One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Bob Seger Against the wind
Nov 23, 2021 18:52:19   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQxXpgKNpg


How time flies. This song was released in 1980. A time for reflection!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 12:48:17   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Elwood wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQxXpgKNpg


How time flies. This song was released in 1980. A time for reflection!



Been some time hearing it but always good!!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 12:55:01   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
lindajoy wrote:
Been some time hearing it but always good!!



Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 17:33:27   #
The Ms.
 
lindajoy wrote:
Been some time hearing it but always good!!


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Happy Thanksgiving! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 20:57:49   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
The Ms. wrote:
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Happy Thanksgiving! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ₯°πŸ˜»πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ˜‰πŸ’•


Happpppyyyy Thanksgiving to you missy!!!πŸπŸ—πŸ‚πŸπŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ I hope you will be celebrating with much love and happiness surrounding you!!!



Reply
Nov 24, 2021 21:03:43   #
The Ms.
 
lindajoy wrote:
Happpppyyyy Thanksgiving to you missy!!!πŸπŸ—πŸ‚πŸπŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ I hope you will be celebrating with much love and happiness surrounding you!!!


You are always so kind in your words to meπŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰And please … no turkey lifting!!!! The Best to you and yours!!!!
πŸ’•πŸ˜»πŸ₯°πŸ—£πŸ’•

Reply
Nov 26, 2021 22:00:39   #
teabag09
 
Elwood wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQxXpgKNpg


How time flies. This song was released in 1980. A time for reflection!


One year before my Daughter who will be 40 on Dec. 11 was born in the hallway of Va. Beach General Hospital. Mike

Reply
 
 
Nov 27, 2021 11:14:57   #
Elwood Loc: Florida
 
teabag09 wrote:
One year before my Daughter who will be 40 on Dec. 11 was born in the hallway of Va. Beach General Hospital. Mike



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.