One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Joe Biden Takes A Much Deserved Victory Lap After Great Jobs Numbers
Aug 5, 2022 19:18:02   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08/05/biden-victory-lap-jobs.html

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 20:09:37   #
tbutkovich
 
Here is the explanation: People are going back to work because they have racked up record credit card bills. Soon all the free money will end and people will be faced with a hard choice: “Got to go to work!”

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 20:20:37   #
tbutkovich
 
Also the bread lines are growing in the major urban areas along with the growing homeless population.

Take your victory lap, Mr MaGoo.

The policies of this bumbling idiot will one day lead to an economic collapse of epic proportions. This latest Green New Deal will lead to rolling blackouts and you will curse Mr MaGoo who set this policy in motion. They will turn off your air conditioning on a hot summer day if you exceed your carbon allocation. It’s coming! Watch and See!

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 21:38:08   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Also the bread lines are growing in the major urban areas along with the growing homeless population.

Take your victory lap, Mr MaGoo.

The policies of this bumbling idiot will one day lead to an economic collapse of epic proportions. This latest Green New Deal will lead to rolling blackouts and you will curse Mr MaGoo who set this policy in motion. They will turn off your air conditioning on a hot summer day if you exceed your carbon allocation. It’s coming! Watch and See!


So is the end of the world with your help.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 23:35:01   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08/05/biden-victory-lap-jobs.html

Little known facts that most are too lazy to research:

1) The lockdowns from the pandemic resulted in the loss of almost 12 million jobs which id it would have stayed at the pace it was at would have resulted in an annualized loss of over 62 million jobs.
2) Once we came out of the lockdowns, Trump went to work on job recovery and worked to recover 5 million jobs by the time he left office, an annualized rate of 7.4 million jobs.
3) When FJB came to power, he’s meandered a job recovery over a year-and-a-half of 9 million jobs which results in an annualized rate of 6 million jobs.
4) This proves that we would have been recovered long ago if Trump had remained in office as his annualized job recovery rate was 25 percent higher than FJB’s.

The proof is in the FACTS leftists!



Reply
Aug 6, 2022 10:38:33   #
currahee506
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08/05/biden-victory-lap-jobs.html


There are are terrific salaries for those who work for the government. Governments do not create jobs, they steal jobs from the private sector and then create messes that the private sector has to clean up.

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 12:18:36   #
fastforwardr1
 
.

Reply
 
 
Aug 6, 2022 12:20:07   #
tbutkovich
 
Did Joe take a victory lap or a victory nap?

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 13:02:34   #
elledee
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08/05/biden-victory-lap-jobs.html


Not exactly..... actually he was trying to find his lap

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 17:54:43   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08/05/biden-victory-lap-jobs.html

Hey Boob, what about this. I know that you can't refute unless it's with a stupid meme because you're nothing but a maroon...

This jobs report, as anything reported by this leftist government, sounds either fishy or a bunch of spin. Where are these 528 thousand jobs added? I went straight to the source, The Bureau of Labor Statistics, and it appears that someone is “cooking the books.”

Logic dictates, as indicated on the graph below, that if 528 thousand jobs were “created” it would correspond to a 528 thousand “uptick” in employment in July. I know what you’ll say, people have left the workforce, so that means that 349 thousand have left the workforce for a net increase in employment of 179 thousand. Still good you say but the chart below, I repeat again from data from BLS, reveals a different picture. Could it indicate a recession perhaps?

Since March, the number of employed has remained steady at ~158 thousand while the change in employment since January shows a steady downward trend even reaching negative in two months.

Like I said, something is rotten in Denmark and this doesn’t look very rosy to me leftists.



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.