One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House...Taxpayer funded $457,000
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 24, 2021 12:36:55   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House

daniel_g by daniel_g19 hours ago18 hours ago
2 comments 2.1k views

Let’s give The Resident some credit here.

His administration is finally taking action to build a wall.

But the taxpayer-funded project will go towards Biden’s Delaware beach house.

How much does this project cost?

Trending: Alec Baldwin Shooting Has Tie To Clintons?

A whopping $457,000 to build “security-fencing” around the property.

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $456,548 to build a security fence around Joe Biden’s Delaware summer house – a property he has visited twice in the nine months since he became president.

This comes as Biden refuses to finish Trump’s border wall which has been funded while illegal migration reaches record highs. New September figures revealed 1.7 million migrants have been apprehended so far this year- the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

The president and first lady evening left Washington DC on Friday evening for their main family home, in Wilmington, Delaware.

The Bidens’ return frequently to their Wilmington home – a 6,850 square feet property which was built on a four acre plot that he bought in 1996 for $350,000.

Of the first 29 weekends of his presidency, Biden spent just six at the White House, according to an NPR analysis in August.

He was in Wilmington for 14 of those weekends, and Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, for eight.

By contrast, he has been at his Rehoboth Beach holiday home, 100 miles from Wilmington, only twice since becoming president: once in June, to celebrate Jill’s 70th birthday, and again in September.

The Washington Free Beacon weighed in:

One of Biden’s first actions in office was halting construction of former president Donald Trump’s border wall. Homeland Security this month canceled remaining contracts for building the wall.

Biden, who has not been to the border since he was elected president, said Thursday that “I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down.” Vice President Kamala Harris, whom Biden in March appointed border czar, visited the border in June after bipartisan pushback.

Instead of using taxpayer dollars to construct a wall to mitigate the border crisis, the Department of Homeland Security is protecting the Biden beach estate.

Over 1 million illegal immigrants have entered the United States since Biden took office and another enormous caravan is marching to the Southern border.

And they’re calling this the “Mother of All Caravans.”

65,000 migrants marching to the Southern border while Biden constructs a barrier around his grandiose beach house.


But don’t worry about having a secure border America.

Because Biden’s beachfront property is what matters most to this administration.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/23/biden-builds-wall-around-his-beach-house/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 12:38:54   #
microphor
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House

daniel_g by daniel_g19 hours ago18 hours ago
2 comments 2.1k views

Let’s give The Resident some credit here.

His administration is finally taking action to build a wall.

But the taxpayer-funded project will go towards Biden’s Delaware beach house.

How much does this project cost?

Trending: Alec Baldwin Shooting Has Tie To Clintons?

A whopping $457,000 to build “security-fencing” around the property.

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $456,548 to build a security fence around Joe Biden’s Delaware summer house – a property he has visited twice in the nine months since he became president.

This comes as Biden refuses to finish Trump’s border wall which has been funded while illegal migration reaches record highs. New September figures revealed 1.7 million migrants have been apprehended so far this year- the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

The president and first lady evening left Washington DC on Friday evening for their main family home, in Wilmington, Delaware.

The Bidens’ return frequently to their Wilmington home – a 6,850 square feet property which was built on a four acre plot that he bought in 1996 for $350,000.

Of the first 29 weekends of his presidency, Biden spent just six at the White House, according to an NPR analysis in August.

He was in Wilmington for 14 of those weekends, and Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, for eight.

By contrast, he has been at his Rehoboth Beach holiday home, 100 miles from Wilmington, only twice since becoming president: once in June, to celebrate Jill’s 70th birthday, and again in September.

The Washington Free Beacon weighed in:

One of Biden’s first actions in office was halting construction of former president Donald Trump’s border wall. Homeland Security this month canceled remaining contracts for building the wall.

Biden, who has not been to the border since he was elected president, said Thursday that “I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down.” Vice President Kamala Harris, whom Biden in March appointed border czar, visited the border in June after bipartisan pushback.

Instead of using taxpayer dollars to construct a wall to mitigate the border crisis, the Department of Homeland Security is protecting the Biden beach estate.

Over 1 million illegal immigrants have entered the United States since Biden took office and another enormous caravan is marching to the Southern border.

And they’re calling this the “Mother of All Caravans.”

65,000 migrants marching to the Southern border while Biden constructs a barrier around his grandiose beach house.


But don’t worry about having a secure border America.

Because Biden’s beachfront property is what matters most to this administration.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/23/biden-builds-wall-around-his-beach-house/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House br br da... (show quote)


Wonder how the OPP Dems feel about Biden have security while the little guys "you and I" don't!

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 12:42:20   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House

daniel_g by daniel_g19 hours ago18 hours ago
2 comments 2.1k views

Let’s give The Resident some credit here.

His administration is finally taking action to build a wall.

But the taxpayer-funded project will go towards Biden’s Delaware beach house.

How much does this project cost?

Trending: Alec Baldwin Shooting Has Tie To Clintons?

A whopping $457,000 to build “security-fencing” around the property.

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $456,548 to build a security fence around Joe Biden’s Delaware summer house – a property he has visited twice in the nine months since he became president.

This comes as Biden refuses to finish Trump’s border wall which has been funded while illegal migration reaches record highs. New September figures revealed 1.7 million migrants have been apprehended so far this year- the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

The president and first lady evening left Washington DC on Friday evening for their main family home, in Wilmington, Delaware.

The Bidens’ return frequently to their Wilmington home – a 6,850 square feet property which was built on a four acre plot that he bought in 1996 for $350,000.

Of the first 29 weekends of his presidency, Biden spent just six at the White House, according to an NPR analysis in August.

He was in Wilmington for 14 of those weekends, and Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, for eight.

By contrast, he has been at his Rehoboth Beach holiday home, 100 miles from Wilmington, only twice since becoming president: once in June, to celebrate Jill’s 70th birthday, and again in September.

The Washington Free Beacon weighed in:

One of Biden’s first actions in office was halting construction of former president Donald Trump’s border wall. Homeland Security this month canceled remaining contracts for building the wall.

Biden, who has not been to the border since he was elected president, said Thursday that “I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down.” Vice President Kamala Harris, whom Biden in March appointed border czar, visited the border in June after bipartisan pushback.

Instead of using taxpayer dollars to construct a wall to mitigate the border crisis, the Department of Homeland Security is protecting the Biden beach estate.

Over 1 million illegal immigrants have entered the United States since Biden took office and another enormous caravan is marching to the Southern border.

And they’re calling this the “Mother of All Caravans.”

65,000 migrants marching to the Southern border while Biden constructs a barrier around his grandiose beach house.


But don’t worry about having a secure border America.

Because Biden’s beachfront property is what matters most to this administration.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/23/biden-builds-wall-around-his-beach-house/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House br br da... (show quote)

I hope someone graffitis lets go Brandon on it!!!!!!the sad thing is you could put him in a closet and paint waves on the walls and he would think he’s at the beach!!!

Reply
 
 
Oct 24, 2021 12:44:05   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
microphor wrote:
Wonder how the OPP Dems feel about Biden have security while the little guys "you and I" don't!


You’ve already claimed all the guns in this country to be youz’s guns.
You have the lord protecting your every move.
Why do you think you need protection???
Have you been getting death threats As Biden has ?

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 13:04:57   #
woodguru
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $456,548 to build a security fence around Joe Biden’s Delaware summer house – a property he has visited twice in the nine months since he became president.


I thought you were a bit smarter than this...

Every president's homes get serious money spent on them by the secret service fortifying them to their satisfaction that they can protect the president against high levels of attacks. They install bullet proof glass, bomb proof safety zones and safe rooms, escape routes, armory rooms with serious weapons, etc. Outer perimeter security was a lot less expensive than other security.

They put a million dollar plus helipad at Mar A Lago, which for some reason trump wanted it taken out at great expense as it was reinforced concrete several feet thick. The cost of making trump properties secure was staggering, at one point the secret service was paying for a whole floor of trump tower at stupid money for their use.

This has and always will be an expense associated with keeping presidents safe

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 13:06:19   #
woodguru
 
microphor wrote:
Wonder how the OPP Dems feel about Biden have security while the little guys "you and I" don't!


Little guys like you would need to be put away in FEMA camps to keep you safe from yourselves.

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 14:21:58   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
woodguru wrote:
Little guys like you would need to be put away in FEMA camps to keep you safe from yourselves.


Anything to hide the truth, huh Hitler?

Reply
 
 
Oct 24, 2021 15:27:50   #
microphor
 
Milosia2 wrote:
You’ve already claimed all the guns in this country to be youz’s guns.
You have the lord protecting your every move.
Why do you think you need protection???
Have you been getting death threats As Biden has ?


You really do need to take a English class. All politicians get death threats I'll give a &uck about their threats when they give a shit about the citizens of the US, and when they take down those far left a$$ holes who are running around assaulting and killing police officers. FJB, THE RACIST PIECE OF $hit!

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 15:30:58   #
microphor
 
woodguru wrote:
Little guys like you would need to be put away in FEMA camps to keep you safe from yourselves.


Come on down and see how much protection I need, wimp!

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 15:32:04   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
microphor wrote:
You really do need to take a English class. All politicians get death threats I'll give a &uck about their threats when they give a shit about the citizens of the US, and when they take down those far left a$$ holes who are running around assaulting and killing police officers. FJB, THE RACIST PIECE OF $hit!


I hope they don't lock my account for agreeing with you.

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 15:36:33   #
American Vet
 
woodguru wrote:
I thought you were a bit smarter than this...

Every president's homes get serious money spent on them by the secret service fortifying them to their satisfaction that they can protect the president against high levels of attacks. They install bullet proof glass, bomb proof safety zones and safe rooms, escape routes, armory rooms with serious weapons, etc. Outer perimeter security was a lot less expensive than other security.

They put a million dollar plus helipad at Mar A Lago, which for some reason trump wanted it taken out at great expense as it was reinforced concrete several feet thick. The cost of making trump properties secure was staggering, at one point the secret service was paying for a whole floor of trump tower at stupid money for their use.

This has and always will be an expense associated with keeping presidents safe
I thought you were a bit smarter than this... br ... (show quote)


And, as usual, you miss the point.

Have high school grad explain it to you.....

Reply
 
 
Oct 24, 2021 18:36:32   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House

daniel_g by daniel_g19 hours ago18 hours ago
2 comments 2.1k views

Let’s give The Resident some credit here.

His administration is finally taking action to build a wall.

But the taxpayer-funded project will go towards Biden’s Delaware beach house.

How much does this project cost?

Trending: Alec Baldwin Shooting Has Tie To Clintons?

A whopping $457,000 to build “security-fencing” around the property.

The Department of Homeland Security is spending $456,548 to build a security fence around Joe Biden’s Delaware summer house – a property he has visited twice in the nine months since he became president.

This comes as Biden refuses to finish Trump’s border wall which has been funded while illegal migration reaches record highs. New September figures revealed 1.7 million migrants have been apprehended so far this year- the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

The president and first lady evening left Washington DC on Friday evening for their main family home, in Wilmington, Delaware.

The Bidens’ return frequently to their Wilmington home – a 6,850 square feet property which was built on a four acre plot that he bought in 1996 for $350,000.

Of the first 29 weekends of his presidency, Biden spent just six at the White House, according to an NPR analysis in August.

He was in Wilmington for 14 of those weekends, and Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, for eight.

By contrast, he has been at his Rehoboth Beach holiday home, 100 miles from Wilmington, only twice since becoming president: once in June, to celebrate Jill’s 70th birthday, and again in September.

The Washington Free Beacon weighed in:

One of Biden’s first actions in office was halting construction of former president Donald Trump’s border wall. Homeland Security this month canceled remaining contracts for building the wall.

Biden, who has not been to the border since he was elected president, said Thursday that “I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down.” Vice President Kamala Harris, whom Biden in March appointed border czar, visited the border in June after bipartisan pushback.

Instead of using taxpayer dollars to construct a wall to mitigate the border crisis, the Department of Homeland Security is protecting the Biden beach estate.

Over 1 million illegal immigrants have entered the United States since Biden took office and another enormous caravan is marching to the Southern border.

And they’re calling this the “Mother of All Caravans.”

65,000 migrants marching to the Southern border while Biden constructs a barrier around his grandiose beach house.


But don’t worry about having a secure border America.

Because Biden’s beachfront property is what matters most to this administration.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/23/biden-builds-wall-around-his-beach-house/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr
Biden Builds Wall…Around His Beach House br br da... (show quote)


Biden purchased the North Shores home in summer 2017. County tax records show he paid $2.7 million for the property.

Reply
Oct 24, 2021 21:22:55   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
JR-57 wrote:
Biden purchased the North Shores home in summer 2017. County tax records show he paid $2.7 million for the property.


Biden has never had a real job in his life...he's always been a politician. Who says that crime doesn't pay????

Reply
Oct 25, 2021 16:51:45   #
pegw
 
Do you have a clue on how much Trump spent on security? Every time he went golfing in Fla, every time ,it cost one million dollars. The secret service was charged to rent a apartment in Trump towers. Big bucks. The secret service was not allowed to use the bathroom in Ivanka's house in DC and the secret service was forced to rent an apartment in the tony neighborhood. Also. Trump charged them rent at Mar a lago, and charged rent for golf carts. At Trump, tower, bullet proof glass was installed at a cost of more than the fence around Bidens beach house.

Reply
Oct 25, 2021 18:44:56   #
Oldsailor65 Loc: Iowa
 
pegw wrote:
Do you have a clue on how much Trump spent on security? Every time he went golfing in Fla, every time ,it cost one million dollars. The secret service was charged to rent a apartment in Trump towers. Big bucks. The secret service was not allowed to use the bathroom in Ivanka's house in DC and the secret service was forced to rent an apartment in the tony neighborhood. Also. Trump charged them rent at Mar a lago, and charged rent for golf carts. At Trump, tower, bullet proof glass was installed at a cost of more than the fence around Bidens beach house.
Do you have a clue on how much Trump spent on secu... (show quote)


Like the rest of yer crap.....I don't believe it, you made it up.







Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.