One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
White House Tells Americans: ‘Suck It Up’ For…
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 2, 2022 15:18:44   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-tells-americans-suck-it-sake-liberal-world-order?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=752

White House Tells Americans: 'Suck It Up' For The Sake Of The "Liberal World Order"
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

The White House has told Americans they must continue to endure crippling high gas prices in order to preserve the “liberal world order” and support Ukraine.


Yes, really.

The comments were made by Biden advisor Brian Deese during a CNN interview when he was asked about the cost of living crisis.

“What do you say to those families that say, listen, we can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?” the host asked Deese.

“This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm,” Deese responded.

CNN: "What do you say to those families that say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm." pic.twitter.com/LWilWSo72S

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 1, 2022

Countless Americans couldn’t care less about preserving the “liberal world order” in support of Ukraine, and would undoubtedly rather put America first.

Indeed, polls have shown that whenever they’re told the consequences of ‘supporting Ukraine’, appetite for American involvement plummets.

But that’s not the view of the president, who also said yesterday that Americans should suffer pain at the pump for “as long as it takes” because ‘Putin bad man’.

🚨: NY Times' Jim Tankersley asks Biden, "How long is it fair to expect American drivers to pay that premium" for the war in Ukraine?

Biden: "As long as it takes." pic.twitter.com/PnRX95xT48

— John Cooper (@thejcoop) June 30, 2022

Biden once again blamed “Russia, Russia, Russia” for high gas prices, despite inflation already soaring before the war in Ukraine and his sanctions exacerbating the crisis.

BIDEN: "The reason why gas prices are up, is because of Russia—Russia, Russia, Russia. The reason why the food crisis exists, is because of Russia, Russia..." pic.twitter.com/8F0y0rKbPn

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 30, 2022

A Rasmussen poll found that only 11 per cent of Americans believe the Biden administration’s narrative that Vladimir Putin is to blame for record high gas prices

“The Biden regime is crashing the global economy just to stick it to Putin and they don’t give a damn how many Americans and Europeans have to suffer,” comments Chris Menahan.

“You must be made to suffer for as long as it takes to secure the future of the Liberal World Order and ensure every town, city, state and nation throughout the world can host a Gay Pride Parade.”


Biden loyalists have become increasingly absurd in trying to explain away gas price hikes and inflation, with former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers blaming people who downplay what happened on January 6.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink also ludicrously claimed “nationalism” was to blame for inflation, asserting, “The rise– whether you call it nationalism or the rise of this belief that we have to focus on communities that have been devastated by globalization, we need to find ways of creating better jobs for more Americans, that in itself is inflationary.”

No one with any critical thinking skills is buying it.

* * *

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 15:28:17   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
AuntiE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-tells-americans-suck-it-sake-liberal-world-order?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=752

White House Tells Americans: 'Suck It Up' For The Sake Of The "Liberal World Order"
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

The White House has told Americans they must continue to endure crippling high gas prices in order to preserve the “liberal world order” and support Ukraine.


Yes, really.

The comments were made by Biden advisor Brian Deese during a CNN interview when he was asked about the cost of living crisis.

“What do you say to those families that say, listen, we can’t afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?” the host asked Deese.

“This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm,” Deese responded.

CNN: "What do you say to those families that say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm." pic.twitter.com/LWilWSo72S

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 1, 2022

Countless Americans couldn’t care less about preserving the “liberal world order” in support of Ukraine, and would undoubtedly rather put America first.

Indeed, polls have shown that whenever they’re told the consequences of ‘supporting Ukraine’, appetite for American involvement plummets.

But that’s not the view of the president, who also said yesterday that Americans should suffer pain at the pump for “as long as it takes” because ‘Putin bad man’.

🚨: NY Times' Jim Tankersley asks Biden, "How long is it fair to expect American drivers to pay that premium" for the war in Ukraine?

Biden: "As long as it takes." pic.twitter.com/PnRX95xT48

— John Cooper (@thejcoop) June 30, 2022

Biden once again blamed “Russia, Russia, Russia” for high gas prices, despite inflation already soaring before the war in Ukraine and his sanctions exacerbating the crisis.

BIDEN: "The reason why gas prices are up, is because of Russia—Russia, Russia, Russia. The reason why the food crisis exists, is because of Russia, Russia..." pic.twitter.com/8F0y0rKbPn

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 30, 2022

A Rasmussen poll found that only 11 per cent of Americans believe the Biden administration’s narrative that Vladimir Putin is to blame for record high gas prices

“The Biden regime is crashing the global economy just to stick it to Putin and they don’t give a damn how many Americans and Europeans have to suffer,” comments Chris Menahan.

“You must be made to suffer for as long as it takes to secure the future of the Liberal World Order and ensure every town, city, state and nation throughout the world can host a Gay Pride Parade.”


Biden loyalists have become increasingly absurd in trying to explain away gas price hikes and inflation, with former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers blaming people who downplay what happened on January 6.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink also ludicrously claimed “nationalism” was to blame for inflation, asserting, “The rise– whether you call it nationalism or the rise of this belief that we have to focus on communities that have been devastated by globalization, we need to find ways of creating better jobs for more Americans, that in itself is inflationary.”

No one with any critical thinking skills is buying it.

* * *
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-te... (show quote)


Since January 2021, I've always thought SloJoe has been doing all this on purpose. Now I see he IS doing it on purpose to usher in his "Liberal World Order". We can't get rid of him soon enough.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 16:18:11   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Vote those liberal leftist bastards out in 2022 before they kill us all.

Reply
 
 
Jul 2, 2022 17:06:35   #
pegw
 
We had s relitivly stable world order since WWII. Russia, primarly Putin is upending that. If we don't stand with Ukrainians now, NATO will be fighting Russia in Eastern Europe later. I think OPEC will eventually increase oil supplies sometime this year. So we should suck it up for now. I just wish Putin would just go away. It would solve our problems. Gas prices went down 10 cents this week. It is probably a trend.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 17:38:57   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
pegw wrote:
We had s relitivly stable world order since WWII. Russia, primarly Putin is upending that. If we don't stand with Ukrainians now, NATO will be fighting Russia in Eastern Europe later. I think OPEC will eventually increase oil supplies sometime this year. So we should suck it up for now. I just wish Putin would just go away. It would solve our problems. Gas prices went down 10 cents this week. It is probably a trend.





Reply
Jul 2, 2022 17:49:10   #
son of witless
 
pegw wrote:
We had s relitivly stable world order since WWII. Russia, primarly Putin is upending that. If we don't stand with Ukrainians now, NATO will be fighting Russia in Eastern Europe later. I think OPEC will eventually increase oil supplies sometime this year. So we should suck it up for now. I just wish Putin would just go away. It would solve our problems. Gas prices went down 10 cents this week. It is probably a trend.


I agree that Russia should be defeated, BUT your boy Joe will not be the guy to do it. Joe is losing because he has managed the economic campaign against Russia and the arming of Ukraine with the same blatant incompetence he showed in Afghanistan and the war of inflation.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 17:54:57   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
son of witless wrote:
I agree that Russia should be defeated, BUT your boy Joe will not be the guy to do it. Joe is losing because he has managed the economic campaign against Russia and the arming of Ukraine with the same blatant incompetence he showed in Afghanistan and the war of inflation.


Let us not forget the military is more focused on social issues than giving competent advice on the situation.

Reply
 
 
Jul 2, 2022 18:10:26   #
son of witless
 
AuntiE wrote:
Let us not forget the military is more focused on social issues than giving competent advice on the situation.


I am not sure that being involved in the war was right. I was and am still all in about helping Ukraine. The problem is, once you do get involved you better not lose. Ukraine is losing because Europe and Biden are holding back.

I have no confidence that Biden and the same American military leaders who botched Afghanistan are competent. I'm sorry, maybe I am a nuclear nut, but Biden and NATO are allowing Putin to bluff them with the threat of nuclear war.

We are ruled by the worst thing imaginable, gross ineptitude. 40 years as a Senator and 8 years as Obama's Vice Perpetrator was not enough training for Joe to be our Fearless Leader.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 18:16:54   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Why are so many surprised about Biden’s success? 47 YEARS AND PASSED ONE BILL! Wake up America!!

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 20:02:16   #
son of witless
 
Forkbassman wrote:
Why are so many surprised about Biden’s success? 47 YEARS AND PASSED ONE BILL! Wake up America!!


I am surprised when he puts 2 coherent sentences back to back.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 20:11:47   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
son of witless wrote:
I am surprised when he puts 2 coherent sentences back to back.


He has put two coherent sentences together? Who knew?

Reply
 
 
Jul 2, 2022 20:34:27   #
son of witless
 
AuntiE wrote:
He has put two coherent sentences together? Who knew?




I was repeating a rumor I heard. I know I know, I shouldn't do that.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 20:38:20   #
Birdmam
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:


Did you ever hear slow Joe inflation

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 20:49:31   #
Birdmam
 
pegw wrote:
We had s relitivly stable world order since WWII. Russia, primarly Putin is upending that. If we don't stand with Ukrainians now, NATO will be fighting Russia in Eastern Europe later. I think OPEC will eventually increase oil supplies sometime this year. So we should suck it up for now. I just wish Putin would just go away. It would solve our problems. Gas prices went down 10 cents this week. It is probably a trend.


What are you talking about Putin is not going to go in to Europe

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 21:02:42   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
son of witless wrote:


I was repeating a rumor I heard. I know I know, I shouldn't do that.


We are going to start calling you Cassidy.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.