One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Yes, I'm A Conspiracy Nut
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jun 23, 2022 07:28:37   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network news.

And there's so much crap on the world wide web, you'll never know what the hell to believe.

So I study it all and then form my own conclusions.

Those conclusions may certainly be labeled as conspiracy theories.

An example of one of my theories is that the mass killing in Uvalde was staged and conducted by our own government.

It was written like a Hollywood script and broadcast worldwide by the fake news media.

The goal of course was to condition the minds of anyone who watched it to accept another government restriction and further loss of liberties.

Millions of numb skulled woke-tards all across the country were immediately shocked and appalled and eager to give up their freedom and support the passing of new laws that reduce the ability of a citizen to protect his life and property.

Luckily, millions of prudent American patriots have already stocked up on all the necessary weaponry to make a stand against what is now an inevitable fact.

They are coming for your guns.

Thousands and maybe even millions of Americans own collections like the one you see below.

Do you honestly think that these folks are gonna just give them up to the government ?

All I can say is, when the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna end well.



Reply
Jun 23, 2022 08:10:09   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
Amen brother. I agree 100% with your theory and the consequences.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 08:55:30   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network news.

And there's so much crap on the world wide web, you'll never know what the hell to believe.

So I study it all and then form my own conclusions.

Those conclusions may certainly be labeled as conspiracy theories.

An example of one of my theories is that the mass killing in Uvalde was staged and conducted by our own government.

It was written like a Hollywood script and broadcast worldwide by the fake news media.

The goal of course was to condition the minds of anyone who watched it to accept another government restriction and further loss of liberties.

Millions of numb skulled woke-tards all across the country were immediately shocked and appalled and eager to give up their freedom and support the passing of new laws that reduce the ability of a citizen to protect his life and property.

Luckily, millions of prudent American patriots have already stocked up on all the necessary weaponry to make a stand against what is now an inevitable fact.

They are coming for your guns.

Thousands and maybe even millions of Americans own collections like the one you see below.

Do you honestly think that these folks are gonna just give them up to the government ?

All I can say is, when the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna end well.
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network... (show quote)


Maybe you should leave out the word "conspiracy"? Just saying. You probably believe Sandy Hook was also a govt op?

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 08:57:13   #
Kevyn
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network news.

And there's so much crap on the world wide web, you'll never know what the hell to believe.

So I study it all and then form my own conclusions.

Those conclusions may certainly be labeled as conspiracy theories.

An example of one of my theories is that the mass killing in Uvalde was staged and conducted by our own government.

It was written like a Hollywood script and broadcast worldwide by the fake news media.

The goal of course was to condition the minds of anyone who watched it to accept another government restriction and further loss of liberties.

Millions of numb skulled woke-tards all across the country were immediately shocked and appalled and eager to give up their freedom and support the passing of new laws that reduce the ability of a citizen to protect his life and property.

Luckily, millions of prudent American patriots have already stocked up on all the necessary weaponry to make a stand against what is now an inevitable fact.

They are coming for your guns.

Thousands and maybe even millions of Americans own collections like the one you see below.

Do you honestly think that these folks are gonna just give them up to the government ?

All I can say is, when the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna end well.
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network... (show quote)

Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutters. Not much concern over blow hards like you. The threat you pose isn’t to our government, it is to your community when one day you wake up with a case of the fear that is worse than normal and head to the local playground, mall or place of worship and mow down innocents. The feds know they can just make a traffic stop have you cuffed in the back of a squad car and then exercise a warrant on your single wide and confiscate your little paranoid collection of assault weapons. If the cops show up at your dump after you beat up a domestic partner or make a death threat against a school board member or neighbor you will fold like a cheap card table and you will go off to jail and your precious arsenal will be melted for scrap. Just out of an abundance of prudence I both screenshot this post and sent a link to the BATF, just in case you aren’t on their radar. My assumption is that you are little more than the sick joke you present on OPP but the authorities can make a quick check of your online behavior and criminal and mental health status to determine the odds of your going off the rails. I pity the pizza delivery boy or Amazon delivery person dropping off your depends. You might blast them through the door as you cower in fear.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:00:13   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network news.

And there's so much crap on the world wide web, you'll never know what the hell to believe.

So I study it all and then form my own conclusions.

Those conclusions may certainly be labeled as conspiracy theories.

An example of one of my theories is that the mass killing in Uvalde was staged and conducted by our own government.

It was written like a Hollywood script and broadcast worldwide by the fake news media.

The goal of course was to condition the minds of anyone who watched it to accept another government restriction and further loss of liberties.

Millions of numb skulled woke-tards all across the country were immediately shocked and appalled and eager to give up their freedom and support the passing of new laws that reduce the ability of a citizen to protect his life and property.

Luckily, millions of prudent American patriots have already stocked up on all the necessary weaponry to make a stand against what is now an inevitable fact.

They are coming for your guns.

Thousands and maybe even millions of Americans own collections like the one you see below.

Do you honestly think that these folks are gonna just give them up to the government ?

All I can say is, when the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna end well.
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network... (show quote)


Nice collection, I want to play in there!

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:12:25   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutters. Not much concern over blow hards like you. The threat you pose isn’t to our government, it is to your community when one day you wake up with a case of the fear that is worse than normal and head to the local playground, mall or place of worship and mow down innocents. The feds know they can just make a traffic stop have you cuffed in the back of a squad car and then exercise a warrant on your single wide and confiscate your little paranoid collection of assault weapons. If the cops show up at your dump after you beat up a domestic partner or make a death threat against a school board member or neighbor you will fold like a cheap card table and you will go off to jail and your precious arsenal will be melted for scrap. Just out of an abundance of prudence I both screenshot this post and sent a link to the BATF, just in case you aren’t on their radar. My assumption is that you are little more than the sick joke you present on OPP but the authorities can make a quick check of your online behavior and criminal and mental health status to determine the odds of your going off the rails. I pity the pizza delivery boy or Amazon delivery person dropping off your depends. You might blast them through the door as you cower in fear.
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutte... (show quote)


LOL...... The perfect target.



Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:36:05   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network news.

And there's so much crap on the world wide web, you'll never know what the hell to believe.

So I study it all and then form my own conclusions.

Those conclusions may certainly be labeled as conspiracy theories.

An example of one of my theories is that the mass killing in Uvalde was staged and conducted by our own government.

It was written like a Hollywood script and broadcast worldwide by the fake news media.

The goal of course was to condition the minds of anyone who watched it to accept another government restriction and further loss of liberties.

Millions of numb skulled woke-tards all across the country were immediately shocked and appalled and eager to give up their freedom and support the passing of new laws that reduce the ability of a citizen to protect his life and property.

Luckily, millions of prudent American patriots have already stocked up on all the necessary weaponry to make a stand against what is now an inevitable fact.

They are coming for your guns.

Thousands and maybe even millions of Americans own collections like the one you see below.

Do you honestly think that these folks are gonna just give them up to the government ?

All I can say is, when the shit hits the fan, it ain't gonna end well.
I don't believe a damn thing on prime time network... (show quote)


Wolf, You see conspiracy where there is none, and pay no attention where there is. One of the biggest conspiracies ever to take place in this country is happening right before your eyes, and you don't see it. It's called the Jan Sixth invasion of the Capitol building, and the evidence is overwhelming that Trump was at its very center. All you need to do is watch the committee meetings. Nearly all the people that have been called upon to testify are conservative Republicans. They all voted for Trump, and now testify that Trump was involved with the planning, carrying out, and still maintains the big lie. How can anybody that seeks the truth about this seditious coup attempt not watch the Jan. Sixth Committee meetings?
Some Republicans claim that the committee is unfair because few Republicans are members. Let's not forget that that few Republicans agreed to serve on the committee. Those that did only wanted to disrupt the hearings. The Republicans that are on the committee are men, and women of honor that are seeing their own political careers ruined because they chose truth over lies, and country over party. Don't take my word for it, watch the hearings with an open mind, and you will see the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
As for the question about guns, nobody is interested in getting rid of all guns. The proposal is for making sure that unbalanced people and former felons can't get their hands on military style assault style semi automatic, high speed ammo, and high capacity ammo magazines. I just don't see why people object to that goal, especially after the murder of children in Texas, and other places. Losing a child or a grandchild to a maniacal murderer is the worst thing that can happen in life.

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 10:07:34   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Wolf, You see conspiracy where there is none, and pay no attention where there is. One of the biggest conspiracies ever to take place in this country is happening right before your eyes, and you don't see it. It's called the Jan Sixth invasion of the Capitol building, and the evidence is overwhelming that Trump was at its very center. All you need to do is watch the committee meetings. Nearly all the people that have been called upon to testify are conservative Republicans. They all voted for Trump, and now testify that Trump was involved with the planning, carrying out, and still maintains the big lie. How can anybody that seeks the truth about this seditious coup attempt not watch the Jan. Sixth Committee meetings?
Some Republicans claim that the committee is unfair because few Republicans are members. Let's not forget that that few Republicans agreed to serve on the committee. Those that did only wanted to disrupt the hearings. The Republicans that are on the committee are men, and women of honor that are seeing their own political careers ruined because they chose truth over lies, and country over party. Don't take my word for it, watch the hearings with an open mind, and you will see the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
As for the question about guns, nobody is interested in getting rid of all guns. The proposal is for making sure that unbalanced people and former felons can't get their hands on military style assault style semi automatic, high speed ammo, and high capacity ammo magazines. I just don't see why people object to that goal, especially after the murder of children in Texas, and other places. Losing a child or a grandchild to a maniacal murderer is the worst thing that can happen in life.
Wolf, You see conspiracy where there is none, and ... (show quote)


LOL .... How do you say "I'm a woke-tard" without actually saying it.

Answer: Blame J6 on Mr. Trump

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 10:14:40   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
LOL .... How do you say "I'm a woke-tard" without actually saying it.

Answer: Blame J6 on Mr. Trump


I get so tired of trying to explain anything to these people

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 11:09:50   #
MatthewlovesAyn Loc: Ohio
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
LOL...... The perfect target.


If you want to know how effed up the left is, consider there is Veteran's DAY, Memorial DAY, Flag DAY, and Pride MONTH. This is a sickening conspiracy to warp the minds of the next generation. Think second century bc Greece, fifth century Rome, eighteenth century France, twenty-first century Great Britain. All of them had the world by the ass, and succumbed to weak perverts, like one of the posters on this thread. You know, the one that doesn't think we will use guns on a thuggish government.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 14:23:38   #
Strycker
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutters. Not much concern over blow hards like you. The threat you pose isn’t to our government, it is to your community when one day you wake up with a case of the fear that is worse than normal and head to the local playground, mall or place of worship and mow down innocents. The feds know they can just make a traffic stop have you cuffed in the back of a squad car and then exercise a warrant on your single wide and confiscate your little paranoid collection of assault weapons. If the cops show up at your dump after you beat up a domestic partner or make a death threat against a school board member or neighbor you will fold like a cheap card table and you will go off to jail and your precious arsenal will be melted for scrap. Just out of an abundance of prudence I both screenshot this post and sent a link to the BATF, just in case you aren’t on their radar. My assumption is that you are little more than the sick joke you present on OPP but the authorities can make a quick check of your online behavior and criminal and mental health status to determine the odds of your going off the rails. I pity the pizza delivery boy or Amazon delivery person dropping off your depends. You might blast them through the door as you cower in fear.
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutte... (show quote)


Heil Kevyn. Best of luck in your Brave New World. You'll need it.

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 15:49:23   #
soontobeindicted mattoid
 
Kevyn wrote:
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutters. Not much concern over blow hards like you. The threat you pose isn’t to our government, it is to your community when one day you wake up with a case of the fear that is worse than normal and head to the local playground, mall or place of worship and mow down innocents. The feds know they can just make a traffic stop have you cuffed in the back of a squad car and then exercise a warrant on your single wide and confiscate your little paranoid collection of assault weapons. If the cops show up at your dump after you beat up a domestic partner or make a death threat against a school board member or neighbor you will fold like a cheap card table and you will go off to jail and your precious arsenal will be melted for scrap. Just out of an abundance of prudence I both screenshot this post and sent a link to the BATF, just in case you aren’t on their radar. My assumption is that you are little more than the sick joke you present on OPP but the authorities can make a quick check of your online behavior and criminal and mental health status to determine the odds of your going off the rails. I pity the pizza delivery boy or Amazon delivery person dropping off your depends. You might blast them through the door as you cower in fear.
Here is how it will go for conspiracy theory nutte... (show quote)


How do we send links to the BATF?

There are more than a handful of these nuts. Would be prudent to have an eye kept on them.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 19:25:26   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
microphor wrote:
Nice collection, I want to play in there!


It sure will be nice to be hearing you and all the Biden prick suckers crying because you all couldn't see the forest for the trees. You all are being screwed royally now but when the lubricant disappears you all will really be hurting and I will laugh with glee.
Suck it up buttercup
Enjoy life and freedom while you can.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 21:14:48   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
valkyrierider wrote:
It sure will be nice to be hearing you and all the Biden prick suckers crying because you all couldn't see the forest for the trees. You all are being screwed royally now but when the lubricant disappears you all will really be hurting and I will laugh with glee.
Suck it up buttercup
Enjoy life and freedom while you can.


I think you have me confused with somebody else.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 21:30:18   #
valkyrierider Loc: Florida "Land of Trump"
 
valkyrierider wrote:
It sure will be nice to be hearing you and all the Biden prick suckers crying because you all couldn't see the forest for the trees. You all are being screwed royally now but when the lubricant disappears you all will really be hurting and I will laugh with glee.
Suck it up buttercup
Enjoy life and freedom while you can.


Sorry my friend. I screwed up in quoting the person it was meant for. It was meant for The one and only KEVYN AND HIS COHORT'S.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.