One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Many of us still think the election was fraudulent.
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Nov 23, 2021 14:41:59   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are "false" claims. But they are not. They are unproven and untried claims. Calling them false claims implies that the evidence has actually been examined and tried/adjudicated before a court system, and it has not been.

If it had been proven that there was no fraud and no improprieties dealing with the election, then they might have a point, but it hasn't been proven.

Stop calling them "false" claims. They are very real claims.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 14:47:42   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are "false" claims. But they are not. They are unproven and untried claims. Calling them false claims implies that the evidence has actually been examined and tried/adjudicated before a court system, and it has not been.

If it had been proven that there was no fraud and no improprieties dealing with the election, then they might have a point, but it hasn't been proven.

Stop calling them "false" claims. They are very real claims.
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are ... (show quote)


I agree.

They are no more False claims of Fraud then the opposite being called proven free and honest elections. They weren't proven fair and honest and they weren't proven False. No court has had the guts to take on the issue and lead to discovery and a laying out of the facts after real forensic audits. Then clean up the voter rolls and ensure free an honest elections for all and only eligible voters as established by law.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 14:51:14   #
woodguru
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are "false" claims. But they are not. They are unproven and untried claims. Calling them false claims implies that the evidence has actually been examined and tried/adjudicated before a court system, and it has not been.

If it had been proven that there was no fraud and no improprieties dealing with the election, then they might have a point, but it hasn't been proven.

Stop calling them "false" claims. They are very real claims.
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are ... (show quote)


Your point is as backwards as your party...

You don't prove something didn't happen, failing to prove it did is the proof that it didn't. The right cites cases that outlined what could have happened, which is where you take that possibility and provide the hard evidence it did.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2021 14:52:19   #
woodguru
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I agree.

They are no more False claims of Fraud then the opposite being called proven free and honest elections. They weren't proven fair and honest and they weren't proven False. No court has had the guts to take on the issue and lead to discovery and a laying out of the facts after real forensic audits. Then clean up the voter rolls and ensure free an honest elections for all and only eligible voters as established by law.


Dozens of courts did exactly that, courts gave the fraud pushers the chance to prove it and they failed.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 14:53:21   #
TommyRadd Loc: Midwest USA
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I agree.

They are no more False claims of Fraud then the opposite being called proven free and honest elections. They weren't proven fair and honest and they weren't proven False. No court has had the guts to take on the issue and lead to discovery and a laying out of the facts after real forensic audits. Then clean up the voter rolls and ensure free an honest elections for all and only eligible voters as established by law.


I agree with both of you.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 14:54:18   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I agree.

They are no more False claims of Fraud then the opposite being called proven free and honest elections. They weren't proven fair and honest and they weren't proven False. No court has had the guts to take on the issue and lead to discovery and a laying out of the facts after real forensic audits. Then clean up the voter rolls and ensure free an honest elections for all and only eligible voters as established by law.


Agreed!! What is just as irritating is that statements of belief that there was election fraud are taken as evidence of insurrection, incitement to insurrect, and even considered criminal. This is going to be the "evidence" uncovered by the Jan 6th investigation, that Trump believed the election was fraudulent and he even SAID it!

Well no $hit, leftist haters. He thinks it was fraudulent and so do a LOT of us. And given the performance of the guy "elected," I think we have a very good argument!!!!

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 14:56:29   #
RandyBrian
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are "false" claims. But they are not. They are unproven and untried claims. Calling them false claims implies that the evidence has actually been examined and tried/adjudicated before a court system, and it has not been.

If it had been proven that there was no fraud and no improprieties dealing with the election, then they might have a point, but it hasn't been proven.

Stop calling them "false" claims. They are very real claims.
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are ... (show quote)


I absolutely agree! I have never said that the election was stolen, or that Biden, or anyone else, committed fraud. What I HAVE said is that a LOT of circumstantial evidence indicates that there was some fraud going on, almost all the indicators show Trump should have won, and I think, require?, demand?, INSIST that it be investigated by impartial objective representatives of our federal government. Until it is, a dark cloud of suspicion will hang over the 2020 election.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2021 14:58:47   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
woodguru wrote:
Your point is as backwards as your party...

You don't prove something didn't happen, failing to prove it did is the proof that it didn't. The right cites cases that outlined what could have happened, which is where you take that possibility and provide the hard evidence it did.


But you DO need to prove that it was legit and it needs to be done in a court. It isn't like being asked to prove Gawd doesn't exist.

And by the way, some evidence HAS been presented but it was never allowed to be heard in a court of law. That's a fact.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 15:00:12   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I absolutely agree! I have never said that the election was stolen, or that Biden, or anyone else, committed fraud. What I HAVE said is that a LOT of circumstantial evidence indicates that there was some fraud going on, almost all the indicators show Trump should have won, and I think, require?, demand?, INSIST that it be investigated by impartial objective representatives of our federal government. Until it is, a dark cloud of suspicion will hang over the 2020 election.


Well stated. And it IS a dark cloud coming to fruition in our country every single day.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 15:23:42   #
JW
 
woodguru wrote:
Dozens of courts did exactly that, courts gave the fraud pushers the chance to prove it and they failed.


The only courts that actually heard evidence settled 67% in Trump's favor. All the rest either denied standing or refused to hear the evidence. There are no dozens of courts allowing anything to be proven. Show some of those 'dozens'. You can't because they don't exist.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 16:24:35   #
RandyBrian
 
JW wrote:
The only courts that actually heard evidence settled 67% in Trump's favor. All the rest either denied standing or refused to hear the evidence. There are no dozens of courts allowing anything to be proven. Show some of those 'dozens'. You can't because they don't exist.


I second his post, Woody. Show some evidence to back up your claim.

Reply
 
 
Nov 23, 2021 16:53:32   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are "false" claims. But they are not. They are unproven and untried claims. Calling them false claims implies that the evidence has actually been examined and tried/adjudicated before a court system, and it has not been.

If it had been proven that there was no fraud and no improprieties dealing with the election, then they might have a point, but it hasn't been proven.

Stop calling them "false" claims. They are very real claims.
And yet, like Ted Cruz, we are told that they are ... (show quote)


You got the burden of proof backwards. The claim of voter fraud began BEFORE any examinations were possible, and, despite multiple attempts to find evidence of such over a one year period, none was found.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 17:11:12   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
lpnmajor wrote:
You got the burden of proof backwards. The claim of voter fraud began BEFORE any examinations were possible, and, despite multiple attempts to find evidence of such over a one year period, none was found.


Yes, hillary has been claiming voter fraud since 2016. The point being made is that the courts have declined to hear the evidence although the few that did found in favor of Trump and voter fraud 2/3 of the time.

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 17:22:04   #
JW
 
lpnmajor wrote:
... despite multiple attempts to find evidence of such over a one year period, none was found.


Absolutely not true! Do some effing research!

Reply
Nov 23, 2021 17:52:50   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
JW wrote:
Absolutely not true! Do some effing research!


They keep spouting the CNN lie.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.