Cliff Notes Version of J. D. Rucker's article:
1. Stop Endorsing RINOs
- We expect him to pick the best America First candidates, but that’s only the case when the America First candidate happens to be the frontrunner.
Otherwise, he’s endorsing people like Dr. Mehmet Oz, Tudor Dixon, and Katie Britt because they had the best chance of winning despite being total RINOs. Britt in particular is annoying because he dumped Mo Brooks to endorse her. She’s a Mitch McConnell puppet and if Trump is back in the White House in 2025, she will not be an ally.
2. Help the January 6 Political Prisoners
- There are people rotting in jail right now who are there because they passionately supported Donald Trump. They aggressively opposed the voter fraud that stole the 2020 election. These are Trump’s people. But he has done little to draw attention to their plight. This is a mistake and very disappointing.
He should be leading protests in DC. He should be calling out the horrible treatment many of the prisoners are receiving. He should be demanding that the two-tier justice system stop treating patriots as insurrectionists as they continue to treat Antifa domestic terrorists as hero activists.
3. Admit He Was Misled on Vaccines
- Now is the perfect time for Donald Trump to reverse his pro-vaxx stance and say he was lied to about it all. Instead, he continues to claim Operation Warp Speed saved tens of millions of lives and the vaccines may be his greatest accomplishment as president. This is the most important of the four interventions is because this one is the greatest threat to his reelection
4. Stop Censoring on Truth Social
- It’s a sad state that just below Twitter, Facebook, and the other woke Big Tech platforms, Truth Social is clearly the most draconian of the alternative social sites.
The platform that he has backed is beholden to Apple and Google, which is why they will censor posts about vaccines and other taboo topics. (Ties in with #3 above. Is this Trump's ego speaking here, where he can't admit he made a mistake?) They’ve even gone so far as to ban controversial people like Juanita Broaddrick for simply speaking her mind.
A friend posts the same thing across all of the platforms. He has been banned on Twitter now for it, but he has been censored multiple times on Truth Social. The same posts fly on Gettr, Parler, and Gab. How can this be a “free speech” platform if they’re censoring people so readily?https://jdrucker.com/4-things-trump-needs-to-fix-immediately/