One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Ther was an insurrection.
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
May 13, 2022 19:46:56   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
(LOL. There. Sound like a good ol boy) And it’s still going on. The leader of the real insurrection actually told us he was going to fundamentally change the United States. He was sworn in, in 2008. That’s when Obama was elected. He immediately put far left people throughout his administration. Most related by marriage or siblings to people through the media. Their dream was to control the narrative and form this utopia of socialism. Hillary was expected to carry on and the takeover, and fundamental change would be complete. Donald Trump royally screwed up their plans and now that they’re out in the open, they can’t hide, so they install the idiot of idiots, Joe Biden. Easily controllable. They see the people don’t want their B.S. so be prepared for another pandemic before November.

Reply
May 13, 2022 20:40:13   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Yeah, there was that 2008 insurrection and the 2020 insurrection. And there were insurrections in Seattle and Portland in 2020. But 1/6 was not an insurrection. Just a pep rally that got off base and went wrong due to outside interests swaying a crown of real Americans.

Reply
May 13, 2022 20:45:45   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
Yeah, there was that 2008 insurrection and the 2020 insurrection. And there were insurrections in Seattle and Portland in 2020. But 1/6 was not an insurrection. Just a pep rally that got off base and went wrong due to outside interests swaying a crown of real Americans.


Yep. January 6 th was a protest. This grind towards socialism is an actual danger to the Republic.

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 21:07:54   #
debeda
 
JFlorio wrote:
(LOL. There. Sound like a good ol boy) And it’s still going on. The leader of the real insurrection actually told us he was going to fundamentally change the United States. He was sworn in, in 2008. That’s when Obama was elected. He immediately put far left people throughout his administration. Most related by marriage or siblings to people through the media. Their dream was to control the narrative and form this utopia of socialism. Hillary was expected to carry on and the takeover, and fundamental change would be complete. Donald Trump royally screwed up their plans and now that they’re out in the open, they can’t hide, so they install the idiot of idiots, Joe Biden. Easily controllable. They see the people don’t want their B.S. so be prepared for another pandemic before November.
(LOL. There. Sound like a good ol boy) And it’s st... (show quote)


I completely agree with all👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
May 13, 2022 21:08:20   #
debeda
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
Yeah, there was that 2008 insurrection and the 2020 insurrection. And there were insurrections in Seattle and Portland in 2020. But 1/6 was not an insurrection. Just a pep rally that got off base and went wrong due to outside interests swaying a crown of real Americans.


FACT👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
May 13, 2022 23:17:22   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
debeda wrote:
FACT👍👍👍👍👍


It is still not a crime when the majority wins.
Trump Lost !
Get past it.

Reply
May 13, 2022 23:33:31   #
debeda
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It is still not a crime when the majority wins.
Trump Lost !
Get past it.


What if... it is found there WAS actually massive fraud that changed the election in 2020. And Bribem and company were to be removed, and even some prosecuted and jailed. Would YOU ever "get over it"?

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 23:38:32   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
debeda wrote:
What if... it is found there WAS actually massive fraud that changed the election in 2020. And Bribem and company were to be removed, and even some prosecuted and jailed. Would YOU ever "get over it"?


Where Milosia2 is a complete liar is she’ll never admit she wouldn’t care if Biden cheated to win. The documentary, 2000 Miles, proves it. They don’t care.

Reply
May 14, 2022 00:11:56   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JFlorio wrote:
Yep. January 6 th was a protest. This grind towards socialism is an actual danger to the Republic.


This grind toward overthrowing valid legal governments is more a danger to this republic.
Overthrowing this government for what ?

Reply
May 14, 2022 07:51:39   #
rjoeholl
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This grind toward overthrowing valid legal governments is more a danger to this republic.
Overthrowing this government for what ?


If this is what you lefturds think is a valid govt. then you can have it. Let's split the country down the middle and become two different countries. Hell, we'll even let you pick which half you want. Then you can live the way you want and we'll do the same. Let's see who calls who for help first.

Reply
May 14, 2022 07:54:21   #
debeda
 
rjoeholl wrote:
If this is what you lefturds think is a valid govt. then you can have it. Let's split the country down the middle and become two different countries. Hell, we'll even let you pick which half you want. Then you can live the way you want and we'll do the same. Let's see who calls who for help first.


👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 08:42:50   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
debeda wrote:
What if... it is found there WAS actually massive fraud that changed the election in 2020. And Bribem and company were to be removed, and even some prosecuted and jailed. Would YOU ever "get over it"?


Even trump knows he lost . Nothing is going to change that . Al Gore beat Bush43 , what happened ?
Ho hum !!!!
“What if” is a terrible precedent.
Without proof of any wrongdoing you’re just
Blowing off air. You should be putting you’re efforts into capturing the hearts and minds of the next elections. I mean what if you win , legally , without cheating , lying, stealing , gerrymandering…….
What if Jesus really is coming and he’s pissed ? What if he turns you all into frogs
Or some other reptile ?

Reply
May 14, 2022 08:53:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
rjoeholl wrote:
If this is what you lefturds think is a valid govt. then you can have it. Let's split the country down the middle and become two different countries. Hell, we'll even let you pick which half you want. Then you can live the way you want and we'll do the same. Let's see who calls who for help first.


The $64,000 question is what does the right think is a valid legal government?
All we ever hear is
“ oh well , we’re not like that.!”
This explains nothing.
Splitting the country down the middle would be foolish because the right does not comprise 50% of the population.
Let alone 50% of the vote.
They comprise 30% of the old republicans party.
So why should we split 50/50 ?
We should however change the Senator allotment per state according to actual population. California had 47Million people.
North Dakota has 1.7Million
They each get 2 senators!
Is this fair representation?
The senate is divided 50/50 but the democrats represent a full
30Million more people .
Is this fair ?
30Million more people ?

Reply
May 14, 2022 08:59:45   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
debeda wrote:
What if... it is found there WAS actually massive fraud that changed the election in 2020. And Bribem and company were to be removed, and even some prosecuted and jailed. Would YOU ever "get over it"?


Now you’re creating a scenario to live in , to maintain your hatred. Who do you think would be removing anybody from any office?
Who is going to prosecute and jail these “criminals” ?
Get over it .
These are called fantasies and they are a terrible place to live.

Reply
May 14, 2022 09:05:05   #
debeda
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Even trump knows he lost . Nothing is going to change that . Al Gore beat Bush43 , what happened ?
Ho hum !!!!
“What if” is a terrible precedent.
Without proof of any wrongdoing you’re just
Blowing off air. You should be putting you’re efforts into capturing the hearts and minds of the next elections. I mean what if you win , legally , without cheating , lying, stealing , gerrymandering…….
What if Jesus really is coming and he’s pissed ? What if he turns you all into frogs
Or some other reptile ?
Even trump knows he lost . Nothing is going to cha... (show quote)


🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.