One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Yes, It is being dealt with
Page 1 of 15 next> last>>
May 22, 2022 12:22:29   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it..



Reply
May 22, 2022 12:24:00   #
woodguru
 
permafrost wrote:
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it..


It was a trade restriction trump did that keeps us from getting any from Canada

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:28:03   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
permafrost wrote:
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it..


Fixing??? I beg to differ.. The only reason they're 'fixing"' is because of 2 babies ended up in the hospital and because Mama-Bears were about to claw the idiot alive..

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2022 12:33:57   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
woodguru wrote:
It was a trade restriction trump did that keeps us from getting any from Canada


https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/united-states-mexico-canada-agreement

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:36:14   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
proud republican wrote:
Fixing??? I beg to differ.. The only reason they're 'fixing"' is because of 2 babies ended up in the hospital and because Mama-Bears were about to claw the idiot alive..


I can not agree with PR.. the problem is defined as NO PRODUCT... When Biden and buddies find a way to expedite delivering that product... That is with no doubt fixing te problem..

And, I am darn happy to see that it is arriving in the US and is likely already on the shelves of some outlets..

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:40:33   #
PeterS
 
permafrost wrote:
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it.

The whole purpose of conservativism is to blame democrats for everything that goes wrong...not solve problems. That, and claim credit for everything that goes right, real or imagined.

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:42:51   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
permafrost wrote:
I can not agree with PR.. the problem is defined as NO PRODUCT... When Biden and buddies find a way to expedite delivering that product... That is with no doubt fixing te problem..

And, I am darn happy to see that it is arriving in the US and is likely already on the shelves of some outlets..


Biden and his buddies knew the problem months ago and it took him and his buddies until moms got pissed off for him to do something about it.. He could of done this Operation Baby Formula months ago, but he was too busy dividing the country instead..πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2022 12:45:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
PeterS wrote:
The whole purpose of conservativism is to blame democrats for everything that goes wrong...not solve problems. That, and claim credit for everything that goes right, real or imagined.


That's right!.. Who's in charge of the country??? Who's ever in charge, gets the blame...It's that simple...

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:53:15   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
PeterS wrote:
The whole purpose of conservativism is to blame democrats for everything that goes wrong...not solve problems. That, and claim credit for everything that goes right, real or imagined.


Darn right Pete.. I can not recall the right wingers even proposing any kind of solution or policy...

but they sure do complain... stand for nothing, like nothing.. gee what a conundrum....

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:54:40   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
permafrost wrote:
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it..


Yep, fixing the problem created by them (democrats) which they have known about for a long time now but didn't move on untill the shsortage hit and mom's were complaining. Just another example of creating a crisis and then being the "fixer" of the crisis.

When are y'all going to get to fixing all the other crisis's y'all created????

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:57:56   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
Fixing??? I beg to differ.. The only reason they're 'fixing"' is because of 2 babies ended up in the hospital and because Mama-Bears were about to claw the idiot alive..

Never believe that lying POS. It’s a problem lying Biden’s administration was aware of three months ago and did nothing.

Reply
 
 
May 22, 2022 12:57:58   #
Bevvy
 
permafrost wrote:
BREAKING: BRAVO!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€œThe first flights of infant formula from Europe, authorized by President Biden to relieve a deepening U.S. shortage, will arrive in Indiana aboard military aircraft this weekend, the White House announced Friday.
Democrats once again fixing the problem. Not simply ranting about it..


Fixing , you say .... Well he is only transporting from an Air Force base in Germany to somewhere in the USA . Now , military families in Germany will be short .

Reply
May 22, 2022 12:59:21   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
proud republican wrote:
Biden and his buddies knew the problem months ago and it took him and his buddies until moms got pissed off for him to do something about it.. He could of done this Operation Baby Formula months ago, but he was too busy dividing the country instead..πŸ™„πŸ™„


Pr, Other remedies were looked into using the military was the solution after many others were looked into and would not work.

And the biggest point is that action was taken rather then refuse any responsibility and call in a hoax..


Big hooray for Biden and his team.... GO JOE, GO JOE...



Reply
May 22, 2022 13:00:36   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Bevvy wrote:
Fixing , you say .... Well he is only transporting from an Air Force base in Germany to somewhere in the USA . Now , military families in Germany will be short .


Just the fact that Biden is acting this late tells you all you need to know. A party that voted to kill a fetus up to the minute of birth sure as hell doesn’t care about babies. Especially minority ones. Bunch of racists.

Reply
May 22, 2022 13:02:15   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Yep, fixing the problem created by them (democrats) which they have known about for a long time now but didn't move on untill the shsortage hit and mom's were complaining. Just another example of creating a crisis and then being the "fixer" of the crisis.

When are y'all going to get to fixing all the other crisis's y'all created????


As woody pointed out... this problem would never have existed without the trade restrictions on Canada and the defunding of the FDA..

As always, the republicans made it and the Dem fixed it..



Reply
Page 1 of 15 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.