One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
So much hate on BOTH sides ( myself included)
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 3, 2022 02:31:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 02:40:33   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..... (show quote)



Reply
Jul 3, 2022 03:39:33   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..... (show quote)


The hatred is being created by the news media, Hollywood and the US government.

Television and social media is actually a tool being used for the purpose of mind control.

People who hate each other because of differences in social and political reasons, are victims of mind control.

Both democrat and republican congressmen, senators, Governors, representatives, mayors and judges are all corrupt and are involved in the scheme to control the minds of the American people.

I trust none of them and I have no time to waste with hating people who are simply guilty of being ignorant.

Instead of hating them, I make fun of them here on OPP.

I get a kick out of their hateful remarks.

Reply
 
 
Jul 3, 2022 06:40:54   #
Bassman65
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..... (show quote)



Reply
Jul 3, 2022 09:51:29   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..... (show quote)


PR, some people just hate because they can. I'm not sure who you refer when you say "us". If you look at the comments, it's not just democrats that make crude comments, many conservative do also. Everyday, fullspin, JF, BK and a few others also add insulting comments or call me stupid, or FU. It's OK to disagree, matter of fact, it's a good thing, but baking others these derogatory name serves little purpose other than to anger others. I try not to call others names. I'm not opposed to saying "your comment is stupid", I think that's acceptable. There's even a entire thread trashing "badbob". I don't think that's right. Disagree with him all day long, but this is going to far. Otherwise I can say I certainly don't hate you.

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 09:58:32   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
PR, some people just hate because they can. I'm not sure who you refer when you say "us". If you look at the comments, it's not just democrats that make crude comments, many conservative do also. Everyday, fullspin, JF, BK and a few others also add insulting comments or call me stupid, or FU. It's OK to disagree, matter of fact, it's a good thing, but baking others these derogatory name serves little purpose other than to anger others. I try not to call others names. I'm not opposed to saying "your comment is stupid", I think that's acceptable. There's even a entire thread trashing "badbob". I don't think that's right. Disagree with him all day long, but this is going to far. Otherwise I can say I certainly don't hate you.
PR, some people just hate because they can. I'm no... (show quote)


Have you read comments from Airforceone?? I can honestly say, he's the most hateful poster on OPP...

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 10:35:32   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
proud republican wrote:
Have you read comments from Airforceone?? I can honestly say, he's the most hateful poster on OPP...



I have and they are just as bad. Hate isn't confined to left or right.

Reply
 
 
Jul 3, 2022 10:36:53   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
I have and they are just as bad. Hate isn't confined to left or right.


I did say hate on BOTH sides..

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 10:42:15   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
I have and they are just as bad. Hate isn't confined to left or right.


Yes, you did. I guess I thought you meant "why do those in the left hate us, we're Americans too". My point is you shouldn't hate someone Bevvy they have a different view point.

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 10:43:37   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Yes, you did. I guess I thought you meant "why do those in the left hate us, we're Americans too". My point is you shouldn't hate someone Bevvy they have a different view point.


Did you call me Bevvy??😁😳

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 12:37:43   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
proud republican wrote:
Did you call me Bevvy??😁😳


Sorry, I meant "because" but the phone often fills in the word closest, ie your instead of you're.

Reply
 
 
Jul 3, 2022 16:11:20   #
Bassman65
 
proud republican wrote:
Have you read comments from Airforceone?? I can honestly say, he's the most hateful poster on OPP...


Agreed!!

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 16:35:03   #
RascalRiley Loc: Canada
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
The hatred is being created by the news media, Hollywood and the US government.

Television and social media is actually a tool being used for the purpose of mind control.

People who hate each other because of differences in social and political reasons, are victims of mind control.

Both democrat and republican congressmen, senators, Governors, representatives, mayors and judges are all corrupt and are involved in the scheme to control the minds of the American people.

I trust none of them and I have no time to waste with hating people who are simply guilty of being ignorant.

Instead of hating them, I make fun of them here on OPP.

I get a kick out of their hateful remarks.
The hatred is being created by the news media, Hol... (show quote)

Reply
Jul 4, 2022 10:23:10   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..And he was the nicest guy!!...And I also had roommate who was lesbian, my son's friend and coworker..And she was also nice..Most gays and lesbians are nice people.. My problem is with trans people trying to teach little kids about being trans and keep it a secret from parents...

And for guys on the left... You people hate anyone who think different from you, who believe in God, 2nd Anend, eho are pro- life etc... Why so much hate toward us?? We're just as American as you are, we just think differently from you..So what?? That's what makes America great!!..
I don't mind gays.. My friend in college was gay..... (show quote)


First of all the problem lies with the far Right and the far left which is only about 20% combined. The other 80% are law abiding citizens. My guess is that you are in the 80% also just as I am and many here on OPP are. Again just my opinion

Reply
Jul 4, 2022 10:25:48   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
jimpack123 wrote:
First of all the problem lies with the far Right and the far left which is only about 20% combined. The other 80% are law abiding citizens. My guess is that you are in the 80% also just as I am and many here on OPP are. Again just my opinion


Agree with you on that!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.