One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
States Do Not Have A Right To Make Voting Harder
Page <prev 2 of 6 next> last>>
Jan 11, 2022 10:16:48   #
currahee506
 
People cheat. Prove you are a citizen. Thoroughly screen the vote counter and thoroughly test the voting machine.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 11:12:31   #
Owl32 Loc: ARK
 
woody - you are wrong once again.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 11:15:44   #
River Reb Loc: MS Delta
 
currahee506 wrote:
People cheat. Prove you are a citizen. Thoroughly screen the vote counter and thoroughly test the voting machine.


democrats think when you make voting fair, it becomes harder. (For them to cheat).

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 12:10:47   #
JoyV
 
woodguru wrote:
The right has it fixed in their brains that states that want to make it harder to vote are all about election integrity

They still blather on about how dems oppose ID's...which has not been an issue for a long time. Now it's about the stupidity of intentionally making lines in big cities hours longer than they should be, shortening days, shortening voting hours, limiting drop boxes, eliminating as much voting by mail as possible...

And my personal favorite, challenging the signature match on the ID...a person has a valid ID, their face matches the picture on the ID, they are properly enrolled on the voter rolls...yet some ignorant fool says nope, your signature doesn't match...whereupon they have to use a provisional ballot...which would not be that big a thing except that in some red districts those provisional ballots will never be counted because "there was a problem with them".
The right has it fixed in their brains that states... (show quote)


Longer lines were due to an unprecidented number of people voting. Lines were no longer for an equal number of voters in red states than blue states.

Signature matches are almost always used specifically for absentee ballots where the poll worker cannot compare the face to a picture ID. In the rare other cases it is when other forms of ID are questionable. Such as having no photo ID or the picture does not look like the face of the person presenting it. https://ballotpedia.org/How_do_election_workers_match_signatures%3F_(2020)

There are many states, both blue and red, who will not count provisional ballots if they are cast in the wrong precinct. Provisional ballots which are used due to a question of eligibility of voter, are usually examined for eligibility of voter. In many states in the 2020 election, all provisional ballots were counted including those in which the voter was not on the voting rolls.

So what do you say about the hundreds or thousands of mail in ballots within a county which were neither signed nor even folded to fit in the mail in envelope? Or the many other discrepencies found in the AZ audit?

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 12:30:50   #
River Reb Loc: MS Delta
 
JoyV wrote:
Longer lines were due to an unprecidented number of people voting. Lines were no longer for an equal number of voters in red states than blue states.

Signature matches are almost always used specifically for absentee ballots where the poll worker cannot compare the face to a picture ID. In the rare other cases it is when other forms of ID are questionable. Such as having no photo ID or the picture does not look like the face of the person presenting it. https://ballotpedia.org/How_do_election_workers_match_signatures%3F_(2020)

There are many states, both blue and red, who will not count provisional ballots if they are cast in the wrong precinct. Provisional ballots which are used due to a question of eligibility of voter, are usually examined for eligibility of voter. In many states in the 2020 election, all provisional ballots were counted including those in which the voter was not on the voting rolls.

So what do you say about the hundreds or thousands of mail in ballots within a county which were neither signed nor even folded to fit in the mail in envelope? Or the many other discrepencies found in the AZ audit?
Longer lines were due to an unprecidented number o... (show quote)


Not make anything harder. Been hearing that bullshit for years. States don't want the federal "government" sticking their WORTHLESS NOSES in THEIR business.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 13:48:53   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
River Reb wrote:
Not make anything harder. Been hearing that bullshit for years. States don't want the federal "government" sticking their WORTHLESS NOSES in THEIR business.



👍👍

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 13:50:59   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
JoyV wrote:
Longer lines were due to an unprecidented number of people voting. Lines were no longer for an equal number of voters in red states than blue states.

Signature matches are almost always used specifically for absentee ballots where the poll worker cannot compare the face to a picture ID. In the rare other cases it is when other forms of ID are questionable. Such as having no photo ID or the picture does not look like the face of the person presenting it. https://ballotpedia.org/How_do_election_workers_match_signatures%3F_(2020)

There are many states, both blue and red, who will not count provisional ballots if they are cast in the wrong precinct. Provisional ballots which are used due to a question of eligibility of voter, are usually examined for eligibility of voter. In many states in the 2020 election, all provisional ballots were counted including those in which the voter was not on the voting rolls.

So what do you say about the hundreds or thousands of mail in ballots within a county which were neither signed nor even folded to fit in the mail in envelope? Or the many other discrepencies found in the AZ audit?
Longer lines were due to an unprecidented number o... (show quote)


Get a believable answer to your last 2 questions? No? I’m not surprised, don’t hold your breath.

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 14:37:51   #
MidnightRider
 
woodguru wrote:
The right has it fixed in their brains that states that want to make it harder to vote are all about election integrity

They still blather on about how dems oppose ID's...which has not been an issue for a long time. Now it's about the stupidity of intentionally making lines in big cities hours longer than they should be, shortening days, shortening voting hours, limiting drop boxes, eliminating as much voting by mail as possible...

And my personal favorite, challenging the signature match on the ID...a person has a valid ID, their face matches the picture on the ID, they are properly enrolled on the voter rolls...yet some ignorant fool says nope, your signature doesn't match...whereupon they have to use a provisional ballot...which would not be that big a thing except that in some red districts those provisional ballots will never be counted because "there was a problem with them".
The right has it fixed in their brains that states... (show quote)


Let's take all of your whines. Eliminating as much mail, okay however, absentee ballots for the disabled will still get through. Shortening days, I haven't heard of, it sounds like a good idea. Can't get your ass in there by a certain time, you're cooked. Voter rolls? You mean the ones with my dead grandparents and dad on them that Biden so nicely used. I was notified by RNC about it have a friend in the WH. Signatures, my mom doesn't sign her checks anymore, my brother does it. She thinks I don't see the difference. There is a gigantic difference, he's a lefty like me. No, I'd say they were trying to keep things from going wonky and they stop counting then come back and one state goes from 20% to 111% for a dem. Yes 111, it got that freakin' bad.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 14:53:29   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
MidnightRider wrote:
Let's take all of your whines. Eliminating as much mail, okay however, absentee ballots for the disabled will still get through. Shortening days, I haven't heard of, it sounds like a good idea. Can't get your ass in there by a certain time, you're cooked. Voter rolls? You mean the ones with my dead grandparents and dad on them that Biden so nicely used. I was notified by RNC about it have a friend in the WH. Signatures, my mom doesn't sign her checks anymore, my brother does it. She thinks I don't see the difference. There is a gigantic difference, he's a lefty like me. No, I'd say they were trying to keep things from going wonky and they stop counting then come back and one state goes from 20% to 111% for a dem. Yes 111, it got that freakin' bad.
Let's take all of your whines. Eliminating as much... (show quote)


👍👍👍

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 15:09:17   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
Linzo wrote:
Republicans know that the only way they can win is by limiting the number of Democrats votes.


How in tar nation can you come up with such a stupid reply ?

Republicans are demanding Voter ID's so are you saying that Democrats aren't smart enough to know how to vote with a voter ID ?

They want elections that are free from fraud thus the demand for voters reg roles be purged on a regular basics .

Democrats need the ability to cheat they need all the illegal votes in order to win because they have no vision for good for America they are wanting to turn this Republic into a Socialist Communist nation with them at the top !

Voter ID's can in NO WAY limit anyone's vote be it Democrat or any other party !

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 15:17:48   #
American Vet
 
MidnightRider wrote:
Let's take all of your whines. Eliminating as much mail, okay however, absentee ballots for the disabled will still get through. Shortening days, I haven't heard of, it sounds like a good idea. Can't get your ass in there by a certain time, you're cooked. Voter rolls? You mean the ones with my dead grandparents and dad on them that Biden so nicely used. I was notified by RNC about it have a friend in the WH. Signatures, my mom doesn't sign her checks anymore, my brother does it. She thinks I don't see the difference. There is a gigantic difference, he's a lefty like me. No, I'd say they were trying to keep things from going wonky and they stop counting then come back and one state goes from 20% to 111% for a dem. Yes 111, it got that freakin' bad.
Let's take all of your whines. Eliminating as much... (show quote)


I would point out there is a nuanced difference in 'voting by mail' and an absentee ballot being mailed in. And one can throw 'ballot harvesting' in there as well.

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 15:19:34   #
Radiance3
 
woodguru wrote:
The right has it fixed in their brains that states that want to make it harder to vote are all about election integrity

They still blather on about how dems oppose ID's...which has not been an issue for a long time. Now it's about the stupidity of intentionally making lines in big cities hours longer than they should be, shortening days, shortening voting hours, limiting drop boxes, eliminating as much voting by mail as possible...

And my personal favorite, challenging the signature match on the ID...a person has a valid ID, their face matches the picture on the ID, they are properly enrolled on the voter rolls...yet some ignorant fool says nope, your signature doesn't match...whereupon they have to use a provisional ballot...which would not be that big a thing except that in some red districts those provisional ballots will never be counted because "there was a problem with them".
The right has it fixed in their brains that states... (show quote)

=================
By following the requirements of the constitution makes it easier to vote.

There are rules to follow and obey. Violations of the rules must not be allowed.

The Nov. 2020, election was the greatest violations of the constitution . Many illegals particularly in California were found voted. Many dead people voted. Many voted several times.

Judicial Finding
A finding by a court of law that fraud occurred in an election, including judicial orders overturning election results or ordering a new election due to fraud.

Civil Penalty
Any civil case resulting in fines or other penalties imposed for a violation of election laws.

Official Finding
A finding by a government body that fraud occurred in an election, including orders overturning election results or ordering a new election due to fraud.


Diversion Program
Any criminal case in which a judge directs a defendant into a pre-trial diversion program, or stays or defers adjudication with the understanding that the conviction will be cleared upon completion of the program.

Types of Voter Fraud
Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots
Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.

Ineligible Voting by illegals
Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.

Impersonation Fraud At The Polls
Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.

Buying Votes
Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.

Ballot Petition Fraud
Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot

Duplicate Voting
Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.

False Registrations
Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.

Altering The Vote Count
Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.

Illegal "Assistance" At The Polls
Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”

Ballot harvesting

Tampering the counting machine programming that transfers vote from one candidate to the selected candidate, like from Trump to Biden.

Filling up empty ballots for the candidate chosen chosen to win.

Throwing away ballots of counties known to be republicans so as not to be counted.

Voting without ID's.

Voting from one county to another neighboring county.

Canvassing votes from the old folks homes from seniors who are demented and do not know the right from the wrong.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 15:47:04   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
keepuphope wrote:
And they do not have the right to ask for ID to make sure your old enough to buy alcohol or tobacco either that's racist and stops people from getting their products.


Or carry guns!!! Food stamps injections etc etc etc!

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 16:31:21   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
manning5 wrote:
What is necessary is trust in the voting system. Plus, all reasonable methods to ensure one vote-one person. We had no trust in the 2020 election, and there were a number of methods available to cheat the system. We want everyone that is registered to vote to vote, and they should vote at a polling station, not by mail, and not by stuffing a box with ballots. Further, there should be no intimidation of voters outside the poll, such as happened in 2020. I cannot understand why Dems want to open up the ways to vote, except to make rigging the election easier. I also cannot understand why people voted for a demented man. I lived with a demented person for 9 years and I know just how fuddled and emotional they get, simply not able to perform the simplest of tasks such as turning on the TV, or setting up the microwave, or driving the car. They cannot make the simplest of decisions, yet you Dems put him in the Oval Office! Total madness!
What is necessary is trust in the voting system. P... (show quote)


Well said and I totally agree

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 17:12:54   #
Fortunate American
 
WEBCO wrote:
States actually have the Constitutional right to make their own voting laws. That's why HR1 is unconstitutional.


The left cannot stand it that our Constitution keeps on safeguarding our Republic..

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.