One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
New/Old Guy on the block
Jan 24, 2022 11:29:05   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
I come here from a forum where freedom of speech was being infringed mainly because some folks couldn't handle honest discourse. I believe its important that we exercise our voices honestly even if that means we have to examine our positions and change our minds on things. You probably won't ever catch me not willing to change my mind. I've had to grow and face up to a lot of things in my life so when I post something I see some merit to it. I hope to see a day when the country can get and stay behind the rule of law and I also hope there is a day when we can write a job description for politicians on what they are not permitted to do under any circumstances. Sadly the political class holds all of the cards and that needs to change as soon as possible. I go by 336Robin and am from North Carolina.

Reply
Jan 24, 2022 11:33:22   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
336Robin wrote:
I come here from a forum where freedom of speech was being infringed mainly because some folks couldn't handle honest discourse. I believe its important that we exercise our voices honestly even if that means we have to examine our positions and change our minds on things. You probably won't ever catch me not willing to change my mind. I've had to grow and face up to a lot of things in my life so when I post something I see some merit to it. I hope to see a day when the country can get and stay behind the rule of law and I also hope there is a day when we can write a job description for politicians on what they are not permitted to do under any circumstances. Sadly the political class holds all of the cards and that needs to change as soon as possible. I go by 336Robin and am from North Carolina.
I come here from a forum where freedom of speech w... (show quote)


This blog site is pretty good, just don't call anyone stupid, retarded, or an idiot. Some 4 letter words are OK, otherwise be careful.

Reply
Jan 24, 2022 11:50:21   #
BigJim
 
Good site, you get to know who makes sense to you pretty quickly. I have had 4 progressives including a close relative unfriend me on Facebook because I commented on their left wing rants in a negative way, usually with facts.

Reply
 
 
Jan 24, 2022 12:39:27   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
BigJim wrote:
Good site, you get to know who makes sense to you pretty quickly. I have had 4 progressives including a close relative unfriend me on Facebook because I commented on their left wing rants in a negative way, usually with facts.


Yeah that's a facebook thing. I've taken a vacation from facebook for much the same reasons. I think politics is best discussed between acquaintances rather than close friends. I have a few really close conservative friends who know how to talk politics without burring up and we do that from time to time and have learned the issues that are most important to us outside the ideologies of either side. That is where the gold is in my opinion.

Reply
Jan 24, 2022 12:40:39   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
BigJim wrote:
Good site, you get to know who makes sense to you pretty quickly. I have had 4 progressives including a close relative unfriend me on Facebook because I commented on their left wing rants in a negative way, usually with facts.


Oh yeah, I've already been called names etc. and have told a few that it would be best not to reply to me anymore. I'll discuss but I'm not going to argue and get to the name calling if at all possible.

Reply
Jan 26, 2022 11:46:05   #
elledee
 
Welcome...Oh by the way for every time Trump plays loose and fast with information I can site a dozen times when bribem has outright lied.

Reply
Jan 26, 2022 12:24:36   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
elledee wrote:
Welcome...Oh by the way for every time Trump plays loose and fast with information I can site a dozen times when bribem has outright lied.


So you think you can find that Biden has lied more than Trump? Well you go ahead and starting working on that. I'll probably not bother to read it considering Trump is the poster boy for lies.

Reply
 
 
Jan 26, 2022 19:48:05   #
elledee
 
336Robin wrote:
So you think you can find that Biden has lied more than Trump? Well you go ahead and starting working on that. I'll probably not bother to read it considering Trump is the poster boy for lies.


Flip the script it doesn't make the dementia Popsicle any other than than the most dishonest lying pos since Hitlery.

Reply
Jan 27, 2022 06:46:33   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
elledee wrote:
Flip the script it doesn't make the dementia Popsicle any other than than the most dishonest lying pos since Hitlery.


You need to give a rest dude. I was introducing myself. I observe you're on fire still from Hillary not be found guilty of anything. Maybe she didn't commit a crime. Leave it to the judge and chill out why don't you. By the way Trump hasn't been tried yet but I'll leave that to the judge too. I trust you'll hear about it.

Reply
Jan 28, 2022 02:29:04   #
elledee
 
336Robin wrote:
You need to give a rest dude. I was introducing myself. I observe you're on fire still from Hillary not be found guilty of anything. Maybe she didn't commit a crime. Leave it to the judge and chill out why don't you. By the way Trump hasn't been tried yet but I'll leave that to the judge too. I trust you'll hear about it.


Actually Trump put out the hitlery fire....commenting is what this site is for and I was commenting on your extreme bias towards an innocent man.

Reply
Jan 28, 2022 07:06:04   #
336Robin Loc: North Carolina
 
Trump guilty of a having a diagnosable mental illness that's driven him to do all kinds of illegal and immoral things. Now he's exposed his country and his family to it and what ever happens to him, just happens because of things he did. Karma is something you create and he has created a lot of crap to fall apart. He is far from innocent but if you believe that then you support allowing the mentally ill to become President.

Reply
 
 
Jan 28, 2022 09:24:23   #
SWMBO
 
BigJim wrote:
Good site, you get to know who makes sense to you pretty quickly. I have had 4 progressives including a close relative unfriend me on Facebook because I commented on their left wing rants in a negative way, usually with facts.


that is typical of the Marxist Socials who make up the power of the modern Democrat party. We welcome you here and hope you will find many of the comments worthwhile.

NPP and SWMBO

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.