One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Must See: Tulsi Gabbard Calls Out Biden's Treasonous Acts In Ukraine
Jul 2, 2022 11:25:30   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Former Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday blamed President Joe Biden for committing "treason" for allowing another world leader to decide the U.S. goal in the Russia-Ukraine war.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/1039898-must-see-tulsi-gabbard-calls-out-biden-s-treasonous-acts-in-ukraine?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-GI&utm_content=4_Jl1Jn4__rL9kMhI4kjtBSBBgYU.A

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 11:53:10   #
Gatsby
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Former Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard on Wednesday blamed President Joe Biden for committing "treason" for allowing another world leader to decide the U.S. goal in the Russia-Ukraine war.

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/1039898-must-see-tulsi-gabbard-calls-out-biden-s-treasonous-acts-in-ukraine?utm_source=c-alrt&utm_medium=c-alrt-email&utm_term=c-alrt-GI&utm_content=4_Jl1Jn4__rL9kMhI4kjtBSBBgYU.A


Pre-positioning for 2024?

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 12:03:09   #
elledee
 
The hot surfer girl from Oahu knows of what she speaks and tells it like it is .....my favorite Dino

Reply
 
 
Jul 2, 2022 12:39:41   #
Gatsby
 
elledee wrote:
The hot surfer girl from Oahu knows of what she speaks and tells it like it is .....my favorite Dino


Zelenskyy's goal for Ukraine is Survival, why does Gabbard have an issue with that?

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 17:56:33   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Gatsby wrote:
Zelenskyy's goal for Ukraine is Survival, why does Gabbard have an issue with that?


It is that biden is letting Zelensky make America's decisions. We make our own decisions. There is no other viable decision.

Reply
Jul 3, 2022 21:06:58   #
okie don
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
It is that biden is letting Zelensky make America's decisions. We make our own decisions. There is no other viable decision.


That's exactly what she said.
Unbelievable that our elected ' officials' in DC would even be open to
considering such a stupid foolish methodology.

If Zelensky tells Biden to sent 500,000 troops over he's to say: " yes sir, anything else" ?
How damn stupid can our government get.
This attitude will lead us into a civil war to change what's left of our governance.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.