanksgiving they say~~



| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 13:58:50   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
Grugore wrote:
A round of .45 ammo cost 50 cents. It could get a bit expensive.


When I first started reloading, a round was about 7 or 8 cents.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 14:04:17   #
arvadaian
 
Grugore wrote:
Have you heard of the Kriss Super 5? If you're a gun nut, you're going to love this. It's the ultimate close quarters weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnKd6iXHTQg


It reminds me of my old grease gun only much faster and probably lighter. Really great looking piece.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 14:07:52   #
Grugore
 
Loki wrote:
When I first started reloading, a round was about 7 or 8 cents.


I used to reload too. I would go around to repair shops and buy several buckets of used lead tire weights. Got them dirt cheap.

| Reply
Nov 1, 2014 14:09:21   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Loki wrote:
I have both. I prefer the .45, but I wouldn't feel unarmed with my .40.


Agreed.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.