One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Total Corruption
Page 1 of 2 next>
Aug 4, 2022 23:23:59   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.

Reply
Aug 4, 2022 23:33:43   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)


Damn. This one's a real head scratcher.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 00:08:32   #
elledee
 
The only thing I can come up with is the average working conservative voter...Of course its not an establishment, just a virtuous group of people that don't vote demonrat.

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 06:56:30   #
Big Kahuna
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)


My daughters Kool Aid stand business has been incorruptible so far but I am keeping gays and transgenders as far away from her as possible. She has had some supply issues however as Pete Buttplug got wind of her profitable business and created some supply chain issues. Slo Joe has even tried to shut her down if she doesn't give the "big guy" his 10% cut. The FBI is investigating her for giving her 10% tithes to our church and has referred to her as an insurrectionist and Lois Lerner, of IRS fame as a protector of ovommit, came over to her booth out of retirement and threatened her with an audit if she doesn't take down the American flag or hire an illegal to mix the Kool Aid. CNN was filming it all and was asking her why she didn't hire a person of color as her diversity consultant. The school's District Superintendent stopped by and warned her about wearing her MAGA t-shirt off the high school campus. Other than that, she is doing quite well.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 10:00:41   #
currahee506
 
The pure Gospel of the sole righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ as is proclaimed in the Scriptures by God's chosen writers who were sinners while they lived in this life.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 10:58:09   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)


I agree it's so overwhelming sad to see our country in this shape.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 14:15:01   #
Big dog
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)

I’ll be working on the list of honest,law abiding and virtuous institutions. I’ll get back to you in, oh, let’s say 2099.

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 14:25:26   #
Big Kahuna
 
Big dog wrote:
I’ll be working on the list of honest,law abiding and virtuous institutions. I’ll get back to you in, oh, let’s say 2099.


It is interesting how the really corrupted entities go after the usually honest businesses, fine them and then put them out of business.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 14:31:11   #
AFVet61
 
Hmmm…I’ll have to get back to you on that.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 16:40:33   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)

Not human entities but Jesus Christ same yesterday today and forever! There r Christian churches that still preach truth! Holy Spirit not gone yet! Harvest in riverside and chino hills jack hibbs!! I go to a Bible believing spirit filled church!! There are still many! Make sure ur there to praise and worship not judge! Cheer up still lots of good people!!!

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 17:47:50   #
Geo
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)


This is what you say when you finally realize that you've been duped and everything you believed in the past was wrong. Welcome to the real world.

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 21:06:43   #
Bassman65
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.VFW

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 23:01:49   #
Ricktloml
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)




And I would really like to tell you how wrong you are, but I just can't. The government is not a swamp, but a cesspool, and the rot runs throughout society. There are decent individuals, quite a few as a matter of fact...so concentrate on surrounding yourself with them, and avoid the reprobate/corrupt/power hungry wanna-be despots and their advocates.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 23:18:40   #
Bassman65
 
The VFW

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 00:18:31   #
Zemirah Loc: Sojourner En Route...
 
By Jove, I think you've got it, Wolf... you sound pert nigh biblical!

It's been a long time coming, and we've been repeatedly prewarned.


Psalm 14:2-4 A Portrait Of Sinners

2 "The Lord has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God.
3 They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt;
There is no one who does good, not even one.
4 Do all the workers of wickedness not know, Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call upon the Lord?"

~ “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” ~
Psalm 46:10

Wolf counselor wrote:
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corrupt.

1. Our government is rotten to the core.

Although there are a few members of Congress that have remained true to their oaths of office, the majority of both parties are corrupt sons and daughters of bitches.

2. The media is rotten to the core.

The media has become the propaganda arm of our corrupt government and they spew lies and deceit with every broadcast.

3. Law enforcement is rotten to the core.

It's not just dirty cops, it's dirty judges, prosecutors and mayors that have turned the judicial system into a joke and they are actually worse than the criminals they are supposed to be prosecuting.

4. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

Although capitalism is the key to a free society, it has been corrupted by shyster corporations and low life merchants whose main objective is to make a quick buck from any sucker they can swindle.

5. Religion is rotten to the core.

Some of the greatest atrocities the world has known were perpetrated by religious fanatics who have totally disregarded the bible and used religion for personal gain.

6. Public education is rotten to the core.

Reading writing and arithmetic are no longer taught in public schools and colleges because they've been replaced with queer gender indoctrination, common core stupidity and critical race theory bullshit.

7. The healthcare industry is rotten to the core.

The catastrophe known as Covid has exposed the healthcare industry and shown the light on the fact that the healthcare industry is in bed with the corrupt government.

Now if you can think of an institution or entity that is pure in virtue and honesty , please let me know.

I would like to think that there's at least one human operated establishment that remains incorruptible.
I can't think of anything that isn't totally corru... (show quote)



Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.