One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Proving Trump’s “intent” to Defraud the United States is not difficult.
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
Jun 22, 2022 16:28:31   #
jameslove4
 
https://twitter.com/jamesfloveiv/status/1539598378467729413?s=21&t=jDle5zKUFLuWoEkNSpLG9g

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 16:50:07   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
jameslove4 wrote:
https://twitter.com/jamesfloveiv/status/1539598378467729413?s=21&t=jDle5zKUFLuWoEkNSpLG9g


You post zip, inferred to nothing! I wager you voted for the moron who can't speak a whole sentence and hates America, you seem to be his helper.



Reply
Jun 22, 2022 17:02:22   #
Liberty Tree
 
Capt-jack wrote:
You post zip, inferred to nothing! I wager you voted for the moron who can't speak a whole sentence and hates America, you seem to be his helper.


Do not bother. He is just another troll on temporary assignment. He will not be around long like Haski.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 17:11:03   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Capt-jack wrote:
You post zip, inferred to nothing! I wager you voted for the moron who can't speak a whole sentence and hates America, you seem to be his helper.


Do they go out and solicit members from street corners?

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 17:39:59   #
billlingle
 
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had Donny fawning all over him. Salman flattered Trump which elicits the same response from Trump as the bell does with Pavlov's rats. After that Fat Donny approved 20+ arms deals that were being held up over the atrocities Salman was committing in Sudan. Trump also gained the favor of Salman for not commenting on the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi and the dismemberment of the body prior to its disposal. Trump's "criticisms" of Salman were for show as proven by the $20 billion contribution to the infrastructure program that Trump touted but never began. Fat Donny spit out infrastructure plans over and over again but never implemented one. I wonder how much of that $20 billion went into Fat Donny's own pocket.

Obama and now Biden have used Saudi Arabia for what it is able to provide. Obama, unfortunately, did sell them huge amounts of military hardware. Unfortunately, too, Biden is now forced to seek oil production from Saudi Arabia due to the intransigence of the "American" oil industry who is refusing to drill and to produce gasoline in order to reduce the pump price which they have artificially skyrocketed in a monopolistic move to shoot their profits through the roof at the expense of the American people and the nation's economy.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 18:17:56   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
jameslove4 wrote:
https://twitter.com/jamesfloveiv/status/1539598378467729413?s=21&t=jDle5zKUFLuWoEkNSpLG9g


Another zombiecrat! Nwr

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 18:27:57   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
billlingle wrote:
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had Donny fawning all over him. Salman flattered Trump which elicits the same response from Trump as the bell does with Pavlov's rats. After that Fat Donny approved 20+ arms deals that were being held up over the atrocities Salman was committing in Sudan. Trump also gained the favor of Salman for not commenting on the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi and the dismemberment of the body prior to its disposal. Trump's "criticisms" of Salman were for show as proven by the $20 billion contribution to the infrastructure program that Trump touted but never began. Fat Donny spit out infrastructure plans over and over again but never implemented one. I wonder how much of that $20 billion went into Fat Donny's own pocket.

Obama and now Biden have used Saudi Arabia for what it is able to provide. Obama, unfortunately, did sell them huge amounts of military hardware. Unfortunately, too, Biden is now forced to seek oil production from Saudi Arabia due to the intransigence of the "American" oil industry who is refusing to drill and to produce gasoline in order to reduce the pump price which they have artificially skyrocketed in a monopolistic move to shoot their profits through the roof at the expense of the American people and the nation's economy.
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had... (show quote)


Shut up. You're wrong.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 18:29:00   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
billlingle wrote:
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had Donny fawning all over him. Salman flattered Trump which elicits the same response from Trump as the bell does with Pavlov's rats. After that Fat Donny approved 20+ arms deals that were being held up over the atrocities Salman was committing in Sudan. Trump also gained the favor of Salman for not commenting on the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi and the dismemberment of the body prior to its disposal. Trump's "criticisms" of Salman were for show as proven by the $20 billion contribution to the infrastructure program that Trump touted but never began. Fat Donny spit out infrastructure plans over and over again but never implemented one. I wonder how much of that $20 billion went into Fat Donny's own pocket.

Obama and now Biden have used Saudi Arabia for what it is able to provide. Obama, unfortunately, did sell them huge amounts of military hardware. Unfortunately, too, Biden is now forced to seek oil production from Saudi Arabia due to the intransigence of the "American" oil industry who is refusing to drill and to produce gasoline in order to reduce the pump price which they have artificially skyrocketed in a monopolistic move to shoot their profits through the roof at the expense of the American people and the nation's economy.
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had... (show quote)


You write this crock of crap while you're on fantasy island? I see none of the idiot progressives on OPP understand anything about the oil industry. From the market to extraction. Bunch of whining little wussies.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 18:29:55   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
archie bunker wrote:
Shut up. You're wrong.


Like it Arch. To the point. He's just another ignorant troll. Probably got promised a discount on his sex change.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 18:30:02   #
EmilyD
 
billlingle wrote:
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had Donny fawning all over him. Salman flattered Trump which elicits the same response from Trump as the bell does with Pavlov's rats. After that Fat Donny approved 20+ arms deals that were being held up over the atrocities Salman was committing in Sudan. Trump also gained the favor of Salman for not commenting on the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi and the dismemberment of the body prior to its disposal. Trump's "criticisms" of Salman were for show as proven by the $20 billion contribution to the infrastructure program that Trump touted but never began. Fat Donny spit out infrastructure plans over and over again but never implemented one. I wonder how much of that $20 billion went into Fat Donny's own pocket.

Obama and now Biden have used Saudi Arabia for what it is able to provide. Obama, unfortunately, did sell them huge amounts of military hardware. Unfortunately, too, Biden is now forced to seek oil production from Saudi Arabia due to the intransigence of the "American" oil industry who is refusing to drill and to produce gasoline in order to reduce the pump price which they have artificially skyrocketed in a monopolistic move to shoot their profits through the roof at the expense of the American people and the nation's economy.
Salman dealt closely with Fat Donny because he had... (show quote)

Nope.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 18:39:12   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
jameslove4 wrote:
https://twitter.com/jamesfloveiv/status/1539598378467729413?s=21&t=jDle5zKUFLuWoEkNSpLG9g
Wait just a damned minute.
You are posting your own Twitter account as proof of "intent to defraud"?
Talk about narcissism.
George Foxtrot Yankee, troll.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 19:59:35   #
jameslove4
 
I’ve been on Twitter for a few years. I have over 18,000 followers. I’m a Certified Paralegal with 25 years experience doing criminal appellate briefs.
Maybe you should click on the link and learn something for once in your life.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 20:09:47   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
jameslove4 wrote:
I’ve been on Twitter for a few years. I have over 18,000 followers. I’m a Certified Paralegal with 25 years experience doing criminal appellate briefs.
Maybe you should click on the link and learn something for once in your life.


So what? Not getting enough attention on Twitter? Who cares about Trump? We have a demented moron in charge now.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 21:23:05   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
jameslove4 wrote:
I’ve been on Twitter for a few years. I have over 18,000 followers. I’m a Certified Paralegal with 25 years experience doing criminal appellate briefs.
Maybe you should click on the link and learn something for once in your life.


18,000.....(low whistle) Damn, that's a lot!!

Did you know that your belly button contains a higher bacteria count than that?
I'm not impressed, but I'm always here to laugh at you!
You can always count on me!

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 21:53:47   #
jameslove4
 
You really don’t know much, do you?

You’re just another Republican troll. You don’t deal in facts. You deal in sound bites without substance.
You’re just the part of fascist propaganda that follows Lügenpresse, i.e., undermining the confidence in the government.
Or you’re just another useful idiot for them.
Get off Fox. Learn to do a Boolean search. Maybe you can get out of the echo chamber you live in.
Although, from the conversation so far, I doubt you’re capable.
Google the big words so you’re not too confused.

Reply
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.