One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
A Question For Pro Abortionists
Page 1 of 38 next> last>>
May 9, 2022 08:23:33   #
Liberty Tree
 
Since you do not believe that baby in the womb is a life do you support repealing every law that makes it a crime to cause the baby's deah through a criminal act?

Reply
May 9, 2022 08:59:45   #
DASHY
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Since you do not believe that baby in the womb is a life do you support repealing every law that makes it a crime to cause the baby's deah through a criminal act?


If abortion is a crime, will the sperm provider be charged with aiding and abetting the crime of abortion? I would support a law that would make it a crime, including fines and prison time, for a sperm provider to abandon a fetus.

Reply
May 9, 2022 09:09:30   #
Liberty Tree
 
DASHY wrote:
If abortion is a crime, will the sperm provider be charged with aiding and abetting the crime of abortion? I would support a law that would make it a crime, including fines and prison time, for a sperm provider to abandon a fetus.


Of course you tried to divert from my question without answering it. Typical liberal approach. To answer yours since the sperm provider has no say so in the abortion he cannot be guilty of crime.

Reply
 
 
May 9, 2022 09:21:15   #
American Vet
 
DASHY wrote:
If abortion is a crime, will the sperm provider be charged with aiding and abetting the crime of abortion? I would support a law that would make it a crime, including fines and prison time, for a sperm provider to abandon a fetus.


If that is the case, then the woman cannot have an abortion unless she gets permission from the 'sperm provider'.


Reply
May 9, 2022 09:32:51   #
DASHY
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Of course you tried to divert from my question without answering it. Typical liberal approach. To answer yours since the sperm provider has no say so in the abortion he cannot be guilty of crime.


The sperm provider should be consulted about the abortion decision. He should be held equally responsible for the outcome, whether it is to commit a crime and get rid of the fetus or help raise a child.

Reply
May 9, 2022 09:37:45   #
DASHY
 
American Vet wrote:
If that is the case, then the woman cannot have an abortion unless she gets permission from the 'sperm provider'.



The sperm provider should be should be included in deciding to abort a fetus and should be held responsible for the outcome.

Reply
May 9, 2022 11:28:05   #
American Vet
 
DASHY wrote:
The sperm provider should be should be included in deciding to abort a fetus and should be held responsible for the outcome.


And if the woman wants an abortion, and the man does not?

Or if the woman does not want an abortion, but the man does?


Reply
 
 
May 9, 2022 12:54:04   #
Kevyn
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Since you do not believe that baby in the womb is a life do you support repealing every law that makes it a crime to cause the baby's deah through a criminal act?


Do you mean a baby or a fetus?

Reply
May 9, 2022 13:14:27   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
Kevyn wrote:
Do you mean a baby or a fetus?

Same thing dummy.

Reply
May 9, 2022 13:44:00   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
Do you mean a baby or a fetus?


One and the same.

Reply
May 9, 2022 13:58:02   #
DASHY
 
American Vet wrote:
And if the woman wants an abortion, and the man does not?

Or if the woman does not want an abortion, but the man does?



The woman should always have the final word because it is her body. The man should always share responsibility for the outcome because he either forced or enjoyed the sex act.

Reply
 
 
May 9, 2022 14:03:04   #
American Vet
 
DASHY wrote:
The woman should always have the final word because it is her body. The man should always share responsibility for the outcome because he either forced or enjoyed the sex act.


Oooops - wrong.

It is not her body. The unborn child is a unique individual. Follow the science!!

So it is not really a "shared responsibility" since, as you claim, the woman has the final say.

Now, going one step further: Can a couple to a "pre coitus agreement" absolving the man from any responsibility?

Reply
May 9, 2022 14:03:20   #
Parky60 Loc: People's Republic of Illinois
 
DASHY wrote:
The woman should always have the final word because it is her body. The man should always share responsibility for the outcome because he either forced or enjoyed the sex act.

It takes two to tango slick.

Reply
May 9, 2022 14:06:30   #
EmilyD
 
Kevyn wrote:
Do you mean a baby or a fetus?

Both.

Reply
May 9, 2022 14:08:31   #
EmilyD
 
DASHY wrote:
The woman should always have the final word because it is her body. The man should always share responsibility for the outcome because he either forced or enjoyed the sex act.

Actually, the final word should be from the baby....since it is the one who will be paying the price for the adults' actions. And since babies cannot speak for themselves at that point, pro-life people speak for them.

Reply
Page 1 of 38 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.