One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
California school board member calls for people to BOYCOTT Forth of July because 'There's no reason to celebrate'
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jun 30, 2022 12:54:47   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10969267/Woke-California-school-board-members-calls-people-boycott-Fourth-July.htmlr

This is who teaching your kids!..πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 13:17:38   #
elledee
 
De fund the school system

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 13:20:36   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
elledee wrote:
De fund the school system


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
 
 
Jun 30, 2022 13:46:12   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10969267/Woke-California-school-board-members-calls-people-boycott-Fourth-July.htmlr

This is who teaching your kids!..πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž

My neighbor, two doors down, actually made a negative remark directly to me yesterday regarding the two small American flags I have in the fern planters on my front porch. As of this morning, I now have a beautiful 20 foot flag pole next to the porch flying an even more beautiful 4 X 6 American flag. I can’t wait until it gets dark and the 8000 Lumen spot light turns on.

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 13:49:42   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JR-57 wrote:
My neighbor, two doors down, actually made a negative remark directly to me yesterday regarding the two small American flags I have in the fern planters on my front porch. As of this morning, I now have a beautiful 20 foot flag pole next to the porch flying an even more beautiful 4 X 6 American flag. I can’t wait until it gets dark and the 8000 Lumen spot light turns on.


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good for you JR!!...

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 14:11:45   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
 
JR-57 wrote:
My neighbor, two doors down, actually made a negative remark directly to me yesterday regarding the two small American flags I have in the fern planters on my front porch. As of this morning, I now have a beautiful 20 foot flag pole next to the porch flying an even more beautiful 4 X 6 American flag. I can’t wait until it gets dark and the 8000 Lumen spot light turns on.


Negativity has definitely taken a bump upward toward good federalist Americans.
These bolshevik/ U.N. globalists are becoming unhinged by the Trump awakening.
Let them be, they'll be their own demise.

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 14:24:07   #
debeda
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10969267/Woke-California-school-board-members-calls-people-boycott-Fourth-July.htmlr

This is who teaching your kids!..πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž


I am so beyond disgusted with these scumbags😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Reply
 
 
Jun 30, 2022 14:24:24   #
debeda
 
elledee wrote:
De fund the school system


YESπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 14:25:01   #
debeda
 
JR-57 wrote:
My neighbor, two doors down, actually made a negative remark directly to me yesterday regarding the two small American flags I have in the fern planters on my front porch. As of this morning, I now have a beautiful 20 foot flag pole next to the porch flying an even more beautiful 4 X 6 American flag. I can’t wait until it gets dark and the 8000 Lumen spot light turns on.


AWESOMEπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 14:27:20   #
debeda
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
Negativity has definitely taken a bump upward toward good federalist Americans.
These bolshevik/ U.N. globalists are becoming unhinged by the Trump awakening.
Let them be, they'll be their own demise.

I hope. If they'll ever let go of power. I have very little confidence in our upcoming elections. The Democrats would be changing course on their awful policies if they were concerned about losing elections, IMHO

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 14:33:38   #
Bevvy
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10969267/Woke-California-school-board-members-calls-people-boycott-Fourth-July.htmlr

This is who teaching your kids!..πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž


Defund California

Reply
 
 
Jun 30, 2022 15:04:08   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10969267/Woke-California-school-board-members-calls-people-boycott-Fourth-July.htmlr

This is who teaching your kids!..πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž
I know it isn't politically correct to do so, but I tend to summarily dismiss the opinions of warped individuals who don't have a clue what country they live in.

If I allowed an ignorant fool to offend me, I'd be surrendering power to her.

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 16:39:45   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
She can say what she wants on her Farcebook page. She's a leftist. But think about how many times of late where Conservatives have voiced personal opinions and were fined or lost jobs over it. And kids get suspended for saying thing and posting things on Farcebook that liberals and leftist don't like.

That is the real crime here. She may be stupid, but she is allowed to be stupid. Just remlnd the voters at the next school board elections and vote that bitch out.

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 18:04:18   #
debeda
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
She can say what she wants on her Farcebook page. She's a leftist. But think about how many times of late where Conservatives have voiced personal opinions and were fined or lost jobs over it. And kids get suspended for saying thing and posting things on Farcebook that liberals and leftist don't like.

That is the real crime here. She may be stupid, but she is allowed to be stupid. Just remlnd the voters at the next school board elections and vote that bitch out.


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 08:56:12   #
currahee506
 
Boycott the "Obama re-education camps" for the children of American citizens in the once-great State of California. Its politics is occupied by sodomites and pedophiles funded by Soros and his "community organizers."

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.