One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
the future of Trump
Page <<first <prev 47 of 53 next> last>>
Jun 27, 2022 21:58:19   #
Birdmam
 
JFlorio wrote:
These clowns never research the fact checkers. I do. When they post one I look up the owners, editors, CEO’s, whatever. Without fail they are progressives.


Isn’t it funny that you never heard of a conservative fact checking the leftist bullshit

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 10:07:42   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Some fair advice, open your freaking eyes and take a brutally honest look at your own future.

The Jan 6 clown show is the aborted baby of Nazi Pelosi, she selected the 7 dems and 2 RINOs to advance the left's vendetta against Donald Trump.

Congress is not a court of law, and congress critters are not prosecutors, judges and juries.
This is not a prosecution of president Trump, it is political persecution, not only of Trump, but of every American who supports his vision of restoring our nation to its founding principles.

The protest on Jan 6th was not an attempt overthrow an election,
it was an attempt by American patriots to prevent an ideological movement (progressive socialism),
diametrically opposed to our constitution and alien to our American way of life, from taking over our government.

The attempt failed, and now look at the shit hole we are in.
We are on the Express Train to Hell,
our nation has never been this divided,
not even during the Civil War,
the economy is collapsing,
dollar value is falling fast,
cost of living is skyrocketing,
food supply is dwindling,
the middle class is being destroyed,
illegals by the thousands rolling in on the red carpet,
border cities are being overrun,
FJB and DHS secretary Mayorkas are busing illegals to cities far away from the border,
Airline, railroad and trucking industry are desperate for fuel and parts,
Union Pacific, for example, has had its fuel supply cut by 10%.
(I've seen trains coming through here, one engine pulling, one pushing,
100s of empty box cars and flat cars without a container in sight.
That's never happened before.)
The morale of our defunded police is the lowest its ever been,
In many places, police retirements and resignations have soared.
In large metropolitan cities, violent crimes are surging (40% in NYC),
our military is the weakest its ever been,
under FJB, military morale is sinking faster than the Titanic,
Our military’s civilian leadership is corrupt and incompetent.
The Pentagon brass commands respect neither among the citizenry nor the forces it commands.
Mid-level officers are in a rage — a dangerous phenomenon that in many other nations triggers insurrections and coups.
Biden's foreign policies are unmitigated disasters,
Our military, our police, our foreign allies and 2/3rds of the American people DO NOT TRUST
the demented old fool polluting our White House.

The "fundamental transformation of the United States of America" is running at full throttle,
and there is no way president Trump is responsible for any of this.
But, to hell with the Constitution, the rule of law,
screw blind justice, fk the American people,
you're gonna blame the president you hate anyway.

Making America great, as in restoring our nation to its founding principles of self governance,
just isn't on your radar. Either you want to see America destroyed or you have been deceived.

If, God forbid, this partisan act of vengeance succeeds,
the result may well make the 78 days of leftist lawlessness in the summer of 2020
look like a girl scout jamboree.

You'd best wake the hell up or you're not going to be prepared when the shit hits the fan.
Some fair advice, open your freaking eyes and take... (show quote)


Blade, Every book I have read about Trump, every fact that the Jan. Sixth Committee brought up, very clearly shows the guilt of Trump.
It is true that the committee is not a court of law, but every witness that has testified has done so under oath. Nearly every witness has been a conservative Republican that has been a part of the Trump administration, campaign organization, advisor, cabinet member, or was in a position what was happening in the Trump White House.
Many of those that have been called before Congress have refused to testify or have taken the Fifth like General Flynn. Those are the facts. Deal with it.

Reply
Jun 30, 2022 10:27:19   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Blade, Every book I have read about Trump, every fact that the Jan. Sixth Committee brought up, very clearly shows the guilt of Trump.
It is true that the committee is not a court of law, but every witness that has testified has done so under oath. Nearly every witness has been a conservative Republican that has been a part of the Trump administration, campaign organization, advisor, cabinet member, or was in a position what was happening in the Trump White House.
Many of those that have been called before Congress have refused to testify or have taken the Fifth like General Flynn. Those are the facts. Deal with it.
Blade, Every book I have read about Trump, every f... (show quote)


Salty, You are the definition of a useful one. LOL! Multiple witness's have testified under oath on C-Span to State Legislators that they personally witnessed voter fraud. I guess they lied, but "your" under oath witness's never do. Never trust a politician that can flip on anyone to keep their status in Washington D.C.. Taking the fifth is legal and sometimes makes sense, especially in a kangaroo hearing. Now do you know why most consider you a joke?

Reply
 
 
Jun 30, 2022 11:15:45   #
Big Bass
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Blade, Every book I have read about Trump, every fact that the Jan. Sixth Committee brought up, very clearly shows the guilt of Trump.
It is true that the committee is not a court of law, but every witness that has testified has done so under oath. Nearly every witness has been a conservative Republican that has been a part of the Trump administration, campaign organization, advisor, cabinet member, or was in a position what was happening in the Trump White House.
Many of those that have been called before Congress have refused to testify or have taken the Fifth like General Flynn. Those are the facts. Deal with it.
Blade, Every book I have read about Trump, every f... (show quote)

You need to broaden your reading horizons. Lay off the kommies.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 00:57:12   #
Haski123
 
JFlorio wrote:
Salty, You are the definition of a useful one. LOL! Multiple witness's have testified under oath on C-Span to State Legislators that they personally witnessed voter fraud. I guess they lied, but "your" under oath witness's never do. Never trust a politician that can flip on anyone to keep their status in Washington D.C.. Taking the fifth is legal and sometimes makes sense, especially in a kangaroo hearing. Now do you know why most consider you a joke?


I am not aware of anyone who testified before Congress under oath related to voter fraud. Further investigations into fraud statements have proven what they saw or thought they saw was not voter fraud and was fully debunked. The J6 is a fact finding committee to find out and share with public their finding. As Salty said most people testifying are Republicans and/ or in Trumps inner circle. Related to claiming the fifth- Trump said that in his view that’s an admission of guilt, and requesting pardon if pardon is awarded is an admission of guilt. So as someone said in previous statement innocent til proven guilty, I agree with but if you listened to facts from J6 findings even FOX is saying it’s damming. It sounds like deflecting that it’s a partisan committee & by you not listening/accepting the facts presented you are predetermining that no matter what surfaces Trump or his associates did no wrong. Hopefully it will go to court and they will determine if facts presented are chargeable offences for various participants.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 08:41:19   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Haski123 wrote:
I am not aware of anyone who testified before Congress under oath related to voter fraud. Further investigations into fraud statements have proven what they saw or thought they saw was not voter fraud and was fully debunked. The J6 is a fact finding committee to find out and share with public their finding. As Salty said most people testifying are Republicans and/ or in Trumps inner circle. Related to claiming the fifth- Trump said that in his view that’s an admission of guilt, and requesting pardon if pardon is awarded is an admission of guilt. So as someone said in previous statement innocent til proven guilty, I agree with but if you listened to facts from J6 findings even FOX is saying it’s damming. It sounds like deflecting that it’s a partisan committee & by you not listening/accepting the facts presented you are predetermining that no matter what surfaces Trump or his associates did no wrong. Hopefully it will go to court and they will determine if facts presented are chargeable offences for various participants.
I am not aware of anyone who testified before Cong... (show quote)


Not in front of congress dipstick. In front of state legislator's. Many of the hearings were on C-SPAN. I don't believe I've heard one substantiated criminal accusation from that stupid joke of a committee. The committee has no credibility. You say facts because you want them to be facts. I see many wanting to stay in the D.C. power structure.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 12:33:36   #
Haski123
 
JFlorio wrote:
Not in front of congress dipstick. In front of state legislator's. Many of the hearings were on C-SPAN. I don't believe I've heard one substantiated criminal accusation from that stupid joke of a committee. The committee has no credibility. You say facts because you want them to be facts. I see many wanting to stay in the D.C. power structure.


I don’t appreciate the name calling. Regardless you are right, you haven’t heard one substantial criminal accusation from the committee cause that’s not their job. They investigate bring forward facts, work to make needed changes so a J6 event doesn’t happen again and strengthen our democracy. DOJ would bring forth criminal accusations. I expect to see many along with Georgia, NY numerous civil suits. Let’s see what happens in near future.

Reply
 
 
Jul 1, 2022 14:56:10   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
You wish the opinions, innuendo, and some outright lies were all facts. Some may be, but accusations are just accusations. LOL! You clowns kill me. Strengthening our Democracy. Then you stand with Biden INC. An administration that doesn’t enforce the rule of law, calls for changes in our Constitution when they don’t get their way. Wields the Justice Department like the gestapo.
No due process for people arrested on January 6th. Your selective facts are quite telling.
PS. I could care less if you don’t appreciate the name calling. Just the way it is.
Haski123 wrote:
I don’t appreciate the name calling. Regardless you are right, you haven’t heard one substantial criminal accusation from the committee cause that’s not their job. They investigate bring forward facts, work to make needed changes so a J6 event doesn’t happen again and strengthen our democracy. DOJ would bring forth criminal accusations. I expect to see many along with Georgia, NY numerous civil suits. Let’s see what happens in near future.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 20:39:47   #
soontobeindicted mattoid
 
JFlorio wrote:
You wish the opinions, innuendo, and some outright lies were all facts. Some may be, but accusations are just accusations. LOL! You clowns kill me. Strengthening our Democracy. Then you stand with Biden INC. An administration that doesn’t enforce the rule of law, calls for changes in our Constitution when they don’t get their way. Wields the Justice Department like the gestapo.
No due process for people arrested on January 6th. Your selective facts are quite telling.
PS. I could care less if you don’t appreciate the name calling. Just the way it is.
You wish the opinions, innuendo, and some outright... (show quote)


Subtext from jflo: I don't listen, I won't listen, and my mind is made up. Plus I must call people who disagree with me names. Like a chump does!

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 20:42:24   #
Big Bass
 
soontobeindicted mattoid wrote:
Subtext from jflo: I don't listen, I won't listen, and my mind is made up. Plus I must call people who disagree with me names. Like a chump does!

…. and every libturd on this site.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 20:48:28   #
soontobeindicted mattoid
 
Big Bass wrote:
…. and every libturd on this site.


Brilliant repartee!

Reply
 
 
Jul 1, 2022 21:04:23   #
Big Bass
 
soontobeindicted mattoid wrote:
Brilliant repartee!


Thankyou little girl.

Reply
Jul 1, 2022 22:21:11   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
soontobeindicted mattoid wrote:
Subtext from jflo: I don't listen, I won't listen, and my mind is made up. Plus I must call people who disagree with me names. Like a chump does!


Look chicken little. My mind isn’t made up. Trump gets indicted and convicted, so be it. I could care less, but it’ll be in a court of law with evidence, witness’s, and cross examination. You snowflakes have your minds made up without one conviction.

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 02:15:08   #
soontobeindicted mattoid
 
Big Bass wrote:
Thankyou little girl.


Welcome little boy :)

Reply
Jul 2, 2022 02:17:45   #
soontobeindicted mattoid
 
JFlorio wrote:
Look chicken little. My mind isn’t made up. Trump gets indicted and convicted, so be it. I could care less, but it’ll be in a court of law with evidence, witness’s, and cross examination. You snowflakes have your minds made up without one conviction.


No conviction yet, just our powers of observation.

He did his crimes in plain sight.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 47 of 53 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.