One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Nation killer
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
Jan 10, 2022 07:15:00   #
sabath
 
George Soros has destroyed several nations, is there no one who can stop this demon?

Reply
Jan 10, 2022 07:32:03   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
He is one sick, demented, atheistic, anti-American, anti-capitalist male; not a REAL man; that’s his good points

Reply
Jan 10, 2022 08:03:06   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
sabath wrote:
George Soros has destroyed several nations, is there no one who can stop this demon?


Wow, once again explaining how weak and pathetic those on the right are.

Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2022 09:30:57   #
microphor
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Wow, once again explaining how weak and pathetic those on the right are.


Nope, he's one of yours!

Reply
Jan 10, 2022 09:48:17   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
George Soros is a genuine American hero. He donates millions of dollars to all kinds of charities. The far right wing nut jobs hate him because he donates a lot of money to the Democratic Party. Where I come from, that's called a good American. He puts his money in what he believes. He made his money through wise investments!

Reply
Jan 10, 2022 10:06:39   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
sabath wrote:
George Soros has destroyed several nations, is there no one who can stop this demon?


Which nations?

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 00:11:46   #
Ricktloml
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Which nations?




A more apt term would be seriously harmed. He is indeed a parasite. He started building his wealth by turning in his fellow Jews to the Nazis, he later commented, "someone was going to do it", and he also said he had no regrets. He is known to have "broke the bank of England". And his monetary manipulations did not hurt the wealthy so much as ruined the middle and lower income people. He has done the same in France. But his main target is/has been the U.S.

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 07:13:05   #
drlarrygino
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
George Soros is a genuine American hero. He donates millions of dollars to all kinds of charities. The far right wing nut jobs hate him because he donates a lot of money to the Democratic Party. Where I come from, that's called a good American. He puts his money in what he believes. He made his money through wise investments!


George SoreAss is an American traitor. I know the Russians were smart enough to ban him from their country. The corrupt demorats won't ban him however as he funds their thievery, election steals, racist programs, toppling of historic statues, illegal immigration, terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM, and the pedophilia child sacrifices of abortion that your dem party loves. To a demorat, SoreAss is a hero.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 08:51:12   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Ricktloml wrote:
A more apt term would be seriously harmed. He is indeed a parasite. He started building his wealth by turning in his fellow Jews to the Nazis, he later commented, "someone was going to do it", and he also said he had no regrets. He is known to have "broke the bank of England". And his monetary manipulations did not hurt the wealthy so much as ruined the middle and lower income people. He has done the same in France. But his main target is/has been the U.S.


Rick, I did research on this claim that Soros turned in fellow Jews to the Nazis. It is utterly false. For one thing, Soros was much to young to deal with the nazis. He was still a child during the war. Nazis didn't deal with Jewish kids, they murdered them!

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 09:24:22   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Ricktloml wrote:
A more apt term would be seriously harmed. He is indeed a parasite. He started building his wealth by turning in his fellow Jews to the Nazis, he later commented, "someone was going to do it", and he also said he had no regrets. He is known to have "broke the bank of England". And his monetary manipulations did not hurt the wealthy so much as ruined the middle and lower income people. He has done the same in France. But his main target is/has been the U.S.


good morning Rick,

Soros was 14 years old at the end of WWll, I doubt that he had much to do other then delivering flyers and working for his uncle..

The largest factor in the collapse of the English pound was Germany, big battle to be the leader of the UE, and many people jumped on the devaluation of the British currency, Soros was the biggest single investor but he did not do any manipulation.. that was the result of the England/Germany money duel..

The bad rep Soros has with the Republicans is from his financing of the effort to keep Bush from being reelected..

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 09:41:39   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Wow, once again explaining how weak and pathetic those on the right are.


And how gullible you zombies are!!

Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2022 09:42:14   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
George Soros is a genuine American hero. He donates millions of dollars to all kinds of charities. The far right wing nut jobs hate him because he donates a lot of money to the Democratic Party. Where I come from, that's called a good American. He puts his money in what he believes. He made his money through wise investments!

Wow! You are done!

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 09:48:46   #
microphor
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
George Soros is a genuine American hero. He donates millions of dollars to all kinds of charities. The far right wing nut jobs hate him because he donates a lot of money to the Democratic Party. Where I come from, that's called a good American. He puts his money in what he believes. He made his money through wise investments!


Good thing we have people like you Dems, not only do you read minds but you can tell us why we feel the way we feel, amazing!

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 11:15:09   #
sabath
 
drlarrygino wrote:
George SoreAss is an American traitor. I know the Russians were smart enough to ban him from their country. The corrupt demorats won't ban him however as he funds their thievery, election steals, racist programs, toppling of historic statues, illegal immigration, terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM, and the pedophilia child sacrifices of abortion that your dem party loves. To a demorat, SoreAss is a hero.

Reply
Jan 11, 2022 11:36:35   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Anyone who funds letting criminals out to kill and destroy over and over is a blight on society. They contribute to chaos and evil.

Reply
Page 1 of 14 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.