One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Conservative States want to Amend the Constitution
Aug 2, 2022 11:56:41   #
guzzimaestro
 
https://www.businessinsider.com/constitutional-convention-states-conservatives-amend-constitution-2022-8?op=1

This would be a good thing. Federal government is too bloated, has to much power and too many employees. We need to revert power back to the States

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 12:03:49   #
Liberty Tree
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/constitutional-convention-states-conservatives-amend-constitution-2022-8?op=1

This would be a good thing. Federal government is too bloated, has to much power and too many employees. We need to revert power back to the States


Liberals just want to ignore the Constitution as written and intended.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 12:11:47   #
Jim0001 Loc: Virginia, USA
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/constitutional-convention-states-conservatives-amend-constitution-2022-8?op=1

This would be a good thing. Federal government is too bloated, has to much power and too many employees. We need to revert power back to the States


A Constitutional Convention is the only way America will ever get term limits and a balanced budget. The elected scumbags won't do it...

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 12:39:32   #
guzzimaestro
 
Jim0001 wrote:
A Constitutional Convention is the only way America will ever get term limits and a balanced budget. The elected scumbags won't do it...


Correct. It's the only way to stop the spending. It won't bode well for those that vote for a living

Reply
Aug 7, 2022 11:58:37   #
TruePatriot49 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Jim0001 wrote:
A Constitutional Convention is the only way America will ever get term limits and a balanced budget. The elected scumbags won't do it...


Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist socialist progressive liberal leftist Democrats would love a convention of states so they could have the opportunity to "fix" the First Amendment and eliminate the Second Amendment. You know that I am right !
The communists have hijacked the Democrat party and are feverishly working on the Republican party now, hense, the RINO'S. What needs to happen in November is for 2 conservation people to guard each and every vote drop box to prevent Democrats from cheating again. A truly fair vote would be all that's needed to fix our country.

Reply
Aug 7, 2022 12:11:54   #
Jim0001 Loc: Virginia, USA
 
TruePatriot49 wrote:
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist socialist progressive liberal leftist Democrats would love a convention of states so they could have the opportunity to "fix" the First Amendment and eliminate the Second Amendment. You know that I am right !
The communists have hijacked the Democrat party and are feverishly working on the Republican party now, hense, the RINO'S. What needs to happen in November is for 2 conservation people to guard each and every vote drop box to prevent Democrats from cheating again. A truly fair vote would be all that's needed to fix our country.
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist soc... (show quote)


You could possibly be correct.

Reply
Aug 7, 2022 12:14:19   #
guzzimaestro
 
TruePatriot49 wrote:
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist socialist progressive liberal leftist Democrats would love a convention of states so they could have the opportunity to "fix" the First Amendment and eliminate the Second Amendment. You know that I am right !
The communists have hijacked the Democrat party and are feverishly working on the Republican party now, hense, the RINO'S. What needs to happen in November is for 2 conservation people to guard each and every vote drop box to prevent Democrats from cheating again. A truly fair vote would be all that's needed to fix our country.
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist soc... (show quote)



Reply
 
 
Aug 8, 2022 01:42:38   #
elledee
 
Jim0001 wrote:
A Constitutional Convention is the only way America will ever get term limits and a balanced budget. The elected scumbags won't do it...


Actually There is about fifteen states that are on board with it.....we can only hope that the demonrats don't push us over the edge in the mean time.

Reply
Aug 8, 2022 01:43:41   #
elledee
 
TruePatriot49 wrote:
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist socialist progressive liberal leftist Democrats would love a convention of states so they could have the opportunity to "fix" the First Amendment and eliminate the Second Amendment. You know that I am right !
The communists have hijacked the Democrat party and are feverishly working on the Republican party now, hense, the RINO'S. What needs to happen in November is for 2 conservation people to guard each and every vote drop box to prevent Democrats from cheating again. A truly fair vote would be all that's needed to fix our country.
Be VERY CAREFUL what you ask for. The marxist soc... (show quote)


From your lips to God's ears

Reply
Aug 8, 2022 13:57:03   #
Jim0001 Loc: Virginia, USA
 
elledee wrote:
Actually There is about fifteen states that are on board with it.....we can only hope that the demonrats don't push us over the edge in the mean time.


I think the number is 19.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.