One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
2000 Mules - the movie (90 minutes)
May 13, 2022 02:13:38   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iu9eTlUZB7Pd/

The film that takes a forensic examination into the huge voter fraud that took place in 2020 in the United States Elections. Since that time many people on both sides of the political divide have had some serious questions about the continuing decline of electoral integrity as well as the erosion of the US Constitution itself which has been under constant fire by the Obama Administration - the Democrats in conjunction with the DeepState.

It exposes the huge fraud operation which involved many players from wealthy elites at the top to low-level mules at the bottom and a complicit mainstream media that hoodwinked millions by turning a huge blind-eye into the biggest fraud EVER.

This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook

Reply
May 13, 2022 05:41:44   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iu9eTlUZB7Pd/

The film that takes a forensic examination into the huge voter fraud that took place in 2020 in the United States Elections. Since that time many people on both sides of the political divide have had some serious questions about the continuing decline of electoral integrity as well as the erosion of the US Constitution itself which has been under constant fire by the Obama Administration - the Democrats in conjunction with the DeepState.

It exposes the huge fraud operation which involved many players from wealthy elites at the top to low-level mules at the bottom and a complicit mainstream media that hoodwinked millions by turning a huge blind-eye into the biggest fraud EVER.

This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iu9eTlUZB7Pd/ br b... (show quote)


Despite the efforts of the main stream media, Democratic Party officials, RINO's, and embedded Deep State Globalist actors, the American public is finally coming around to appreciate the massive amount of fraud in the 2020 election.

Those that claim that there was no evidence of fraud are doing so strictly for partisan reasons. Personal dislike of Donald Trump is no reason to excuse or overlook a corrupt election.

Reply
May 13, 2022 05:46:45   #
Bevvy
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iu9eTlUZB7Pd/

The film that takes a forensic examination into the huge voter fraud that took place in 2020 in the United States Elections. Since that time many people on both sides of the political divide have had some serious questions about the continuing decline of electoral integrity as well as the erosion of the US Constitution itself which has been under constant fire by the Obama Administration - the Democrats in conjunction with the DeepState.

It exposes the huge fraud operation which involved many players from wealthy elites at the top to low-level mules at the bottom and a complicit mainstream media that hoodwinked millions by turning a huge blind-eye into the biggest fraud EVER.

This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Iu9eTlUZB7Pd/ br b... (show quote)


This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook

Mark Zuckerburg was one of the financiers of this fraud

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 07:10:23   #
Big Kahuna
 
Bevvy wrote:
This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook

Mark Zuckerburg was one of the financiers of this fraud


Suckerberg needs to be in prison.

Reply
May 13, 2022 08:30:05   #
Dan the man
 
Without some action taken ,this evidence is just a fantasy. Where
is our military,Congressmen and courts.??

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:16:22   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
ACP45 wrote:
Despite the efforts of the main stream media, Democratic Party officials, RINO's, and embedded Deep State Globalist actors, the American public is finally coming around to appreciate the massive amount of fraud in the 2020 election.

Those that claim that there was no evidence of fraud are doing so strictly for partisan reasons. Personal dislike of Donald Trump is no reason to excuse or overlook a corrupt election.


👏👏👏👏 👍👍👍👍

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:17:56   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Bevvy wrote:
This film has faced widespread censorship and is banned across most social media platforms including Google, Twitter and Facebook

Mark Zuckerburg was one of the financiers of this fraud


👍👍👍👍👍👍

That's what the socialist/communists do to silence to the truth. Zuckerbucks paid for a lot of it.

Reply
 
 
May 13, 2022 17:19:06   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Big Kahuna wrote:
Suckerberg needs to be in prison.


👍👍👍👍👍

No one is willing to press charges because he's a Zionist Jew.

Reply
May 13, 2022 17:20:12   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Dan the man wrote:
Without some action taken ,this evidence is just a fantasy. Where
is our military,Congressmen and courts.??


The majority of them are in league with the Deep State.

Reply
May 14, 2022 08:36:26   #
elledee
 
The demonrats are using Stalin's election play book...Its not who there voting for its who's counting the votes

Reply
May 14, 2022 19:26:38   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
elledee wrote:
The demonrats are using Stalin's election play book...Its not who there voting for its who's counting the votes


👏👏👏👏👏👏

You got it! That's exactly what's happening!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.