One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
OPP Poll........Trump V Pence for President 2024
Page 1 of 8 next> last>>
May 23, 2022 20:36:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Who will you vote for?

Reply
May 23, 2022 20:43:59   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Who will you vote for?


If they are the only choices then Pence.

Reply
May 23, 2022 20:53:49   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
proud republican wrote:
Who will you vote for?


Trump with DeSantis as VP.

Reply
 
 
May 23, 2022 20:56:09   #
Bevvy
 
proud republican wrote:
Who will you vote for?


Trump and .........

Reply
May 23, 2022 20:58:20   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
proud republican wrote:
Who will you vote for?


No.

Reply
May 23, 2022 20:58:35   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Trump with DeSantis as VP.



Reply
May 23, 2022 21:06:33   #
AmericanEagle Loc: Indiana
 
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla. He is also part of the swamp actually because some projects never saw the light of day because of some of the cronies he was connected to. I would choose Trump over Pence.

The problem I have with Trump unfortunately and I said this all along my biggest fear was Trump being Trump. Meeting his ego would get in the way and that’s exactly what happened. He couldn’t afford to turn off any voters and unfortunately he did. I love what he did for America and he kept all Both his promises and then sell. Promises made promises kept!

Yes I’m a Trump supporter however I’m realistic enough to know that he can be a bragger and a pompous ass. Not everything is always great and not everybody is always the best and the other line was the lakes which nobody has ever seen. With that said I’m smart enough to know he was good for America and there’s no way in hell I could never vote Democrat.
If he does decide to run I’m not looking forward to the shit show that will ensue and I know a lot of people are either. Unfortunately there could be a significant number of people that say the hell with it and not vote if he’s running again and that would be a huge mistake. That could be handing the Democrats a victory and we just cannot have that and we can see why just one and a half years after Trump why you have to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it is.

After eight years of a bummer apologizing for America and trying to transform America you could feel the patriotism that Trump brought. The fireworks at Mount Rushmore it was fantastic and what he did for military to build them back up after Obama tore them down was phenomenal. Then Biden comes in and wants to change policies, leave equipment behind in Afghanistan And handcuff our military once again and queer it up with his sickening policies!

I hope we get a candidate if it’s not Trump that has the backbone and will take up the Trump policies and we will be fine. DeSantis has certainly proven himself. Kristi Noem is a contender I know and I’m guessing Ted Cruz would jump in again and maybe Marco Rubio and Mike Pompeo would be a solid choice in my opinion also. It’s an election Republicans must If we are to save America. We are clearly on the wrong path and going over the cliff. We’ve got to stop these radicals indoctrinating our kids and teaching them the CRT racist bullshit and this queer homosexual transgender alphabet soup on young children that is disgusting and immoral.

If it is Trump I certainly hope he sticks to his record because he certainly has a solid record that nobody can deny but I know the liberals on here will naturally. Look for gas and energy to keep soaring because Biden is not going to do anything to make it better. He is so focused on this electric battery energy it is a threat to our way of life.

We will get there eventually but we have to start producing things in America and we need the materials to produce the items we need. You just can’t cut off the keystone pipeline and want to do it within a few years without causing the kind of pain and distraction we are experiencing now. Biden is hurting everybody except for the wealthy. He has not upheld the oath of office nor have the Democrats. They are the domestic terrorist to America but yet they are spinning it By lying and trying to say Republicans are. They are targeting us and if you say the China virus or the Wuhan then you are a threat and that is very scary.

Republicans and conservatives do not silence the opposition. Everybody has the right to free speech but not in the democratic world. It’s their way or no way. Tyranny is coming unless we change course.

Reply
 
 
May 23, 2022 21:18:36   #
Liberty Tree
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla. He is also part of the swamp actually because some projects never saw the light of day because of some of the cronies he was connected to. I would choose Trump over Pence.

The problem I have with Trump unfortunately and I said this all along my biggest fear was Trump being Trump. Meeting his ego would get in the way and that’s exactly what happened. He couldn’t afford to turn off any voters and unfortunately he did. I love what he did for America and he kept all Both his promises and then sell. Promises made promises kept!

Yes I’m a Trump supporter however I’m realistic enough to know that he can be a bragger and a pompous ass. Not everything is always great and not everybody is always the best and the other line was the lakes which nobody has ever seen. With that said I’m smart enough to know he was good for America and there’s no way in hell I could never vote Democrat.
If he does decide to run I’m not looking forward to the shit show that will ensue and I know a lot of people are either. Unfortunately there could be a significant number of people that say the hell with it and not vote if he’s running again and that would be a huge mistake. That could be handing the Democrats a victory and we just cannot have that and we can see why just one and a half years after Trump why you have to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it is.

After eight years of a bummer apologizing for America and trying to transform America you could feel the patriotism that Trump brought. The fireworks at Mount Rushmore it was fantastic and what he did for military to build them back up after Obama tore them down was phenomenal. Then Biden comes in and wants to change policies, leave equipment behind in Afghanistan And handcuff our military once again and queer it up with his sickening policies!

I hope we get a candidate if it’s not Trump that has the backbone and will take up the Trump policies and we will be fine. DeSantis has certainly proven himself. Kristi Noem is a contender I know and I’m guessing Ted Cruz would jump in again and maybe Marco Rubio and Mike Pompeo would be a solid choice in my opinion also. It’s an election Republicans must If we are to save America. We are clearly on the wrong path and going over the cliff. We’ve got to stop these radicals indoctrinating our kids and teaching them the CRT racist bullshit and this queer homosexual transgender alphabet soup on young children that is disgusting and immoral.

If it is Trump I certainly hope he sticks to his record because he certainly has a solid record that nobody can deny but I know the liberals on here will naturally. Look for gas and energy to keep soaring because Biden is not going to do anything to make it better. He is so focused on this electric battery energy it is a threat to our way of life.

We will get there eventually but we have to start producing things in America and we need the materials to produce the items we need. You just can’t cut off the keystone pipeline and want to do it within a few years without causing the kind of pain and distraction we are experiencing now. Biden is hurting everybody except for the wealthy. He has not upheld the oath of office nor have the Democrats. They are the domestic terrorist to America but yet they are spinning it By lying and trying to say Republicans are. They are targeting us and if you say the China virus or the Wuhan then you are a threat and that is very scary.

Republicans and conservatives do not silence the opposition. Everybody has the right to free speech but not in the democratic world. It’s their way or no way. Tyranny is coming unless we change course.
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla.... (show quote)


Right now my ticket would be DeSantis as President and Noem as VP. Trump has too much baggage and cannot control his mouth. That is why he lost to Biden.

Reply
May 23, 2022 21:53:09   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla. He is also part of the swamp actually because some projects never saw the light of day because of some of the cronies he was connected to. I would choose Trump over Pence.

The problem I have with Trump unfortunately and I said this all along my biggest fear was Trump being Trump. Meeting his ego would get in the way and that’s exactly what happened. He couldn’t afford to turn off any voters and unfortunately he did. I love what he did for America and he kept all Both his promises and then sell. Promises made promises kept!

Yes I’m a Trump supporter however I’m realistic enough to know that he can be a bragger and a pompous ass. Not everything is always great and not everybody is always the best and the other line was the lakes which nobody has ever seen. With that said I’m smart enough to know he was good for America and there’s no way in hell I could never vote Democrat.
If he does decide to run I’m not looking forward to the shit show that will ensue and I know a lot of people are either. Unfortunately there could be a significant number of people that say the hell with it and not vote if he’s running again and that would be a huge mistake. That could be handing the Democrats a victory and we just cannot have that and we can see why just one and a half years after Trump why you have to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it is.

After eight years of a bummer apologizing for America and trying to transform America you could feel the patriotism that Trump brought. The fireworks at Mount Rushmore it was fantastic and what he did for military to build them back up after Obama tore them down was phenomenal. Then Biden comes in and wants to change policies, leave equipment behind in Afghanistan And handcuff our military once again and queer it up with his sickening policies!

I hope we get a candidate if it’s not Trump that has the backbone and will take up the Trump policies and we will be fine. DeSantis has certainly proven himself. Kristi Noem is a contender I know and I’m guessing Ted Cruz would jump in again and maybe Marco Rubio and Mike Pompeo would be a solid choice in my opinion also. It’s an election Republicans must If we are to save America. We are clearly on the wrong path and going over the cliff. We’ve got to stop these radicals indoctrinating our kids and teaching them the CRT racist bullshit and this queer homosexual transgender alphabet soup on young children that is disgusting and immoral.

If it is Trump I certainly hope he sticks to his record because he certainly has a solid record that nobody can deny but I know the liberals on here will naturally. Look for gas and energy to keep soaring because Biden is not going to do anything to make it better. He is so focused on this electric battery energy it is a threat to our way of life.

We will get there eventually but we have to start producing things in America and we need the materials to produce the items we need. You just can’t cut off the keystone pipeline and want to do it within a few years without causing the kind of pain and distraction we are experiencing now. Biden is hurting everybody except for the wealthy. He has not upheld the oath of office nor have the Democrats. They are the domestic terrorist to America but yet they are spinning it By lying and trying to say Republicans are. They are targeting us and if you say the China virus or the Wuhan then you are a threat and that is very scary.

Republicans and conservatives do not silence the opposition. Everybody has the right to free speech but not in the democratic world. It’s their way or no way. Tyranny is coming unless we change course.
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla.... (show quote)



Reply
May 23, 2022 21:58:28   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Right now my ticket would be DeSantis as President and Noem as VP. Trump has too much baggage and cannot control his mouth. That is why he lost to Biden.


👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
May 23, 2022 22:17:40   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
For the first time since 1976 I will not vote for a Republican candidate, regardless of who is on the ticket. I’ll seriously consider the Libertarian candidate or not vote at all.

Reply
 
 
May 23, 2022 22:32:28   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JR-57 wrote:
For the first time since 1976 I will not vote for a Republican candidate, regardless of who is on the ticket. I’ll seriously consider the Libertarian candidate or not vote at all.


Why?

Reply
May 23, 2022 22:42:31   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
proud republican wrote:
Who will you vote for?


If Trump runs, I’m sure we’ll vote for him. Pence, I don’t think so. We’re searching for many good conservatives but since we’re here deep in the heart of democrat central, candidates don’t want to waste moneys on a low talley voter support.

Reply
May 24, 2022 06:35:09   #
Big Kahuna
 
AmericanEagle wrote:
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla. He is also part of the swamp actually because some projects never saw the light of day because of some of the cronies he was connected to. I would choose Trump over Pence.

The problem I have with Trump unfortunately and I said this all along my biggest fear was Trump being Trump. Meeting his ego would get in the way and that’s exactly what happened. He couldn’t afford to turn off any voters and unfortunately he did. I love what he did for America and he kept all Both his promises and then sell. Promises made promises kept!

Yes I’m a Trump supporter however I’m realistic enough to know that he can be a bragger and a pompous ass. Not everything is always great and not everybody is always the best and the other line was the lakes which nobody has ever seen. With that said I’m smart enough to know he was good for America and there’s no way in hell I could never vote Democrat.
If he does decide to run I’m not looking forward to the shit show that will ensue and I know a lot of people are either. Unfortunately there could be a significant number of people that say the hell with it and not vote if he’s running again and that would be a huge mistake. That could be handing the Democrats a victory and we just cannot have that and we can see why just one and a half years after Trump why you have to vote for the Republican candidate no matter who it is.

After eight years of a bummer apologizing for America and trying to transform America you could feel the patriotism that Trump brought. The fireworks at Mount Rushmore it was fantastic and what he did for military to build them back up after Obama tore them down was phenomenal. Then Biden comes in and wants to change policies, leave equipment behind in Afghanistan And handcuff our military once again and queer it up with his sickening policies!

I hope we get a candidate if it’s not Trump that has the backbone and will take up the Trump policies and we will be fine. DeSantis has certainly proven himself. Kristi Noem is a contender I know and I’m guessing Ted Cruz would jump in again and maybe Marco Rubio and Mike Pompeo would be a solid choice in my opinion also. It’s an election Republicans must If we are to save America. We are clearly on the wrong path and going over the cliff. We’ve got to stop these radicals indoctrinating our kids and teaching them the CRT racist bullshit and this queer homosexual transgender alphabet soup on young children that is disgusting and immoral.

If it is Trump I certainly hope he sticks to his record because he certainly has a solid record that nobody can deny but I know the liberals on here will naturally. Look for gas and energy to keep soaring because Biden is not going to do anything to make it better. He is so focused on this electric battery energy it is a threat to our way of life.

We will get there eventually but we have to start producing things in America and we need the materials to produce the items we need. You just can’t cut off the keystone pipeline and want to do it within a few years without causing the kind of pain and distraction we are experiencing now. Biden is hurting everybody except for the wealthy. He has not upheld the oath of office nor have the Democrats. They are the domestic terrorist to America but yet they are spinning it By lying and trying to say Republicans are. They are targeting us and if you say the China virus or the Wuhan then you are a threat and that is very scary.

Republicans and conservatives do not silence the opposition. Everybody has the right to free speech but not in the democratic world. It’s their way or no way. Tyranny is coming unless we change course.
I’m from Indiana and Pence was always Mr. vanilla.... (show quote)


Pence is a treasonous sob. I would never vote for that weakling. He gave us this current mess for 4 years and denied the steal. Talking about Ovommit, the dems wanted to put his big eared mug on Mt Rushmore but the idea was turned down since there was not enough room for the 2faced ba$tard.

Reply
May 24, 2022 06:42:19   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
proud republican wrote:
Why?

The Republican Party is as corrupt as the Democrat Party.
The Republican Party has drifted too far left for my liking on many issues.
The Republican Party is all talk and no action.
The Republican Party is reactive, not proactive.
The election process has been compromised and stripped of any credibility. A process that allows Biden / Harris to be elected is proof. Carter was incompetent. Biden is not only incompetent but corrupt. This has been common knowledge his entire time in government, yet nothing was done to prevent it.

Reply
Page 1 of 8 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.