One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
2000 Mules
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
Page <prev 2 of 99 next> last>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
May 8, 2022 13:05:22   #
kemmer
 
[quote= No amount of proof means anything to a lying piece of trash. [/quote]

Reply
May 8, 2022 13:07:24   #
kemmer
 
JFlorio wrote:
No amount of proof means anything to a lying piece of trash.

Trump’s lawyers, for example. 60 of ‘em got tossed out of court and some face disbarment.

Reply
May 8, 2022 13:32:31   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
kemmer wrote:
Zzzzzzz..... When will there be an end to this stupid nonsense? Trump got booted in the most secure and watched election in US history--Trump's own homeland security head said so and Trump's own toady AG said it was all bullshit.


synonyms for mule: ass, jackass. Freely apply where you feel that they are appropriate.

KEMMY: Quit being a stubborn mule and watch 2000 Mules. Then specifically point out the errors for us. At least we might agree that you are working on facts that you disagree with instead of being a dumb mule.

Reply
 
 
May 8, 2022 13:34:47   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
RascalRiley wrote:
https://www.rawstory.com/billy-lanzilotti-philadelphia-republican/


What is your point?

Reply
May 8, 2022 13:40:54   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
RascalRiley wrote:
The part of the movie I saw indicate lots of extra ballots. Does it prove the ballots were for Biden. Republicans rig elections too.


You don't rig elections to loose them.

There is/was obvious breaking of the law by delivering those ballots. They should be investigated with as much or more effort then going after people who protested to those very law breaking activities and not investigating them.

Reply
May 8, 2022 13:58:14   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
kemmer wrote:
Zzzzzzz..... When will there be an end to this stupid nonsense? Trump got booted in the most secure and watched election in US history--Trump's own homeland security head said so and Trump's own toady AG said it was all bullshit.


When our real president comes back and the fool and his cabal are gone before killing our country!

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:09:09   #
RascalRiley Loc: Canada
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
When our real president comes back and the fool and his cabal are gone before killing our country!
Comes back to finish of the the country he is intent on destroying.

If he actually wanted to fix the country he would have done it when he had the opportunity.

Reply
 
 
May 8, 2022 14:12:55   #
Bevvy
 
RascalRiley wrote:
Comes back to finish of the the country he is intent on destroying.

If he actually wanted to fix the country he would have done it when he had the opportunity.


biden has so fixed the country , that it will take generations to unfix his abominable mess

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:26:29   #
cali
 
kemmer wrote:
Zzzzzzz..... When will there be an end to this stupid nonsense? Trump got booted in the most secure and watched election in US history--Trump's own homeland security head said so and Trump's own toady AG said it was all bullshit.


Holy crap, the delusion is real!

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:26:38   #
whole2th
 
Bevvy wrote:
biden has so fixed the country , that it will take generations to unfix his abominable mess


build back better?

His regime should put it back to the condition they inherited upon taking the helm.

It is probable that kemmy and other change agents have seen the 2000 Mules evidence and can't find a flaw to hammer on.

Yes, Trump pardoned Denesh, and this is mentioned in the documentary as the first criticism that would be leveled. The panel also mentioned some other tactics--which you change agents might take note of so you have something to knaw on.

How does that refute the True The Vote activities and discoveries?

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:28:13   #
guzzimaestro
 
whole2th wrote:
My first viewing was Wednesday night at a local theater with a packed (250 attendees) audience.

Last night was the first opportunity to live stream at a prominent church with 35 attendees--a reported 80,000 livestream locations.

I observe that 2000 Mules isn't getting much attention here at "change agent central"--so, here's the topic area for comments.

The proofs of theft of the 2020 election are presented in sufficient detail that leaves no doubt the election was stolen.

Here is a link to 2000 Mules https://www.bitchute.com/video/nFi8YZ5Z1CMg/
My first viewing was Wednesday night at a local th... (show quote)



Just watched the whole thing. Wow

Reply
 
 
May 8, 2022 14:35:02   #
Big Bass
 
kemmer wrote:
The big lie is that idiotic movie, of interest only to bottom feeder die-hard Trump freaks.


Are you worried about the evidence shown in the movie?

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:37:04   #
whole2th
 
Big Bass wrote:
Are you worried about the evidence shown in the movie?


kemmer already answered that: "No amount of proof means anything to a lying piece of trash."

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:37:41   #
RascalRiley Loc: Canada
 
Bevvy wrote:
biden has so fixed the country , that it will take generations to unfix his abominable mess
That ship sailed when Trump won in 2016.

Reply
May 8, 2022 14:38:30   #
Big Bass
 
whole2th wrote:
kemmer already answered that: "No amount of proof means anything to a lying piece of trash."

Good point.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 99 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.