One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
People Are So Full Of Crap About Operation Warp Speed...
May 13, 2022 20:55:16   #
woodguru
 
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trump conceived of the idea of the vaccines all on his own. The drug companies had decades of work involved in types of vaccines, they know how it works, they know how to apply any virus to the mechanics.

They did not do a decade worth of work in a year, the things that got streamlined by trump were the red tape elements of approvals, the clinical trials. To do this he cut the red tape and let the FDA move at a more rapid pace than they would do on their own if the liability was there. Trump gave them a free pass on future liability, and gave them ludicrous profits on top of billions in funding.

I personally think that the trade off when paying for development is control of the price...which did not happen, we can't even find out what their contract looks like because it is a secret.

Reply
May 13, 2022 21:17:52   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
woodguru wrote:
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trump conceived of the idea of the vaccines all on his own. The drug companies had decades of work involved in types of vaccines, they know how it works, they know how to apply any virus to the mechanics.

They did not do a decade worth of work in a year, the things that got streamlined by trump were the red tape elements of approvals, the clinical trials. To do this he cut the red tape and let the FDA move at a more rapid pace than they would do on their own if the liability was there. Trump gave them a free pass on future liability, and gave them ludicrous profits on top of billions in funding.

I personally think that the trade off when paying for development is control of the price...which did not happen, we can't even find out what their contract looks like because it is a secret.
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trum... (show quote)


Really, I've never, not one time heard Trump supporters suggest Trump conceived of the ideal of a vaccine. Is all you do is sit around make up shit in your head, or maybe you read minds or look in your crystal ball!!

Reply
May 13, 2022 22:20:35   #
American Vet
 
microphor wrote:
Really, I've never, not one time heard Trump supporters suggest Trump conceived of the ideal of a vaccine. Is all you do is sit around make up shit in your head, or maybe you read minds or look in your crystal ball!!


👍👍👍

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 22:45:36   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
woodguru wrote:
People Are So Full Of Crap About Operation Warp Speed....
And you are definitely one of them.

Reply
May 13, 2022 23:06:36   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
microphor wrote:
Really, I've never, not one time heard Trump supporters suggest Trump conceived of the ideal of a vaccine. Is all you do is sit around make up shit in your head, or maybe you read minds or look in your crystal ball!!


A needy, drunken, stoner seeking attention.

Reply
May 14, 2022 01:44:25   #
microphor Loc: Home is TN
 
archie bunker wrote:
A needy, drunken, stoner seeking attention.


He's something alright!

Reply
May 14, 2022 07:05:54   #
Bevvy
 
woodguru wrote:
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trump conceived of the idea of the vaccines all on his own. The drug companies had decades of work involved in types of vaccines, they know how it works, they know how to apply any virus to the mechanics.

They did not do a decade worth of work in a year, the things that got streamlined by trump were the red tape elements of approvals, the clinical trials. To do this he cut the red tape and let the FDA move at a more rapid pace than they would do on their own if the liability was there. Trump gave them a free pass on future liability, and gave them ludicrous profits on top of billions in funding.

I personally think that the trade off when paying for development is control of the price...which did not happen, we can't even find out what their contract looks like because it is a secret.
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trum... (show quote)


It's nap time , sleepy Joe !

Reply
 
 
May 15, 2022 05:23:58   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
woodguru wrote:
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trump conceived of the idea of the vaccines all on his own. The drug companies had decades of work involved in types of vaccines, they know how it works, they know how to apply any virus to the mechanics.

They did not do a decade worth of work in a year, the things that got streamlined by trump were the red tape elements of approvals, the clinical trials. To do this he cut the red tape and let the FDA move at a more rapid pace than they would do on their own if the liability was there. Trump gave them a free pass on future liability, and gave them ludicrous profits on top of billions in funding.

I personally think that the trade off when paying for development is control of the price...which did not happen, we can't even find out what their contract looks like because it is a secret.
To hear trump supporters talk you would think trum... (show quote)


Now it was Trump's idea for Vaccine? Really? Last week you were saying Trump told us to injest bleach. Give it a rest. All Im saying is we had a vaccine before Trump left office. But not according to Twitter. There is is your ministry of truth at work. Dam dimwit dems on drugs

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.