One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Managed to Rack Up a Stunning Bunch of Failures This Week ~ Here is a List
Jan 14, 2022 10:26:30   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-managed-rack-stunning-number-failures-week-got/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 10:38:34   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-managed-rack-stunning-number-failures-week-got/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447


How about a recent report on the
Valiant Soldiers of the 1/6 Insurrection .

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 10:57:51   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-managed-rack-stunning-number-failures-week-got/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447


It was, certainly, the very worst week for his administration thus far.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 15:17:48   #
Gatsby
 
Milosia2 wrote:
How about a recent report on the
Valiant Soldiers of the 1/6 Insurrection .


You are permanently SoS!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 15:45:24   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Gatsby wrote:
You are permanently SoS!


And FOS?

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 17:57:55   #
Gatsby
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And FOS?


Typical OPP Lib

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 18:09:51   #
fullspinzoo
 
Gatsby wrote:
Typical OPP Lib


The worst

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 18:35:46   #
One Patriot
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
The worst


That’s why 99 percent of the time I ignore cousin it. I’m thoroughly convinced that cousin it is a troll, nobody can be that stupid!

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 20:06:08   #
fullspinzoo
 
One Patriot wrote:
That’s why 99 percent of the time I ignore cousin it. I’m thoroughly convinced that cousin it is a troll, nobody can be that stupid!


Dumb as a rock. Ignoring is the best idea.

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 12:16:01   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-managed-rack-stunning-number-failures-week-got/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=6a9ee80266e8693883a803dcdcdd4447


This week? ?? ? ?

Try his "actual career"! A career, of mis-information, corruption, greed, & skulduggery!...{ &, "That's just what we 'KNOW" about....what is yet to be revealed? ? ? ?

Who can America, "DEPEND ON"....to reveal any "other" character, & behavior "heinous" activity? the FBI?...CIA?...NSA?..."Other Demoncrats?...{ No one! }...:O{{{

Reply
Jan 15, 2022 15:42:50   #
fullspinzoo
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
This week? ?? ? ?

Try his "actual career"! A career, of mis-information, corruption, greed, & skulduggery!...{ &, "That's just what we 'KNOW" about....what is yet to be revealed? ? ? ?

Who can America, "DEPEND ON"....to reveal any "other" character, & behavior "heinous" activity? the FBI?...CIA?...NSA?..."Other Demoncrats?...{ No one! }...:O{{{

Right on. Anyone who defends this lying POS is BRAIN DEAD, period. That goes for every liberal on OPP.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.