One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
NYC Council Woman takes heat for daring to oppose Drag Queen Hour.
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Aug 2, 2022 16:51:17   #
son of witless
 
Am I the only person who believes these LGBTQ types have way too much power ?


https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/education/2022/06/16/queens-councilmember-calls-drag-queen-story-hours-in-schools--grooming-#:~:text=Queens%20Councilmember%20Vickie%20Paladino%20drew%20criticism%20from%20her,and%20sexualization%E2%80%9D%20in%20a%20series%20of%20tweets%20Monday.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 18:13:13   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
There are millions that agree with her. Far more then the Abcqueer crowd.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 18:23:56   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
son of witless wrote:
Am I the only person who believes these LGBTQ types have way too much power ?


https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/education/2022/06/16/queens-councilmember-calls-drag-queen-story-hours-in-schools--grooming-#:~:text=Queens%20Councilmember%20Vickie%20Paladino%20drew%20criticism%20from%20her,and%20sexualization%E2%80%9D%20in%20a%20series%20of%20tweets%20Monday.


No, you are not the only one. You have plenty of company in being wrong headed.

The council woman is a public figure and should know that she will get heat for her opinions. The right's obsession with 'grooming' is a rationalization for dehumanizing LGBTQ+ folks.

"Grooming" and the 'stolen election' are stories the right tells itself to justify abusing and denigrating those with whom they disagree. There is no evidence that LGBTQ+ abuse children more than heterosexuals, just like there is no evidence the election was stolen; just stories the right tells itself to justify their own questionable opinions and behaviors.

LGBTQ+ have way too much power.....sheesh. Just their coming out of the closet is scary, isn't it?

https://stopabusecampaign.org/2017/03/10/are-most-sex-abusers-heterosexual/

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 18:41:55   #
son of witless
 
working class stiff wrote:
No, you are not the only one. You have plenty of company in being wrong headed.

The council woman is a public figure and should know that she will get heat for her opinions. The right's obsession with 'grooming' is a rationalization for dehumanizing LGBTQ+ folks.

"Grooming" and the 'stolen election' are stories the right tells itself to justify abusing and denigrating those with whom they disagree. There is no evidence that LGBTQ+ abuse children more than heterosexuals, just like there is no evidence the election was stolen; just stories the right tells itself to justify their own questionable opinions and behaviors.

LGBTQ+ have way too much power.....sheesh. Just their coming out of the closet is scary, isn't it?

https://stopabusecampaign.org/2017/03/10/are-most-sex-abusers-heterosexual/
No, you are not the only one. You have plenty of ... (show quote)


Another reason to vote against Democrats. They are owned by the LGBTQ victimheroes.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 19:12:12   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
son of witless wrote:
Another reason to vote against Democrats. They are owned by the LGBTQ victimheroes.


Yes....our not hating gays and trans folks means we are owned by them.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Yikes! That reasoning is astounding.

I notice that you conveniently skipped over the assertion that LGBTQ+ do not abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals and that 'grooming' is a trigger word for the rightists.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 19:47:09   #
son of witless
 
working class stiff wrote:
Yes....our not hating gays and trans folks means we are owned by them.

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Yikes! That reasoning is astounding.

I notice that you conveniently skipped over the assertion that LGBTQ+ do not abuse children at a higher rate than heterosexuals and that 'grooming' is a trigger word for the rightists.


It sounds as if I have offended you ? You seem to find Drag Queen Hour okay ? Anyone who dares raise a small voice against it must be silenced ? But please continue on. I am always up for a discussion.

Unlike those on the Left, I do not wish to silence those I disagree with. Please do not hold back.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 20:14:48   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
son of witless wrote:
It sounds as if I have offended you ? You seem to find Drag Queen Hour okay ? Anyone who dares raise a small voice against it must be silenced ? But please continue on. I am always up for a discussion.

Unlike those on the Left, I do not wish to silence those I disagree with. Please do not hold back.




I am in whole heartily agreement with Councilmember Vickie Paladino little kids need be allowed to be just kids and not be subjected with this disgusting garbage .

The most important question is why is it that the LGBTQ people are so interested in little kids !

Back in my school days we never knew anything about this garbage and only when we were in high school did we learn about queers as there were a couple of boys we found out were that way and they were never mistreated !

To make matters worse the transgender supporters doing their best to talk kids into the idea they can take products and shots to change them into the opposite sex without their parents knowledge which in disgusting and criminal and insane to ruin young kids into that situation when they aren't mature enough to know it's wrong

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 20:27:00   #
son of witless
 
4430 wrote:
I am in whole heartily agreement with Councilmember Vickie Paladino little kids need be allowed to be just kids and not be subjected with this disgusting garbage .

The most important question is why is it that the LGBTQ people are so interested in little kids !

Back in my school days we never knew anything about this garbage and only when we were in high school did we learn about queers as there were a couple of boys we found out were that way and they were never mistreated !

To make matters worse the transgender supporters doing their best to talk kids into the idea they can take products and shots to change them into the opposite sex without their parents knowledge which in disgusting and criminal and insane to ruin young kids into that situation when they aren't mature enough to know it's wrong
I am in whole heartily agreement with Councilmemb... (show quote)


I see two issues. The first is the whole LGBTQ crap coming into the school so it can be normalized. The second is that anyone who raises an objection is viciously attacked. The attackers should be taken on, immediately. Who are they and where did they get all of this power ?

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 20:33:53   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
You’re one sick pup. Who cares about the LBGTQ crowd? Has no place in schools or around children. They don’t reproduce, so they must recruit. If you think this acceptance and bending over backwards (for a better phrase) is good for society there’s something wrong with you.

working class stiff wrote:
No, you are not the only one. You have plenty of company in being wrong headed.

The council woman is a public figure and should know that she will get heat for her opinions. The right's obsession with 'grooming' is a rationalization for dehumanizing LGBTQ+ folks.

"Grooming" and the 'stolen election' are stories the right tells itself to justify abusing and denigrating those with whom they disagree. There is no evidence that LGBTQ+ abuse children more than heterosexuals, just like there is no evidence the election was stolen; just stories the right tells itself to justify their own questionable opinions and behaviors.

LGBTQ+ have way too much power.....sheesh. Just their coming out of the closet is scary, isn't it?

https://stopabusecampaign.org/2017/03/10/are-most-sex-abusers-heterosexual/
No, you are not the only one. You have plenty of ... (show quote)

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 06:29:56   #
Big dog
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
There are millions that agree with her. Far more then the Abcqueer crowd.


Why our society tolerates so much mental illness is beyond any kind of logic

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 07:09:52   #
EmilyD
 
son of witless wrote:
Am I the only person who believes these LGBTQ types have way too much power ?


https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/education/2022/06/16/queens-councilmember-calls-drag-queen-story-hours-in-schools--grooming-#:~:text=Queens%20Councilmember%20Vickie%20Paladino%20drew%20criticism%20from%20her,and%20sexualization%E2%80%9D%20in%20a%20series%20of%20tweets%20Monday.

When are we going to stop letting 5.6% of the population rule the rest of us?

Reply
 
 
Aug 3, 2022 07:21:11   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
son of witless wrote:
It sounds as if I have offended you ? You seem to find Drag Queen Hour okay ? Anyone who dares raise a small voice against it must be silenced ? But please continue on. I am always up for a discussion.

Unlike those on the Left, I do not wish to silence those I disagree with. Please do not hold back.


Not offended. Yes, I find drag queen hour okay. I'm not the one trying to silence anyone's voice.

What is so offensive about drag queen hour that the right wants to shut them down? That is the 'silencing' of which you speak. No one is forcing the parents to take their kids to these shows and discussions.

And what's with the 'grooming' business? There is no evidence that non cisgender people abuse children more than cisgendered folks. Grooming is the boogeyman being used to shut down these events....another fear based on falsehoods.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 07:27:05   #
EmilyD
 
working class stiff wrote:
Not offended. Yes, I find drag queen hour okay. I'm not the one trying to silence anyone's voice.

What is so offensive about drag queen hour that the right wants to shut them down? That is the 'silencing' of which you speak. No one is forcing the parents to take their kids to these shows and discussions.

And what's with the 'grooming' business? There is no evidence that non cisgender people abuse children more than cisgendered folks. Grooming is the boogeyman being used to shut down these events....another fear based on falsehoods.
Not offended. Yes, I find drag queen hour okay. ... (show quote)

Which reproductive body parts does a cisgender have?

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 07:27:58   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
4430 wrote:
I am in whole heartily agreement with Councilmember Vickie Paladino little kids need be allowed to be just kids and not be subjected with this disgusting garbage .

The most important question is why is it that the LGBTQ people are so interested in little kids !

Back in my school days we never knew anything about this garbage and only when we were in high school did we learn about queers as there were a couple of boys we found out were that way and they were never mistreated !

To make matters worse the transgender supporters doing their best to talk kids into the idea they can take products and shots to change them into the opposite sex without their parents knowledge which in disgusting and criminal and insane to ruin young kids into that situation when they aren't mature enough to know it's wrong
I am in whole heartily agreement with Councilmemb... (show quote)


Yeah, I get it. Back in your day it was ok to beat up the 'sissies' right? And you did it and now you want to do it again.....you're fooling yourself if you think gays weren't mistreated 'back in your day'. Again....come up with evidence that 'grooming' or abuse of any kind occurs more frequently by gays or admit you have none and are basing your judgment on fear of the 'unknown'.

Reply
Aug 3, 2022 07:30:19   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
EmilyD wrote:
Which reproductive body parts does a cisgender have?


Penis and sperm or vagina and ovaries. Why?

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.