One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
192 in congress vote against baby formula.
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
May 24, 2022 10:27:15   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Yes , Teapublicans hate babies !!!!

They fight for the fetuses but couldn’t care less about the babies.
Good job !

Reply
May 24, 2022 10:31:19   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Yes , Teapublicans hate babies !!!!

They fight for the fetuses but couldn’t care less about the babies.
Good job !


Why not post the whole story for us to decide as you really aren't a very creditable poster ?

Reply
May 24, 2022 10:39:07   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Yes , Teapublicans hate babies !!!!

They fight for the fetuses but couldn’t care less about the babies.
Good job !


What else was in the bill?

Reply
 
 
May 24, 2022 10:41:13   #
Rose42
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Yes , Teapublicans hate babies !!!!

They fight for the fetuses but couldn’t care less about the babies.
Good job !


Thats not an honest post

“ The House voted 414-9 to approve a measure that would allow more formula to be purchased with money from a federal program that aids low-income women, infants and children.”

The FDA is inefficient and corrupt. Its no surprise some voted against it. But partisans seldom see the whole picture.

“In a more partisan 231-192 vote, the House passed a bill that would send $28 million to the Food and Drug Administration to help boost formula supply and prevent future shortages. Only 12 Republicans voted for that measure.“

Reply
May 24, 2022 10:48:32   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Rose42 wrote:
Thats not an honest post

“ The House voted 414-9 to approve a measure that would allow more formula to be purchased with money from a federal program that aids low-income women, infants and children.”

The FDA is inefficient and corrupt. Its no surprise some voted against it. But partisans seldom see the whole picture.

“In a more partisan 231-192 vote, the House passed a bill that would send $28 million to the Food and Drug Administration to help boost formula supply and prevent future shortages. Only 12 Republicans voted for that measure.“
Thats not an honest post br br “ The House voted... (show quote)


Gee why is it that Milo always picking little snippets and forgoing the meat of the subject !

The truth must hurt him too bad !

Reply
May 24, 2022 10:49:36   #
Liberty Tree
 
Rose42 wrote:
Thats not an honest post

“ The House voted 414-9 to approve a measure that would allow more formula to be purchased with money from a federal program that aids low-income women, infants and children.”

The FDA is inefficient and corrupt. Its no surprise some voted against it. But partisans seldom see the whole picture.

“In a more partisan 231-192 vote, the House passed a bill that would send $28 million to the Food and Drug Administration to help boost formula supply and prevent future shortages. Only 12 Republicans voted for that measure.“
Thats not an honest post br br “ The House voted... (show quote)


They wanted a plan that showed how it would solve the problem and not just give money with no accountability.

Reply
May 24, 2022 10:50:45   #
Liberty Tree
 
4430 wrote:
Why not post the whole story for us to decide as you really aren't a very creditable poster ?


This poster never tells the whole story.

Reply
 
 
May 24, 2022 10:51:45   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Rose42 wrote:
Thats not an honest post

“ The House voted 414-9 to approve a measure that would allow more formula to be purchased with money from a federal program that aids low-income women, infants and children.”

The FDA is inefficient and corrupt. Its no surprise some voted against it. But partisans seldom see the whole picture.

“In a more partisan 231-192 vote, the House passed a bill that would send $28 million to the Food and Drug Administration to help boost formula supply and prevent future shortages. Only 12 Republicans voted for that measure.“
Thats not an honest post br br “ The House voted... (show quote)


$28 million. Nothing less than a bonus rewarding their incompetence.

Reply
May 24, 2022 11:36:25   #
DASHY
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
They wanted a plan that showed how it would solve the problem and not just give money with no accountability.


Republicans seem not to be interested in solving the formula shortage problem. The are more interested in theater and chaos. It serves their public policy to blame Biden for babies starving. Meanwhile, "babies" in the womb must be saved at any cost and against all opposition.

Reply
May 24, 2022 12:00:36   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
DASHY wrote:
Republicans seem not to be interested in solving the formula shortage problem. The are more interested in theater and chaos. It serves their public policy to blame Biden for babies starving. Meanwhile, "babies" in the womb must be saved at any cost and against all opposition.


What else was in the bill, dasher??

Reply
May 24, 2022 12:01:38   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
What else was in the bill, dasher??


Ironic these guys never post the whole story just the bits and pieces they like !

Reply
 
 
May 24, 2022 12:06:38   #
DASHY
 
4430 wrote:
Ironic these guys never post the whole story just the bits and pieces they like !


Do you want to tell us about the bits and pieces you like?

Reply
May 24, 2022 12:09:17   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
JR-57 wrote:
$28 million. Nothing less than a bonus rewarding their incompetence.


The bill does nothing to fundamentally address the nightmare facing parents looking to buy formula for their infants when none can be found on store shelves. Stocks of formula have been down by 43 percent since the beginning of May. The crisis, which has been developing for months, was allowed by the Biden administration and Congress to reach catastrophic proportions before the latest measures were taken."


"Blank checks for bureaucrats is not the formula needed to fix this crisis," Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-Hazelhurst) wrote in a tweet.

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Green Bay) contended the White House should have addressed any shortcomings at the FDA months earlier.

“This crisis didn’t occur because the FDA lacked money to spend on staff," Gallagher said in a statement. "This crisis boiled over due to significant supply chain issues and structural deficiencies at the FDA that the Biden administration waited months to address.

Reply
May 24, 2022 12:23:14   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
DASHY wrote:
Do you want to tell us about the bits and pieces you like?


I like to see the whole story not bits and pieces that you post , but I guess you aren't capable of doing that !

Reply
May 24, 2022 12:24:23   #
DASHY
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
The bill does nothing to fundamentally address the nightmare facing parents looking to buy formula for their infants when none can be found on store shelves. Stocks of formula have been down by 43 percent since the beginning of May. The crisis, which has been developing for months, was allowed by the Biden administration and Congress to reach catastrophic proportions before the latest measures were taken."


"Blank checks for bureaucrats is not the formula needed to fix this crisis," Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-Hazelhurst) wrote in a tweet.

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Green Bay) contended the White House should have addressed any shortcomings at the FDA months earlier.

“This crisis didn’t occur because the FDA lacked money to spend on staff," Gallagher said in a statement. "This crisis boiled over due to significant supply chain issues and structural deficiencies at the FDA that the Biden administration waited months to address.
The bill does nothing to fundamentally address the... (show quote)


I get it. You want to blame Biden. Aside from that, do you have any suggestions about how to solve the "supply chain issues and structural deficiencies at the FDA" that you see as causing the formula shortage crisis? Recently Biden invoked the Defense Production Act in a major step to boost the production of baby formula. Do you approve of that move?

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.