One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Did the Secret Service ‘Officially Debunk’ Hutchinson’s Testimony?
Jul 2, 2022 13:19:54   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-debunked-hutchinson/?utm_campaign=Snopes%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%2C%20July%202%2C%202022%20%28VRyRtF%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Snopes%20Debunker

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 22:13:02   #
Birdmam
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-debunked-hutchinson/?utm_campaign=Snopes%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%2C%20July%202%2C%202022%20%28VRyRtF%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Snopes%20Debunker


Don’t tell anybody but I heard through a friend’s cousin that Trump had hookers in the back of the car too

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 13:50:48   #
hygrometer3
 
I heard that HUNTER was in the trunk with FANG-FANG so he could tell his father all about it ---and tell Dizzy-lizzy-chany????

Reply
 
 
Jul 3, 2022 15:04:03   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
hygrometer3 wrote:
I heard that HUNTER was in the trunk with FANG-FANG so he could tell his father all about it ---and tell Dizzy-lizzy-chany????





Reply
Jul 3, 2022 15:28:45   #
albertk
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-debunked-hutchinson/?utm_campaign=Snopes%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%2C%20July%202%2C%202022%20%28VRyRtF%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Snopes%20Debunker



Reply
Jul 3, 2022 15:36:13   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 





Reply
Jul 3, 2022 15:52:59   #
albertk
 
Bad Bob wrote:



Reply
 
 
Jul 3, 2022 16:59:19   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 



Reply
Jul 4, 2022 12:30:19   #
hygrometer3
 
Little Bad Bobby-- Time to change that BS diaper again (extra big depends)- Mommy will put that new girly smelling powder on and smack you a$$ really hard--because you like that from mommy???

Reply
Jul 4, 2022 12:33:23   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
hygrometer3 wrote:
Little Bad Bobby-- Time to change that BS diaper again (extra big depends)- Mommy will put that new girly smelling powder on and smack you a$$ really hard--because you like that from mommy???



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.