One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Why every red state has an obligation to fight hospitals killing patients on ventilators
Nov 24, 2021 13:16:34   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-why-every-red-state-has-an-obligation-to-fight-hospitals-killing-patients-on-ventilators?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211124Trending-HorowitzVentilators&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 15:21:32   #
woodguru
 
There have been a lot of people on ventilators who lived and went home...so really?

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:24:50   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
woodguru wrote:
There have been a lot of people on ventilators who lived and went home...so really?


So really, then whats the deal on withholding the treatment using Ivermectin?

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 16:28:36   #
woodguru
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
So really, then whats the deal on withholding the treatment using Ivermectin?


If people want Ivermectin they need to stay home and use anything they want, it's a free country, nobody jails people for stupidity. You don't go to a hospital and tell them to administer snake oil

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:43:45   #
debeda
 
woodguru wrote:
If people want Ivermectin they need to stay home and use anything they want, it's a free country, nobody jails people for stupidity. You don't go to a hospital and tell them to administer snake oil


Lolololhahahaha except pharmacies won't fill prescriptions for Ivermectin. Or HCQ. Fauci and company are guilty of murder for withholding treatment. As are all of the doctors who are complicit in gunning up the death numbers with this crap.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 17:29:43   #
woodguru
 
debeda wrote:
Lolololhahahaha except pharmacies won't fill prescriptions for Ivermectin. Or HCQ. Fauci and company are guilty of murder for withholding treatment. As are all of the doctors who are complicit in gunning up the death numbers with this crap.


I guess you missed the memo, people are kicking the bucket on Ivermectin, oh crap moments rushing to the hospital looking for monoclonal antibodies and the things that might work.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 17:55:30   #
debeda
 
woodguru wrote:
I guess you missed the memo, people are kicking the bucket on Ivermectin, oh crap moments rushing to the hospital looking for monoclonal antibodies and the things that might work.


Ok

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.