One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Next Congress we better...
Jan 14, 2022 20:49:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Have a Commission to investigate 'Summer of Love' 2020... How is it ok for our Congress people (Democrats of course) and especially our Vice President Kamala Harris to bail out murderers of Federal Police officers , rioters, destroyers of Federal buildings (like put Federal Court House on fire)...Destroy poluce cars, throw molotov cocktails at police cars with police officers inside and all of them are NOT in jail!!!!...Republican Congress BETTER investigate all these crimes......and get people responsible behind bars where they belong!!!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 20:51:38   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
I’d like to see another January 6th committee with a Republican majority. Let the democrats appoint their committee members and the Republicans appoint theirs. Not this clown show they have now.
proud republican wrote:
Have a Commission to investigate 'Summer of Love' 2020... How is it ok for our Congress people (Democrats of course) and especially our Vice President Kamala Harris to bail out murderers of Federal Police officers , rioters, destroyers of Federal buildings (like put Federal Court House on fire)...Destroy poluce cars, throw molotov cocktails at police cars with police officers inside and all of them are NOT in jail!!!!...Republican Congress BETTER investigate all these crimes......and get people responsible behind bars where they belong!!!
Have a Commission to investigate 'Summer of Love' ... (show quote)

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 20:55:00   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’d like to see another January 6th committee with a Republican majority. Let the democrats appoint their committee members and the Republicans appoint theirs. Not this clown show they have now.


I agree!!!. But I would really like to see Summer 2020 Commission too... We will have no excuse next Congress as it will be Red Tsunami!!

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 21:08:39   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
I agree!!!. But I would really like to see Summer 2020 Commission too... We will have no excuse next Congress as it will be Red Tsunami!!


You have much more faith in the wussy Republicans than I do. They need to dump their own RINOS first.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 21:10:55   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
You have much more faith in the wussy Republicans than I do. They need to dump their own RINOS first.


I really don't have much faith in Republicans unfortunately, Jim... It's just I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I doubt i am....

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 21:30:41   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
You have much more faith in the wussy Republicans than I do. They need to dump their own RINOS first.


What do you think of Kevin McCarthy as House Speaker??

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 21:54:05   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
What do you think of Kevin McCarthy as House Speaker??


Think he’s a fake. He lives with Frank Luntz when in Washington who is nothing but a neocon.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 22:21:51   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
Think he’s a fake. He lives with Frank Luntz when in Washington who is nothing but a neocon.


Who do you think would be good Speaker of the House??

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 22:22:08   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
proud republican wrote:
What do you think of Kevin McCarthy as House Speaker??

All hat no cattle.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 22:26:12   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JR-57 wrote:
All hat no cattle.


So what is your suggestion for Republican Speaker of the House??..I really like Congressman Chip Roy, but I guess he doesn't have enough experience...

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 22:46:21   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
So what is your suggestion for Republican Speaker of the House??..I really like Congressman Chip Roy, but I guess he doesn't have enough experience...


Jim Jordan would be my choice.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 22:52:02   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
Jim Jordan would be my choice.


Yes, he's great choice too... Or Jim Banks... But I really do like Chip Roy...

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.