One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Administration misspent Covid funds.
Jun 23, 2022 08:06:50   #
son of witless
 
Global Fracking Warming is not Covid, Joe voters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/epa-spends-millions-bidens-covid-bill-climate-change-pruning

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 08:14:22   #
Liberty Tree
 
son of witless wrote:


Was there intent to defraud?

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 08:45:31   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Was there intent to defraud?


How much did trump give to pharmaceutical companies to come up with a Covid vaccine they already had?

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 08:58:16   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Milosia2 wrote:
How much did trump give to pharmaceutical companies to come up with a Covid vaccine they already had?


STFU-your ignorance is showing!

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:09:57   #
Mike Papa
 
I dont know? tell us.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:47:43   #
Kevyn
 
son of witless wrote:


Covid funds were to support the economy his plan does just that.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 10:05:00   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Kevyn wrote:
Covid funds were to support the economy his plan does just that.


Oh Really. Well this should help you understand a little bit more.

https://youtu.be/bcTyFyYUOR0



Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 10:43:37   #
Justice101
 
son of witless wrote:


Don't forget the Biden regime diverting $2 Billion in Covid funds for illegal alien children towards their care and shelter. I think that they may have gotten approval from Congress, but then they came looking for MORE MONEY for Covid $$.


https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/biden-admin-diverts-2b-from-covid-health-funds-to-care-for-migrant-kids/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-ask-congress-more-covid-234434227.html

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 15:45:35   #
son of witless
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Was there intent to defraud?


Most likely there was. Democrat is a Democrat is a Democrat.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 15:46:32   #
son of witless
 
Justice101 wrote:
Don't forget the Biden regime diverting $2 Billion in Covid funds for illegal alien children towards their care and shelter. I think that they may have gotten approval from Congress, but then they came looking for MORE MONEY for Covid $$.


https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/biden-admin-diverts-2b-from-covid-health-funds-to-care-for-migrant-kids/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-ask-congress-more-covid-234434227.html


Democrats love to spend other people's money.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 16:12:19   #
Justice101
 
son of witless wrote:
Democrats love to spend other people's money.


Yep. They wanted to make us believe that the Covid stimulus checks that they handed out was a gift.

https://fee.org/articles/federal-covid-spending-will-cost-41-870-per-taxpayer-did-you-see-that-much-in-benefit/

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 16:24:40   #
son of witless
 
Justice101 wrote:
Yep. They wanted to make us believe that the Covid stimulus checks that they handed out was a gift.

https://fee.org/articles/federal-covid-spending-will-cost-41-870-per-taxpayer-did-you-see-that-much-in-benefit/


I can be bought for a couple $ Trillion. Auction bid.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.