One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
A comment from one with Russian ties to the area:
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
Page 1 of 99 next> last>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
Feb 24, 2022 10:26:22   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Resistance is futile Ukraine is being liberated from third party agitators and warmongers. Nothing is going to stop which is already pre ordained. The vast majority of fellow Slavs in Ukraine will be glad of the liberation from the invading Washington instigated overlords of chaos. Ukraine now has the worst economy in Europe thanks to the West trying to destroy it. Back with it's kin in Russia they'll become a powerhouse of innovation again. Just seen the Ukranian Army on RT giving up en masse. In fact the vast majority of the Ukraine Army don't want to fight their fellow brothers. The Washington funded NAZI scum might take some more persuading though as they'll be hard up for war crimes.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 10:56:39   #
kemmer
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Resistance is futile Ukraine is being liberated from third party agitators and warmongers. Nothing is going to stop which is already pre ordained. The vast majority of fellow Slavs in Ukraine will be glad of the liberation from the invading Washington instigated overlords of chaos. Ukraine now has the worst economy in Europe thanks to the West trying to destroy it. Back with it's kin in Russia they'll become a powerhouse of innovation again. Just seen the Ukranian Army on RT giving up en masse. In fact the vast majority of the Ukraine Army don't want to fight their fellow brothers. The Washington funded NAZI scum might take some more persuading though as they'll be hard up for war crimes.
Resistance is futile Ukraine is being liberated fr... (show quote)

Hahahahaha.... This from the hdqtrs. of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:23:44   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahahahaha.... This from the hdqtrs. of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.


We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic, Mentally Changled, Moron in the Whitehouse. Ukraine is not a part of NATO! WE Have no business on their soil. Biden knows he is violating article 5 of the War Powers Act, and he should be thake out of office for what he is doing to hurt Americans and our Economy. NATO is a bunch of Warmongers trying to expand their influence, and Biden is going along with their plans.
Putin has every right to defend or expand his territory in order to keep NATO From closing in on his Country.
Do Not Poke The Bear!



Reply
 
 
Feb 24, 2022 11:24:31   #
Michael10
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Resistance is futile Ukraine is being liberated from third party agitators and warmongers. Nothing is going to stop which is already pre ordained. The vast majority of fellow Slavs in Ukraine will be glad of the liberation from the invading Washington instigated overlords of chaos. Ukraine now has the worst economy in Europe thanks to the West trying to destroy it. Back with it's kin in Russia they'll become a powerhouse of innovation again. Just seen the Ukranian Army on RT giving up en masse. In fact the vast majority of the Ukraine Army don't want to fight their fellow brothers. The Washington funded NAZI scum might take some more persuading though as they'll be hard up for war crimes.
Resistance is futile Ukraine is being liberated fr... (show quote)


Your post disgusts me, the Ukrainian people want freedom and Putin will take that freedom from them just like any other communists nation and you verbally attack our country. You route for communism with this post and freedom loving people around the world would highly disagree with you. If you like communism please feel free to go and join them in their countries.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:25:25   #
kemmer
 
Michael10 wrote:
Your post disgusts me, the Ukrainian people want freedom and Putin will take that freedom from them just like any other communists nation. You route for communism with this post and freedom loving people around the world would highly disagree with you.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:30:05   #
kemmer
 
Weasel wrote:
We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic, Mentally Changled, Moron in the Whitehouse.

Nope. We got rid of one Nov. 2020.
Quote:
NATO is a bunch of Warmongers trying to expand their influence,

Why don’t you just go to Russia where you obviously belong.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:30:47   #
Michael10
 
Weasel wrote:
We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic, Mentally Changled, Moron in the Whitehouse. Ukraine is not a part of NATO! WE Have no business on their soil. Biden knows he is violating article 5 of the War Powers Act, and he should be thake out of office for what he is doing to hurt Americans and our Economy. NATO is a bunch of Warmongers trying to expand their influence, and Biden is going along with their plans.
Putin has every right to defend or expand his territory in order to keep NATO From closing in on his Country.
Do Not Poke The Bear!
We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic... (show quote)


You people rant against communism and socialism until it suits you otherwise. take your communists loving posts and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Reply
 
 
Feb 24, 2022 11:51:48   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Michael10 wrote:
Your post disgusts me, the Ukrainian people want freedom and Putin will take that freedom from them just like any other communists nation and you verbally attack our country. You route for communism with this post and freedom loving people around the world would highly disagree with you. If you like communism please feel free to go and join them in their countries.


Seriously Michael? I didn't write this, it came from the comments section of an article on RT News. I thought is interesting and thought provoking.

And seriously Michael, I am a conservative, was a Trump supporter for his views on issues only. But now we have Biden who mandates and ignores court orders, inviting in illegals out the wazoo, backed by the most lying party of treason supporters in the history of the nation, the democrats, who have lied about Trump for six long years now, continue to lie about his, colluded with Russia to bring down Trump and even in the face of being fully exposed, deny it and continue to espouse the lie.

Seriously Michael/ Who among us seems even remotely like a communist backer???

And now pay attention, sir. Russia is not a communist nation. It was under USSR rule but not now. The Ukraine president is an authoritarian who jailed his political opponent, who shut down any media outlets who said good things about that opposition and also jails the leaders of the opposition party. That is the president of the Ukraine, the authoritarian who did all this. Professionally, he was a comedian.

So Michael, does my post of this person in Russia still sicken you?????? Are you so blinded by the anti-Russia propaganda that you can't see the growth of true dictatorship authoritarianism in places like Ukraine and now, within our own country?? Where our president dictates mandates over your healthcare, your decision making, the information you hear as he supports censorship of any opposition to his leftist woke ideals???? Are you so blind to what is happening here that you are going to join in the anti-Russia BS to take our eyes off of the evil growing in our own country??????

Seriously Michael?????????

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:53:08   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
kemmer wrote:
Why don’t you just go to Russia where you obviously belong.


I can stay right here with you and witness Biden & Company as they destroy the freedom of the United States. As they open wide our Southern Border. And as they make our daily necessities unaffordable to put in our shopping carts.



Reply
Feb 24, 2022 11:54:03   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
Why don’t you just go to Russia where you obviously belong.


You leftists flip the scrip really well, don't you. Like it was actually Clinton and the democraps who colluded with Russia, not Trump! Biden is the socialistic authoritarian, or at least he would like to be, with his mandates over our basic freedoms.

Get real.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 12:17:21   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
You leftists flip the scrip really well, don't you. Like it was actually Clinton and the democraps who colluded with Russia, not Trump! Biden is the socialistic authoritarian, or at least he would like to be, with his mandates over our basic freedoms.

Get real.


You hit that nail right on the head.

https://youtu.be/KAXWAA5GnEI



Reply
 
 
Feb 24, 2022 12:45:14   #
the waker Loc: 11th freest nation
 
Michael10 wrote:
Your post disgusts me, the Ukrainian people want freedom and Putin will take that freedom from them just like any other communists nation and you verbally attack our country. You route for communism with this post and freedom loving people around the world would highly disagree with you. If you like communism please feel free to go and join them in their countries.


Says who?
The country of Ukraine has been in shambles since we (the US) helped the coup of their existing government almost a decade ago.
What do you think we as the should do about it?
I hear alot of talk, but we aren't the world power we once were, nor are we even more technologically advanced at this point due to China sending Hyper Sonic missiles to Russia.
You sound like Longshanks son in Brave Heart..." We will stop them !!!"
πŸ™„ really how?
Nobody takes this idiot President serious, or his ding bat of a VP that just escalated this conflict over the weekend.
Your best bet is to work as hard as you can to be able to survive the costs of basic needs at this point.
Get ready for insanely high prices on everything you know and use.

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 12:51:57   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
the waker wrote:
Says who?
The country of Ukraine has been in shambles since we (the US) helped the coup of their existing government almost a decade ago.
What do you think we as the should do about it?
I hear alot of talk, but we aren't the world power we once were, nor are we even more technologically advanced at this point due to China sending Hyper Sonic missiles to Russia.
You sound like Longshanks son in Brave Heart..." We will stop them !!!"
πŸ™„ really how?
Nobody takes this idiot President serious, or his ding bat of a VP that just escalated this conflict over the weekend.
Your best bet is to work as hard as you can to be able to survive the costs of basic needs at this point.
Get ready for insanely high prices on everything you know and use.
Says who? br The country of Ukraine has been in s... (show quote)


Now that Biden has been victorious against Gas, Oil, and Energy, do you think we have enough to operate our military, and keep our tanks, planes, ect. Running if we needed to.?

Reply
Feb 24, 2022 12:52:25   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
the waker wrote:
Says who?
The country of Ukraine has been in shambles since we (the US) helped the coup of their existing government almost a decade ago.
What do you think we as the should do about it?
I hear alot of talk, but we aren't the world power we once were, nor are we even more technologically advanced at this point due to China sending Hyper Sonic missiles to Russia.
You sound like Longshanks son in Brave Heart..." We will stop them !!!"
πŸ™„ really how?
Nobody takes this idiot President serious, or his ding bat of a VP that just escalated this conflict over the weekend.
Your best bet is to work as hard as you can to be able to survive the costs of basic needs at this point.
Get ready for insanely high prices on everything you know and use.
Says who? br The country of Ukraine has been in s... (show quote)



Reply
Feb 24, 2022 13:04:54   #
woodguru
 
Weasel wrote:
We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic, Mentally Changled, Moron in the Whitehouse. Ukraine is not a part of NATO! WE Have no business on their soil. Biden knows he is violating article 5 of the War Powers Act, and he should be thake out of office for what he is doing to hurt Americans and our Economy. NATO is a bunch of Warmongers trying to expand their influence, and Biden is going along with their plans.
Putin has every right to defend or expand his territory in order to keep NATO From closing in on his Country.
Do Not Poke The Bear!
We only have ourselves to blame. We put an Idiotic... (show quote)


Speaking of mental retards...trump did little to help the Ukraine against Russian tanks, yet you want to call Biden the retarded one?

What about a psychotic dictator that wants to put the Russian empire back together...who literally said as such? Yet you want to place blame on defense where there is no blame, the right didn't think Biden should get involved militarily, so keep your silence about him not doing enough.

NATO influence extends to helping protect weaker democracies against larger powers, that is what they do, and this is what is happening.

And by the way, I will repeat that Putin intends to take back all of what used to be known as Russia.

Reply
Page 1 of 99 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.