One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Let the lawsuits begin.
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Nov 19, 2021 19:27:35   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
 
No link needed.
You all know Rittenhouse is going to "Sandman" all the defamation liars...I hope he becomes a BILLIONAIRE.
Maybe even Biden will be on the list...no matter what Kevyn says

Reply
Nov 19, 2021 19:35:16   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
No link needed.
You all know Rittenhouse is going to "Sandman" all the defamation liars...I hope he becomes a BILLIONAIRE.
Maybe even Biden will be on the list...no matter what Kevyn says


If the kid in Northern Ky. won, this kid has a slam dunk.

Reply
Nov 19, 2021 19:49:15   #
Carol Kelly
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
No link needed.
You all know Rittenhouse is going to "Sandman" all the defamation liars...I hope he becomes a BILLIONAIRE.
Maybe even Biden will be on the list...no matter what Kevyn says


I wish he would be included but we can’t sue the president can we?

Reply
 
 
Nov 19, 2021 20:09:00   #
elledee
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
No link needed.
You all know Rittenhouse is going to "Sandman" all the defamation liars...I hope he becomes a BILLIONAIRE.
Maybe even Biden will be on the list...no matter what Kevyn says


Oh hell yeah........... real justice is coming for this innocent kid.

Reply
Nov 19, 2021 20:16:48   #
Liberty Tree
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I wish he would be included but we can’t sue the president can we?


He can sue for the comments he made before he was President and was just a private citizen.

Reply
Nov 19, 2021 20:19:46   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He can sue for the comments he made before he was President and was just a private citizen.


True!

Reply
Nov 19, 2021 20:30:22   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He can sue for the comments he made before he was President and was just a private citizen.


Someone just tell Biden he lost in court and owes Rittenhouse 50 million. He’ll just say, come on man, will you take 25?

Reply
 
 
Nov 20, 2021 11:35:22   #
Carol Kelly
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He can sue for the comments he made before he was President and was just a private citizen.


True. I guess I just feel that he’s always been president. Ten months has seemed a lifetime.

Reply
Nov 20, 2021 11:36:38   #
Carol Kelly
 
JFlorio wrote:
Someone just tell Biden he lost in court and owes Rittenhouse 50 million. He’ll just say, come on man, will you take 25?


Definitely “Come on, man”. Is that anyway for a President to express himself?

Reply
Nov 20, 2021 13:58:07   #
MajG
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I wish he would be included but we can’t sue the president can we?


AS President it's a bad idea. His bank is- US!
The DNC has lots of cash, don't forget to include them

Personally it would be OK but "Dumb as a stump" is probably a good enough defense.

No, GO after the lying media with guns a blazing. Bankrupt their lying butts. Don't forget the big 3 either.

I learned in Law school long ago First rule of litigation: "Sue Everybody" (involved, that means)

Reply
Nov 20, 2021 14:53:51   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
JFlorio wrote:
Someone just tell Biden he lost in court and owes Rittenhouse 50 million. He’ll just say, come on man, will you take 25?


And a painting!!!

Reply
 
 
Nov 21, 2021 09:16:42   #
son of witless
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
No link needed.
You all know Rittenhouse is going to "Sandman" all the defamation liars...I hope he becomes a BILLIONAIRE.
Maybe even Biden will be on the list...no matter what Kevyn says


I believe Biden might be immune from a lawsuit until he leaves office, very soon.

Reply
Nov 21, 2021 09:23:18   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
JFlorio wrote:
Someone just tell Biden he lost in court and owes Rittenhouse 50 million. He’ll just say, come on man, will you take 25?


He’s already forgotten what he said…

Reply
Nov 21, 2021 09:28:51   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
son of witless wrote:
I believe Biden might be immune from a lawsuit until he leaves office, very soon.


Actually a private citizen can sue the 😎president for conduct carried out prior to his inauguration, or which is “genuinely independent of the presidential office.” What biden said was it in libe of the duty of his job defending the country?? Or a private citizen slander??A private citizen cannot validly sue the president, however, when he is acting on the authority of the office of the president. If that is the case, the president is protected by the doctrine of absolute immunity…

Reply
Nov 21, 2021 09:40:07   #
son of witless
 
lindajoy wrote:
Actually a private citizen can sue the 😎president for conduct carried out prior to his inauguration, or which is “genuinely independent of the presidential office.” What biden said was it in libe of the duty of his job defending the country?? Or a private citizen slander??A private citizen cannot validly sue the president, however, when he is acting on the authority of the office of the president. If that is the case, the president is protected by the doctrine of absolute immunity…


President Biden will not be President after 2024. I do think this potential lawsuit has a positive. Joe might stick out his entire term and that would save us from President Harris.

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.