One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Desperate to Reduce Gasoline Inflation
Nov 24, 2021 21:06:15   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
https://www.rightwinginsider.com/biden-desperate-to-reduce-gasoline-inflation/

The problem with the current administration, from the top down, doesn't have any economic expertise, unlike the Trump administration who knew what they were doing and had us moving ion the right direction!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:16:20   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
It’s the dumbest administration ever. First, Biden’s dumbass Energy Secretary didn’t even know how many barrels of oil a day the country uses. We use about 18.7 million. That’s about three days worth of reserves idiot Biden wants to release. Will have no affect on prices, none. Might go up if Putin follows with his threat of a reduction in oil supply.
Elwood wrote:
https://www.rightwinginsider.com/biden-desperate-to-reduce-gasoline-inflation/

The problem with the current administration, from the top down, doesn't have any economic expertise, unlike the Trump administration who knew what they were doing and had us moving ion the right direction!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:24:09   #
steve66613
 
Elwood wrote:
https://www.rightwinginsider.com/biden-desperate-to-reduce-gasoline-inflation/

The problem with the current administration, from the top down, doesn't have any economic expertise, unlike the Trump administration who knew what they were doing and had us moving ion the right direction!


Brandon couldn’t care less about the price of gas. He cares about his poll numbers.

That said; it’s a win-win for the leftists. The proletariat is temporarily happy (blinded) by low gas prices while the oil disappears. Then what? Well, we can all ride the bus/train according the the left’s wishes.

You say:”but what about EVs?” So, where does electricity come from? Oil (natural gas) and coal. Nuclear: no so much. Wind and solar: not so much.

You’re going to ride the bus/train or walk…probably for the next twenty years. I.e., until “renewables” catch up to the demand.

Hey: “cowboy” states have it made. Horses!

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 21:44:26   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
JFlorio wrote:
It’s the dumbest administration ever. First, Biden’s dumbass Energy Secretary didn’t even know how many barrels of oil a day the country uses. We use about 18.7 million. That’s about three days worth of reserves idiot Biden wants to release. Will have no affect on prices, none. Might go up if Putin follows with his threat of a reduction in oil supply.


You nailed it!

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 10:04:16   #
currahee506
 
The "new world order" is dependent on other countries for commodities such as oil because its rulers are a mafia of self-appointed leaders that see all countries in "co-operation" with their agenda. This means that even though we have no need for oil from another country, the rulers see our country as just another country among the many and it is not in their best interest as the one to provide the oil for its own citizens. They hate "independence." The only way we can get our country back is to arrest all persons with the mindset, beginning with Soros and the "Blackrock group" and bring them to justice. The small fry who reign in Washington DC can be dealt with little by little. Currently, we can push back by not cooperating with any of their policies. A good thing to do is for parents to keep their kids from going to government schools. Do not take the local paper if it's slanted Left. Downtown business owners need to hire militiamen to guard the stores against looters. City police need to arrest all blue city mayors and the council members. The Left will squeal and throw tantrums, but they are cowards and do not deserve respect. Don't even listen to them. Treat these people like the dangerous children in an adult body that they are.

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 10:35:18   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
currahee506 wrote:
The "new world order" is dependent on other countries for commodities such as oil because its rulers are a mafia of self-appointed leaders that see all countries in "co-operation" with their agenda. This means that even though we have no need for oil from another country, the rulers see our country as just another country among the many and it is not in their best interest as the one to provide the oil for its own citizens. They hate "independence." The only way we can get our country back is to arrest all persons with the mindset, beginning with Soros and the "Blackrock group" and bring them to justice. The small fry who reign in Washington DC can be dealt with little by little. Currently, we can push back by not cooperating with any of their policies. A good thing to do is for parents to keep their kids from going to government schools. Do not take the local paper if it's slanted Left. Downtown business owners need to hire militiamen to guard the stores against looters. City police need to arrest all blue city mayors and the council members. The Left will squeal and throw tantrums, but they are cowards and do not deserve respect. Don't even listen to them. Treat these people like the dangerous children in an adult body that they are.
The "new world order" is dependent on ot... (show quote)


I like your way of thinking!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.