One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
New Member Here
Page 1 of 2 next>
Dec 7, 2021 23:19:31   #
henryluc
 
Hey,
I am new here from California

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 00:18:48   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
henryluc wrote:
Hey,
I am new here from California


Too bad you're stuck in Mexifornia.

But in spite of your misfortune, you're still welcome here.

I bid you greetings from the great state of Texas.

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 00:31:59   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
henryluc wrote:
Hey,
I am new here from California


Welcome to the forum, hope you have an open mind when you’re exposed to the truth. Can’t wait to read your topics and responses.

Reply
 
 
Dec 8, 2021 00:38:50   #
JW
 
henryluc wrote:
Hey,
I am new here from California


Welcome! Join the fray...

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 01:35:25   #
skyrider
 
iFrank wrote:
Welcome to the forum, hope you have an open mind when you’re exposed to the truth. Can’t wait to read your topics and responses.


I look forward to seeing "your opening post".

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 01:43:59   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
skyrider wrote:
I look forward to seeing "your opening post".


Ok turtle, I’ll make sure you're on top of it. Lol. How’s that.

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 01:48:00   #
skyrider
 
iFrank wrote:
Ok turtle, I’ll make sure you're on top of it. Lol. How’s that.


Turtle ?? What exactly are you talking about? And please use "quote reply".

Reply
 
 
Dec 8, 2021 02:02:37   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
skyrider wrote:
Turtle ?? What exactly are you talking about? And please use "quote reply".


Keep up buddy, post-turtle is what I meant. Since it’s been a while since my first post, humor was on my mind, since it was a topic from the new guy, and I was being cordial to the newby.

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 02:07:02   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
skyrider wrote:
Turtle ?? What exactly are you talking about? And please use "quote reply".
.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Post%20Turtle

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 02:33:59   #
skyrider
 


OK, guess I'm a bit slow this morning. We'll see which way he goes soon .

Reply
Dec 8, 2021 02:44:09   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
skyrider wrote:
OK, guess I'm a bit slow this morning. We'll see which way he goes soon .


Yea, hopefully he’ll acknowledge the replies and give us some insight. Apologies for the other replies I sent to you.

Reply
 
 
Dec 8, 2021 15:00:06   #
Ricktloml
 
henryluc wrote:
Hey,
I am new here from California


Well as we say in the South...God Bless you. And welcome

Reply
Dec 10, 2021 09:19:02   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
iFrank wrote:
Keep up buddy, post-turtle is what I meant. Since it’s been a while since my first post, humor was on my mind, since it was a topic from the new guy, and I was being cordial to the newby.


I know - non applicable, but I couldn’t resist. Have a great Friday in San Antone. 😁😁



Reply
Dec 11, 2021 00:43:44   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Too bad you're stuck in Mexifornia.

But in spite of your misfortune, you're still welcome here.

I bid you greetings from the great state of Texas.


Hello! In the pit with you but there’s hope in the Lord!!!

Reply
Dec 11, 2021 08:38:39   #
Cuda2020
 
henryluc wrote:
Hey,
I am new here from California


As long as you're a right leaner, you'll be fine. LOL

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.