One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Today's Jan 6th testimony
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
Jun 28, 2022 20:30:10   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Pure fiction and fantasy land tales.

Trump "lunged" at the driver from the back of a limo? Oh sure!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are making it up as they go, dramatizations no different from the soaps on daytime TV.

What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 20:36:11   #
Liberty Tree
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Pure fiction and fantasy land tales.

Trump "lunged" at the driver from the back of a limo? Oh sure!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are making it up as they go, dramatizations no different from the soaps on daytime TV.

What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He was in the SUV, not the limo and the SS said it never happened and would testify to that.

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 20:43:12   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Pure fiction and fantasy land tales.

Trump "lunged" at the driver from the back of a limo? Oh sure!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are making it up as they go, dramatizations no different from the soaps on daytime TV.

What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was debunked!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/debunked-jan-6-committee-surprise-witness-gets-caught-us-secret-service-sources-deny-trump-tried-grab-steering-wheel-willing-testify/

Reply
 
 
Jun 28, 2022 20:56:09   #
Kevyn
 

The gateway pundant is a source of disinformation not a fact checker. Your support of this scum is paving your family’s way to the gulag or gas chamber. In the end you are not one of them, and the sooner you realize it the better for everyone.

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 20:59:59   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
The gateway Linda the is a source of disinformation not a fact checker.


It came from NBC reporter

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:04:31   #
EmilyD
 
proud republican wrote:
It came from NBC reporter

Exactly....White House Correspondent for NBC, Peter Alexander tweeted it. He's prepared to testify to it along with several other Secret Service, including the Head Secret Service man. Do you think the Dems will ask them to testify? 😀😀😀😀



Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:06:18   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
The gateway pundant is a source of disinformation not a fact checker. Your support of this scum is paving your family’s way to the gulag or gas chamber. In the end you are not one of them, and the sooner you realize it the better for everyone.


It was a BS story and you know it.

Reply
 
 
Jun 28, 2022 21:08:20   #
David L
 
EmilyD wrote:
Exactly....White House Correspondent for NBC, Peter Alexander tweeted it. He's prepared to testify to it along with several other Secret Service, including the Head Secret Service man. Do you think the Dems will ask them to testify? 😀😀😀😀


So when do the perjury trials begin?

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:12:56   #
EmilyD
 
David L wrote:
So when do the perjury trials begin?

Probably never. It will blow over. Unless the wishy-washy Republicans have a wake-up call....

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:13:10   #
robertv3
 
The witness was one of the most credible-appearing witnesses I've ever seen. And she was in nearly the perfect position (the job she held) to observe what was going on and what the characters of the people were.

I don't know any other details about Trump "lunging" while inside a car, but I find it easy to believe that he did either that or something equivalent to it. It isn't so very much different from other things which have been noticed about Trump.

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:13:35   #
Birdmam
 
David L wrote:
So when do the perjury trials begin?


No no no none of that for Democrats

Reply
 
 
Jun 28, 2022 21:14:57   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
robertv3 wrote:
The witness was one of the most credible-appearing witnesses I've ever seen. And she was in nearly the perfect position (the job she held) to observe what was going on and what the characters of the people were.

I don't know any other details about Trump "lunging" while inside a car, but I find it easy to believe that he did either that or something equivalent to it. It isn't so very much different from other things which have been noticed about Trump.


Credible??????? 😁😁😁😁 She wasn't even there...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:17:02   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Kevyn wrote:
The gateway pundant is a source of disinformation not a fact checker. Your support of this scum is paving your family’s way to the gulag or gas chamber. In the end you are not one of them, and the sooner you realize it the better for everyone.
For the love of God and all that is decent, will you STFU, ya two-faced Soviet hormone.

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:18:09   #
robertv3
 
proud republican wrote:
Credible??????? 😁😁😁😁 She wasn't even there...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄


I mean credible generally. She was present at a lot of other things. I don't know how often she was in the exact same room as Trump, but she spent a lot of time talking with people who did talk directly with Trump. She was working pretty closely with a lot of top people in the Trump administration.

Reply
Jun 28, 2022 21:19:40   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
robertv3 wrote:
I mean credible generally. She was present at a lot of other things. I don't know how often she was in the exact same room as Trump, but she spent a lot of time talking with people who did talk directly with Trump. She was working pretty closely with a lot of top people in the Trump administration.


The whole thing was debunked per NBC reporter...

https://masterjitips.com/secret-service-agent-to-testify-trump-did-not-try-to-steal-suburban/

Reply
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.