One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
'Great Resignations' 4.3 million Americans quit their jobs in August....
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 13, 2021 13:34:27   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/record-4-3-million-americans-quit-their-jobs-in-august/

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:46:52   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/record-4-3-million-americans-quit-their-jobs-in-august/


No one wants to be forced to have that vaccine pumped into their body. The FDA is even weak on approval. We are guinea pigs and many of us are unwilling. We all know people who’ve had the vaccine followed by CCP virus. If it’s so true, why are we being
forced to get the booster and how many boosters and what exactly are they meant to do to us. What is really in these jabs? And what are they really meant to do to us. The pandemic seems to be almost over.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:48:59   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/record-4-3-million-americans-quit-their-jobs-in-august/


This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 13:50:38   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
No one wants to be forced to have that vaccine pumped into their body. The FDA is even weak on approval. We are guinea pigs and many of us are unwilling. We all know people who’ve had the vaccine followed by CCP virus. If it’s so true, why are we being
forced to get the booster and how many boosters and what exactly are they meant to do to us. What is really in these jabs? And what are they really meant to do to us. The pandemic seems to be almost over.


Even though I agree with your post, what does this have to do with my topic???

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:51:13   #
Carol Kelly
 
Kevyn wrote:
This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!


They won’t be paying taxes if they’re going fishing and then where will Joe get the money to support millions of illegals?

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:51:14   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!



Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:51:52   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
Even though I agree with your post, what does this have to do with my topic???


The reason they’re quitting their jobs, maybe?

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 13:54:07   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/record-4-3-million-americans-quit-their-jobs-in-august/


Why work if there is a chance to get paid anyway? Another Democrat step on the road to disaster.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 14:01:47   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Why work if there is a chance to get paid anyway? Another Democrat step on the road to disaster.


Yep!....Free money..

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 14:02:22   #
Kevyn
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
They won’t be paying taxes if they’re going fishing and then where will Joe get the money to support millions of illegals?


The rich that don’t pay

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 14:10:04   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!


And get poor only to become wards of the state, back on the guv tit, so to speak. Those golden moments don't seem too golden when homeless and begging for change!

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 15:01:46   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And get poor only to become wards of the state, back on the guv tit, so to speak. Those golden moments don't seem too golden when homeless and begging for change!



Reply
Oct 13, 2021 16:49:02   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!


Yep: And honest, hard working American tax dollars will fund them.

Great plan........

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 11:00:28   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Kevyn wrote:
This is really great news! Millions of Americans leave soul sucking jobs they hate to take their grandchildren fishing, make music and art, exercise, read books, or drink beer in the park!


It almost seems like they don’t like flogging their guts out in a dark dingy place for low wages and little safety precautions .

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 11:04:57   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
And get poor only to become wards of the state, back on the guv tit, so to speak. Those golden moments don't seem too golden when homeless and begging for change!


If you’re working for nothing, hoping it will get better? Then , just go fishing.
The giant foot that has been on their necks is now on the other foot.
I say, good, let the employers squeal !
They’ve had captive audience for a long time. It’s time for a change.
Decent wages, benefits, a seat at the bargaining table were never bad things for American Workers.
Hold the line.
Make them pay !
Be American !
Buy American !
Get on the right bus , this time .

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.