One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Is God Pro Baby Killer ?
Aug 3, 2022 17:37:30   #
son of witless
 
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-suggests-god-supports-abortion-clashes-pro-life-hasselbeck-he-gave-us-freedom-choice

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 17:39:43   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Don’t know anyone who believes Whoopi

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 17:46:05   #
son of witless
 
Forkbassman wrote:
Don’t know anyone who believes Whoopi


Ms Goldberg said "freedom of choice," . That is as vague Roe V Wade's right to privacy. It can be used to excuse anything. God gave murderers "freedom of choice," so I guess he wanted them to kill. He gives Bank Robbers "freedom of choice," so he must want them to rob banks.

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 18:04:19   #
The Ms.
 
son of witless wrote:
Ms Goldberg said "freedom of choice," . That is as vague Roe V Wade's right to privacy. It can be used to excuse anything. God gave murderers "freedom of choice," so I guess he wanted them to kill. He gives Bank Robbers "freedom of choice," so he must want them to rob banks.


Why do some insist on blaming GOD for their stupid ideas?

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 19:16:59   #
son of witless
 
The Ms. wrote:
Why do some insist on blaming GOD for their stupid ideas?


It's about Atheists imagining that if God existed he would agree with them. It is also very good for their egos. Whoopie likely thought that she was being more clever than the average bear.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 22:32:38   #
Kevyn
 
son of witless wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-suggests-god-supports-abortion-clashes-pro-life-hasselbeck-he-gave-us-freedom-choice


Over 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage making your god the greatest abortionist ever. And you worship him? Are you a believer? If so you are pro abortion not pro choice. He could save rather than murder these “children.”

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 22:42:11   #
son of witless
 
Kevyn wrote:
Over 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage making your god the greatest abortionist ever. And you worship him?


You realize of course that God knows everything ? When you die and are trying to sneak into Heaven, this little statement of yours will not be helpful. Your Spiritual Caseworker will brief you on it. Ifin I was you, I'd work on my Attitude.

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 22:56:58   #
Kevyn
 
son of witless wrote:
You realize of course that God knows everything ? When you die and are trying to sneak into Heaven, this little statement of yours will not be helpful. Your Spiritual Caseworker will brief you on it. Ifin I was you, I'd work on my Attitude.

I didn’t exist before I was born and I won’t after I die. The only free people are those who understand those simple facts.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 23:18:24   #
The Ms.
 
Kevyn wrote:
I didn’t exist before I was born and I won’t after I die. The only free people are those who understand those simple facts.


So, that’s your problem…… man, are you going to be surprised…

Reply
Aug 4, 2022 02:03:57   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Kevyn wrote:
I didn’t exist before I was born and I won’t after I die. The only free people are those who understand those simple facts.
If you are nothing more than the random product of time plus matter plus chance, physics and chemistry in motion,
then you have no intrinsic worth therefore no purpose for existence. The simple fact then is you are absolutely useless to the human race.

Reply
Aug 4, 2022 10:07:30   #
son of witless
 
Kevyn wrote:
I didn’t exist before I was born and I won’t after I die. The only free people are those who understand those simple facts.


I suggest that you consider cremation when your time comes. You're going to want to get yourself acclimated to your eternity.

Reply
 
 
Aug 4, 2022 19:04:50   #
maryla
 
son of witless wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-suggests-god-supports-abortion-clashes-pro-life-hasselbeck-he-gave-us-freedom-choice


i highly doubt that!!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.