One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
How the LOONY Left see the world today.
Nov 24, 2021 07:44:17   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
It’s over. Thanksgiving has been CANCELLED by the liberal Marxist culture kill-joys.

As it turns out, the very first Thanksgiving back in 1621 was nothing but an exercise in white supremacy and we should all be ashamed of it now. Those Pilgrims came over here on a damned yacht. They packed up all of their upper-middle-class things, all of their fancy clothes, and their white-collar dreams of financial independence and moved to a whole new world.

The Indians couldn’t do that because they were oppressed due to Chris Columbus having never set foot on the shores of America and have never laid eyes on them. This new land of opportunity would have been much more opportunistic had a bunch of crackers on a yacht never decided to give this place a go.

Obviously, it was the corporate mentality of the Pilgrims that ruined it for everybody.

Naturally, when whitey got here they had no idea what to do. They didn’t even know how to grow corn and they just barely got by that first winter. Had it not been for the Indians, who weren’t really Indians at all because they had no ability to do tech support on the Pilgrim’s computers, those fancy buckled shoe-wearing yahoos would have never made it through the next year.

The Indians who weren’t Indians because they weren’t from India, showed the Pilgrims how to plant, fertilize and harvest their crops and the Pilgrims showed the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear pants and the Indian women who were no more Indians than were the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear dresses, which if we’re being honest gave Pilgrim men a lot less to be thankful for.

Our history books seem to have omitted all of that and once you hear of it you can clearly understand why Thanksgiving must be canceled forever more.

Know this, and know it well, simple white privilege isn’t the only reason we must cancel this holiday, there’s the whole gender bias thing too.

That’s right, those privileged white Pilgrims who didn’t even have a stove upon which to cook their feast came over here with all their gender bias intact. They were arrogant to the point of actually believing that boys were boys, girls were girls and that was that. They had not a clue that there were, in fact, another 55 genders from which they could choose.

Idiots.

Now take the Indians who weren’t Indians as a primary example here. They had no such bias. In fact, those Indians who weren’t even close to being Indians were…WOKE. Not that any of them, so far as we know, we're part of the LGBTQ-EIEIO non-Indian community, but they were all doing a pretty fair job of pretending to be Indians. Some of them actually self-identified as Indians even though none of them ever entertained the idea of managing a 7-11 or a Motel 6.

Not one of those oppressed Indians who weren’t Indians ever claimed to be so much as even a wee bit happy, much less gay…except for Squanto. Squanto, also known as Tisquantum was of the Patuxet tribe. This immediately set him apart from the Pilgrims who were Presbyterians. Tisquantum had been kidnapped by an Englishman and sold into slavery in Spain in 1614, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the Pilgrims who didn’t arrive on the Mayflower yacht until 1620, and yet the Pilgrims are blamed for everything Columbus didn’t actually do. Tisquantum escaped slavery in Spain and what did he do? He found his way back to the tribe in Plymouth.

Good for him, but it’s what he did next that’s a bit of a head-scratcher when you consider that the reason we MUST cancel Thanksgiving is all OUR fault – Squanto, also known as Tisquantum got himself a blue-collar job as an interpreter and a guide for the very Pilgrim settlers at Plymouth that the cancel culture is blaming for everything.

Squanto went to work for the man guiding them around, interpreting between the Presbyterians and the Patuxet, and decorating their homes. Squanto wasn’t gay per se – Squanto was actually a transgendered gay man who self-identified as a bi-sexual lesbian which seemed rather queer to the Presbyterians.

The Pilgrims really didn’t care that Squanto was a bit different, and their attitude about it was “let Squanto be Squanto just don’t try to drag us into his fantasy world – and don’t rile him up.” That “don’t rile him up” part came right after Squanto pitched a hissy-fit and bitch-slapped Miles Standish when Standish questioned the frilly French ruffles on the window treatments of his cabin.

After all, Squanto, also known as Tisquantum, was just one of the village’s people.

Now, had the history books left that factual account of Squanto IN the story, things might be different today, we might not need to cancel every part of Thanksgiving, but because it was removed from our history, it points to gender bias and according to the cancel culture…NO TURKEY FOR YOU!!!

I HOPE ALL YOU REAL AMERICAN'S SEE WHAT IS LIVING ALL AROUND YOU!





Reply
Nov 24, 2021 08:13:46   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Well Captain, you’ve outdone yourself. That sir is a stellar piece. I’m not sure what your profession is but perhaps you should seriously consider free lance writing. At the risk of committing cultural misappropriation; Bravo!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 08:23:39   #
Liberty Tree
 
Capt-jack wrote:
It’s over. Thanksgiving has been CANCELLED by the liberal Marxist culture kill-joys.

As it turns out, the very first Thanksgiving back in 1621 was nothing but an exercise in white supremacy and we should all be ashamed of it now. Those Pilgrims came over here on a damned yacht. They packed up all of their upper-middle-class things, all of their fancy clothes, and their white-collar dreams of financial independence and moved to a whole new world.

The Indians couldn’t do that because they were oppressed due to Chris Columbus having never set foot on the shores of America and have never laid eyes on them. This new land of opportunity would have been much more opportunistic had a bunch of crackers on a yacht never decided to give this place a go.

Obviously, it was the corporate mentality of the Pilgrims that ruined it for everybody.

Naturally, when whitey got here they had no idea what to do. They didn’t even know how to grow corn and they just barely got by that first winter. Had it not been for the Indians, who weren’t really Indians at all because they had no ability to do tech support on the Pilgrim’s computers, those fancy buckled shoe-wearing yahoos would have never made it through the next year.

The Indians who weren’t Indians because they weren’t from India, showed the Pilgrims how to plant, fertilize and harvest their crops and the Pilgrims showed the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear pants and the Indian women who were no more Indians than were the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear dresses, which if we’re being honest gave Pilgrim men a lot less to be thankful for.

Our history books seem to have omitted all of that and once you hear of it you can clearly understand why Thanksgiving must be canceled forever more.

Know this, and know it well, simple white privilege isn’t the only reason we must cancel this holiday, there’s the whole gender bias thing too.

That’s right, those privileged white Pilgrims who didn’t even have a stove upon which to cook their feast came over here with all their gender bias intact. They were arrogant to the point of actually believing that boys were boys, girls were girls and that was that. They had not a clue that there were, in fact, another 55 genders from which they could choose.

Idiots.

Now take the Indians who weren’t Indians as a primary example here. They had no such bias. In fact, those Indians who weren’t even close to being Indians were…WOKE. Not that any of them, so far as we know, we're part of the LGBTQ-EIEIO non-Indian community, but they were all doing a pretty fair job of pretending to be Indians. Some of them actually self-identified as Indians even though none of them ever entertained the idea of managing a 7-11 or a Motel 6.

Not one of those oppressed Indians who weren’t Indians ever claimed to be so much as even a wee bit happy, much less gay…except for Squanto. Squanto, also known as Tisquantum was of the Patuxet tribe. This immediately set him apart from the Pilgrims who were Presbyterians. Tisquantum had been kidnapped by an Englishman and sold into slavery in Spain in 1614, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the Pilgrims who didn’t arrive on the Mayflower yacht until 1620, and yet the Pilgrims are blamed for everything Columbus didn’t actually do. Tisquantum escaped slavery in Spain and what did he do? He found his way back to the tribe in Plymouth.

Good for him, but it’s what he did next that’s a bit of a head-scratcher when you consider that the reason we MUST cancel Thanksgiving is all OUR fault – Squanto, also known as Tisquantum got himself a blue-collar job as an interpreter and a guide for the very Pilgrim settlers at Plymouth that the cancel culture is blaming for everything.

Squanto went to work for the man guiding them around, interpreting between the Presbyterians and the Patuxet, and decorating their homes. Squanto wasn’t gay per se – Squanto was actually a transgendered gay man who self-identified as a bi-sexual lesbian which seemed rather queer to the Presbyterians.

The Pilgrims really didn’t care that Squanto was a bit different, and their attitude about it was “let Squanto be Squanto just don’t try to drag us into his fantasy world – and don’t rile him up.” That “don’t rile him up” part came right after Squanto pitched a hissy-fit and bitch-slapped Miles Standish when Standish questioned the frilly French ruffles on the window treatments of his cabin.

After all, Squanto, also known as Tisquantum, was just one of the village’s people.

Now, had the history books left that factual account of Squanto IN the story, things might be different today, we might not need to cancel every part of Thanksgiving, but because it was removed from our history, it points to gender bias and according to the cancel culture…NO TURKEY FOR YOU!!!

I HOPE ALL YOU REAL AMERICAN'S SEE WHAT IS LIVING ALL AROUND YOU!
It’s over. Thanksgiving has been CANCELLED by the ... (show quote)


Well stated!!!

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 10:28:05   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Capt-jack wrote:
It’s over. Thanksgiving has been CANCELLED by the liberal Marxist culture kill-joys.

As it turns out, the very first Thanksgiving back in 1621 was nothing but an exercise in white supremacy and we should all be ashamed of it now. Those Pilgrims came over here on a damned yacht. They packed up all of their upper-middle-class things, all of their fancy clothes, and their white-collar dreams of financial independence and moved to a whole new world.

The Indians couldn’t do that because they were oppressed due to Chris Columbus having never set foot on the shores of America and have never laid eyes on them. This new land of opportunity would have been much more opportunistic had a bunch of crackers on a yacht never decided to give this place a go.

Obviously, it was the corporate mentality of the Pilgrims that ruined it for everybody.

Naturally, when whitey got here they had no idea what to do. They didn’t even know how to grow corn and they just barely got by that first winter. Had it not been for the Indians, who weren’t really Indians at all because they had no ability to do tech support on the Pilgrim’s computers, those fancy buckled shoe-wearing yahoos would have never made it through the next year.

The Indians who weren’t Indians because they weren’t from India, showed the Pilgrims how to plant, fertilize and harvest their crops and the Pilgrims showed the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear pants and the Indian women who were no more Indians than were the Indian men who weren’t Indians at all how to wear dresses, which if we’re being honest gave Pilgrim men a lot less to be thankful for.

Our history books seem to have omitted all of that and once you hear of it you can clearly understand why Thanksgiving must be canceled forever more.

Know this, and know it well, simple white privilege isn’t the only reason we must cancel this holiday, there’s the whole gender bias thing too.

That’s right, those privileged white Pilgrims who didn’t even have a stove upon which to cook their feast came over here with all their gender bias intact. They were arrogant to the point of actually believing that boys were boys, girls were girls and that was that. They had not a clue that there were, in fact, another 55 genders from which they could choose.

Idiots.

Now take the Indians who weren’t Indians as a primary example here. They had no such bias. In fact, those Indians who weren’t even close to being Indians were…WOKE. Not that any of them, so far as we know, we're part of the LGBTQ-EIEIO non-Indian community, but they were all doing a pretty fair job of pretending to be Indians. Some of them actually self-identified as Indians even though none of them ever entertained the idea of managing a 7-11 or a Motel 6.

Not one of those oppressed Indians who weren’t Indians ever claimed to be so much as even a wee bit happy, much less gay…except for Squanto. Squanto, also known as Tisquantum was of the Patuxet tribe. This immediately set him apart from the Pilgrims who were Presbyterians. Tisquantum had been kidnapped by an Englishman and sold into slavery in Spain in 1614, which had nothing whatsoever to do with the Pilgrims who didn’t arrive on the Mayflower yacht until 1620, and yet the Pilgrims are blamed for everything Columbus didn’t actually do. Tisquantum escaped slavery in Spain and what did he do? He found his way back to the tribe in Plymouth.

Good for him, but it’s what he did next that’s a bit of a head-scratcher when you consider that the reason we MUST cancel Thanksgiving is all OUR fault – Squanto, also known as Tisquantum got himself a blue-collar job as an interpreter and a guide for the very Pilgrim settlers at Plymouth that the cancel culture is blaming for everything.

Squanto went to work for the man guiding them around, interpreting between the Presbyterians and the Patuxet, and decorating their homes. Squanto wasn’t gay per se – Squanto was actually a transgendered gay man who self-identified as a bi-sexual lesbian which seemed rather queer to the Presbyterians.

The Pilgrims really didn’t care that Squanto was a bit different, and their attitude about it was “let Squanto be Squanto just don’t try to drag us into his fantasy world – and don’t rile him up.” That “don’t rile him up” part came right after Squanto pitched a hissy-fit and bitch-slapped Miles Standish when Standish questioned the frilly French ruffles on the window treatments of his cabin.

After all, Squanto, also known as Tisquantum, was just one of the village’s people.

Now, had the history books left that factual account of Squanto IN the story, things might be different today, we might not need to cancel every part of Thanksgiving, but because it was removed from our history, it points to gender bias and according to the cancel culture…NO TURKEY FOR YOU!!!

I HOPE ALL YOU REAL AMERICAN'S SEE WHAT IS LIVING ALL AROUND YOU!
It’s over. Thanksgiving has been CANCELLED by the ... (show quote)


Only fools fear the truth. Don't you understand that America will still be a great nation, but even stronger, by acknowledging our sordid past?

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 10:41:28   #
Army
 
https://www.fromrome.info/2021/11/24/the-globalists-dictatorships-are-now-moving-to-violate-the-nuremberg-code/

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 11:32:35   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Only fools fear the truth. Don't you understand that America will still be a great nation, but even stronger, by acknowledging our sordid past?

I don’t discount the wrongs we have done and I hope you don’t fail to recognize that the United State of America is the most benevolent nation in the history of mankind. 🇺🇸 What say you?

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 14:41:43   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Only fools fear the truth. Don't you understand that America will still be a great nation, but even stronger, by acknowledging our sordid past?


I never will understand how you lefties think. It must be weird shit going on in you people's brains. If your klan is successful there will be no America, you are destroying it day by day.

Reply
 
 
Nov 25, 2021 09:25:22   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Only fools fear the truth. Don't you understand that America will still be a great nation, but even stronger, by acknowledging our sordid past?


Perhaps you can tell us all the truth as you see it, that should be a good laugh I reckon.



Reply
Nov 25, 2021 14:35:11   #
Army
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Perhaps you can tell us all the truth as you see it, that should be a good laugh I reckon.


Ha ha ! Great example

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 14:36:49   #
Army
 
Propagation

Spreading occurs by drip infection (only for patients who cough or sneeze) and aerosols in closed, unventilated rooms. Contamination is therefore not possible in the open air. Contact tracing and epidemiological studies show that healthy people (or positively tested asymptomatic carriers) are virtually unable to transmit the virus. Healthy people therefore do not put each other at risk. 24 25
Transfer via objects (e.g. money, shopping or shopping trolleys) has not been scientifically proven.26 27 28

All this seriously calls into question the whole policy of social distancing and compulsory mouth masks for healthy people – there is no scientific basis for this.

Masks

Oral masks belong in contexts where contacts with proven at-risk groups or people with upper respiratory complaints take place, and in a medical context/hospital-retirement home setting. They reduce the risk of droplet infection by sneezing or coughing. Oral masks in healthy individuals are ineffective against the spread of viral infections. 29 30 31

Wearing a mask is not without side effects. 32 33 Oxygen deficiency (headache, nausea, fatigue, loss of concentration) occurs fairly quickly, an effect similar to altitude sickness. Every day we now see patients complaining of headaches, sinus problems, respiratory problems and hyperventilation due to wearing masks. In addition, the accumulated CO2 leads to a toxic acidification of the organism which affects our immunity. Some experts even warn of an increased transmission of the virus in case of inappropriate use of the mask.34

Our Labour Code (Codex 6) refers to a CO2 content (ventilation in workplaces) of 900 ppm, maximum 1200 ppm in special circumstances. After wearing a mask for one minute, this toxic limit is considerably exceeded to values that are three to four times higher than these maximum values. Anyone who wears a mask is therefore in an extreme poorly ventilated room. 35

Inappropriate use of masks without a comprehensive medical cardio-pulmonary test file is therefore not recommended by recognised safety specialists for workers.
Hospitals have a sterile environment in their operating rooms where staff wear masks and there is precise regulation of humidity / temperature with appropriately monitored oxygen flow to compensate for this, thus meeting strict safety standards. 36

Reply
Nov 26, 2021 09:56:36   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Army wrote:
Propagation

Spreading occurs by drip infection (only for patients who cough or sneeze) and aerosols in closed, unventilated rooms. Contamination is therefore not possible in the open air. Contact tracing and epidemiological studies show that healthy people (or positively tested asymptomatic carriers) are virtually unable to transmit the virus. Healthy people therefore do not put each other at risk. 24 25
Transfer via objects (e.g. money, shopping or shopping trolleys) has not been scientifically proven.26 27 28

All this seriously calls into question the whole policy of social distancing and compulsory mouth masks for healthy people – there is no scientific basis for this.

Masks

Oral masks belong in contexts where contacts with proven at-risk groups or people with upper respiratory complaints take place, and in a medical context/hospital-retirement home setting. They reduce the risk of droplet infection by sneezing or coughing. Oral masks in healthy individuals are ineffective against the spread of viral infections. 29 30 31

Wearing a mask is not without side effects. 32 33 Oxygen deficiency (headache, nausea, fatigue, loss of concentration) occurs fairly quickly, an effect similar to altitude sickness. Every day we now see patients complaining of headaches, sinus problems, respiratory problems and hyperventilation due to wearing masks. In addition, the accumulated CO2 leads to a toxic acidification of the organism which affects our immunity. Some experts even warn of an increased transmission of the virus in case of inappropriate use of the mask.34

Our Labour Code (Codex 6) refers to a CO2 content (ventilation in workplaces) of 900 ppm, maximum 1200 ppm in special circumstances. After wearing a mask for one minute, this toxic limit is considerably exceeded to values that are three to four times higher than these maximum values. Anyone who wears a mask is therefore in an extreme poorly ventilated room. 35

Inappropriate use of masks without a comprehensive medical cardio-pulmonary test file is therefore not recommended by recognised safety specialists for workers.
Hospitals have a sterile environment in their operating rooms where staff wear masks and there is precise regulation of humidity / temperature with appropriately monitored oxygen flow to compensate for this, thus meeting strict safety standards. 36
Propagation br br Spreading occurs by drip infect... (show quote)



It seems this vaccine must not work well if all who are vaccinated still need to wear a mask! Yet we keep getting pushed to do so. To me, it's a control function that keeps the low lives feeling they are in power.
The bug CV-19 has a 0.9% mortality rate, the yearly flu is around 3% and no one had to wear a mask.!!!! Can you see it?

Reply
 
 
Nov 26, 2021 18:13:32   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
What if there were a vaccine to prevent pregnancy? And the vaccine was less than 80% effective. And you had to get the vaccine every 6 months. And there was a potential of harmful side affects. And you still had to wear a condom. Would you get the vaccine?

Reply
Nov 29, 2021 10:28:21   #
Army
 
Capt-jack wrote:
It seems this vaccine must not work well if all who are vaccinated still need to wear a mask! Yet we keep getting pushed to do so. To me, it's a control function that keeps the low lives feeling they are in power.
The bug CV-19 has a 0.9% mortality rate, the yearly flu is around 3% and no one had to wear a mask.!!!! Can you see it?




Avatar
Dr Emmanuel Asenso
13 hours ago edited
Do people want to know the Truth about Vaccines and Disease CAUSATION? You can go through all the historical and spiritual facts about about how diseases occur in the human body and you will never find out any evidence that will support vaccines and disease prevention! Health and diseases are natural acts in nature. And violations of the physical or natural health laws cause all diseases. You do not necessarily have to go to school to be able to heal oneself or some body if you know how to apply divine wisdom or the laws in nature for true healing!
Who are the virologists and the so called scientist in the animal world in the wild? Why are they not sick in the natural environment? These school-less organisms follow divine wisdom in nature!
The world for human beings has been fooled with the "Flexner Report" etc to fight nature with their evil programs to make people sick and so far under false science, the whole world has been made sick and blind with numerous killer diseases! Common sense does not work in the new world order!
People have forgotten that what truly causes diseases are nothing but Filth or Toxins or poisons in the human body as the body systems work to maintain homeostasis! if you want to remain healthy in a sick body, just remove the sure cause! Does the germ theory work? Hell NO! Has any Vaccine ever worked? HELL NO! All vaccines are serious killer poisons and you cant simply heal poisons with poisons!
The current non working healthcare delivery system fights against nature and natural healing principles and until that system is changed with common sense and natural principles the world will continue to be SICK!
What do the so called Vaccines do? They make people sick!
All People and nations should SERIOUSLY pull out of World Health Organization for they make people in the world SICK with lies and authoritative misinformation! Remember, All healing comes from nature through the mighty power of God! GO NATURAL AT ALL TIMES!
Manyanoha!kl


https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-28-polio-man-made-heavy-metals-not-virus.html

Reply
Nov 29, 2021 12:18:05   #
Army
 
https://www.fromrome.info/2021/11/29/how-ukrainians-fight-against-dictatorship-supporting-police/

Reply
Nov 29, 2021 12:44:37   #
Army
 
https://www.fromrome.info/2021/11/29/a-video-montage-of-the-dire-warnings-given-by-br-bugnolo/

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.