One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
In the face of current democratic stupidity, leftist on OPP can only manufacture fiction.
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 13, 2021 09:22:20   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
It has become increasingly aware that Biden supporting Trump haters, some claiming to be centrists and even conservative, will never have the guts to admit that Biden is doing harm to the country which might not be repairable; all in the name of getting Trump out of office.

Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

Without my mind being dominated by Trump hate, it is easy and clear to see that all of those things attributed to Trump are the very essence of their boy, Joe.
Literally!!

The leftist networks are shaking in their boots at the thought of a Trump come back, so much so that they continue to hound on him as if her were in the presidential race at this very minute. So much so that the even seem to personally FEAR Trump. Pelosi is even blaming the leftist media for not selling hard enough, the 5.5 trillion spending package the leftist socialist democrats want to burden us with. It must have popped up into her mind as she contemplated ruling the world as she stated she spends a lot of time doing!

So what gives, leftist Trump haters?? Are you still bent on bringing the country down, down, down? Do you think you can bring it down to the brink of destruction, blame it on Trump, and "come to the rescue," proclaiming yourselves the saviors of the country??? Is that your game?? I just can't see any reason for the idiocy we are seeing out of the left and their leader boy Biden.

We know you want power, but do you want power over a ruined country? Do you want power over a banana republic?? Or are you so naïve that you actually think you are doing good things by destroying the country???

Fill us in, why don't you!!!!!!!

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 09:58:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
It has become increasingly aware that Biden supporting Trump haters, some claiming to be centrists and even conservative, will never have the guts to admit that Biden is doing harm to the country which might not be repairable; all in the name of getting Trump out of office.

Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

Without my mind being dominated by Trump hate, it is easy and clear to see that all of those things attributed to Trump are the very essence of their boy, Joe.
Literally!!

The leftist networks are shaking in their boots at the thought of a Trump come back, so much so that they continue to hound on him as if her were in the presidential race at this very minute. So much so that the even seem to personally FEAR Trump. Pelosi is even blaming the leftist media for not selling hard enough, the 5.5 trillion spending package the leftist socialist democrats want to burden us with. It must have popped up into her mind as she contemplated ruling the world as she stated she spends a lot of time doing!

So what gives, leftist Trump haters?? Are you still bent on bringing the country down, down, down? Do you think you can bring it down to the brink of destruction, blame it on Trump, and "come to the rescue," proclaiming yourselves the saviors of the country??? Is that your game?? I just can't see any reason for the idiocy we are seeing out of the left and their leader boy Biden.

We know you want power, but do you want power over a ruined country? Do you want power over a banana republic?? Or are you so naïve that you actually think you are doing good things by destroying the country???

Fill us in, why don't you!!!!!!!
It has become increasingly aware that Biden suppor... (show quote)


Wakey wakey.
Trump is not coming back. Wake up.
He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him.
Besides, what is he coming back to ?
He left the building in disgrace last time.
This was so devastating for him he tried to overthrow the country and the election ballot verifications. He claims now to be coming back in 2024.
In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working,
Government helping them, climbing out of the hole Reagan has been digging for 40years.
I don’t see another Republican in office for another forty years as it was last time.
They are a disgrace. They need to be pushed back under the rock they came out from.
I actually feel a bit sorry for the trumpers
now they are unable to move on.
Suspended in time. Trapped in Trump World.
The horrors !

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 11:01:09   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Wakey wakey.
Trump is not coming back. Wake up.
He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him.
Besides, what is he coming back to ?
He left the building in disgrace last time.
This was so devastating for him he tried to overthrow the country and the election ballot verifications. He claims now to be coming back in 2024.
In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working,
Government helping them, climbing out of the hole Reagan has been digging for 40years.
I don’t see another Republican in office for another forty years as it was last time.
They are a disgrace. They need to be pushed back under the rock they came out from.
I actually feel a bit sorry for the trumpers
now they are unable to move on.
Suspended in time. Trapped in Trump World.
The horrors !
Wakey wakey. br Trump is not coming back. Wake up.... (show quote)


"He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him." ... You mean like barely-there-biden has done for the last 45+ years????

"Besides, what is he coming back to ?" ... Well, at the pace brain dead biden, heels up harris and the dark donkey man are working, there won't be MUCH to come back to.

"He left the building in disgrace last time." ... Only in the eyes of those who HATE America and want her to fail!!!

"In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working" ... excep if the election wasn't so corrupt, the RIGHTFUL president would have had all that you claim for 2024, woking by mid 2020.

The rest of you comment is just the ignorant babbling of one who hates America and can't wait for her to fail ... such a sick, demented person you are. Pack your bags and move to a country more to your liking instead of destroying THIS country with your insanity, hate and fear.

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 11:03:16   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Wakey wakey.
Trump is not coming back. Wake up.
He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him.
Besides, what is he coming back to ?
He left the building in disgrace last time.
This was so devastating for him he tried to overthrow the country and the election ballot verifications. He claims now to be coming back in 2024.
In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working,
Government helping them, climbing out of the hole Reagan has been digging for 40years.
I don’t see another Republican in office for another forty years as it was last time.
They are a disgrace. They need to be pushed back under the rock they came out from.
I actually feel a bit sorry for the trumpers
now they are unable to move on.
Suspended in time. Trapped in Trump World.
The horrors !
Wakey wakey. br Trump is not coming back. Wake up.... (show quote)



You are a typical projection schemer.

Every word of the post is spot on the issues.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 11:57:12   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Wakey wakey.
Trump is not coming back. Wake up.
He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him.
Besides, what is he coming back to ?
He left the building in disgrace last time.
This was so devastating for him he tried to overthrow the country and the election ballot verifications. He claims now to be coming back in 2024.
In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working,
Government helping them, climbing out of the hole Reagan has been digging for 40years.
I don’t see another Republican in office for another forty years as it was last time.
They are a disgrace. They need to be pushed back under the rock they came out from.
I actually feel a bit sorry for the trumpers
now they are unable to move on.
Suspended in time. Trapped in Trump World.
The horrors !
Wakey wakey. br Trump is not coming back. Wake up.... (show quote)


It is you leftist Trump haters who think Trump might come back. I don't think he will. And NOTHING in my post suggested that he would. Wakey! Wakey! Try readey, readey.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 12:16:58   #
microphor
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Wakey wakey.
Trump is not coming back. Wake up.
He is merely continuing his grift on the fools who believe him.
Besides, what is he coming back to ?
He left the building in disgrace last time.
This was so devastating for him he tried to overthrow the country and the election ballot verifications. He claims now to be coming back in 2024.
In 2024 this economy should be humming along in good shape, with people working,
Government helping them, climbing out of the hole Reagan has been digging for 40years.
I don’t see another Republican in office for another forty years as it was last time.
They are a disgrace. They need to be pushed back under the rock they came out from.
I actually feel a bit sorry for the trumpers
now they are unable to move on.
Suspended in time. Trapped in Trump World.
The horrors !
Wakey wakey. br Trump is not coming back. Wake up.... (show quote)


What has FJB done in last 9 months that improves the lives Americans? Please share your insight and wisdom.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 12:19:12   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
microphor wrote:
What has FJB done in last 9 months that improves the lives Americans? Please share your insight and wisdom.


Just asking that puts you on the cancel list of the leftist nation!

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 13:28:46   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
microphor wrote:
What has FJB done in last 9 months that improves the lives Americans? Please share your insight and wisdom.


The loonie left do not see the truth, they believe whatever their leader tells them to believe. I think they would be down to skin and bone lying starving on the ground saying Biden is the best!! No doubt.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:33:40   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Capt-jack wrote:
The loonie left do not see the truth, they believe whatever their leader tells them to believe. I think they would be down to skin and bone lying starving on the ground saying Biden is the best!! No doubt.


The simple answer is that Biden has done nothing good but those looney leftists you mentioned are in utter denial. He could offer them air to eat and they would thank him, thus your skin and bones description.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 17:15:54   #
microphor
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Just asking that puts you on the cancel list of the leftist nation!


Don't care about leftist nation, I can't be canceled!

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 17:19:00   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
microphor wrote:
Don't care about leftist nation, I can't be canceled!


I'll bet your CNN interview would be canceled! 😂

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 17:25:31   #
woodguru
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
...will never have the guts to admit that Biden is doing harm to the country which might not be repairable; all in the name of getting Trump out of office.

Fill us in, why don't you!!!!!!!


Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of which will never be "fixed"...we will never get back the lost sales and trade relations that will never be totally fixed, even if we get back where we were it won't get us where we should have been had the damage never been done. We will never get back the lost revenues from tax cuts that made no sense in any financial universe.

quote: Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

By george, you seem to get it, that is 100% accurate

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 19:38:22   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
woodguru wrote:
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of which will never be "fixed"...we will never get back the lost sales and trade relations that will never be totally fixed, even if we get back where we were it won't get us where we should have been had the damage never been done. We will never get back the lost revenues from tax cuts that made no sense in any financial universe.

quote: Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

By george, you seem to get it, that is 100% accurate
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of... (show quote)


Word salad. What harm did Trump do to the country. Contrast that with what good Biden has done.

Take all the time you need.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 19:39:37   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
woodguru wrote:
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of which will never be "fixed"...we will never get back the lost sales and trade relations that will never be totally fixed, even if we get back where we were it won't get us where we should have been had the damage never been done. We will never get back the lost revenues from tax cuts that made no sense in any financial universe.

quote: Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

By george, you seem to get it, that is 100% accurate
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of... (show quote)


And don't play BS word games child. Those are the leftist descriptions of Trump, not mine.

Games are stupid.

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 10:33:41   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
woodguru wrote:
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of which will never be "fixed"...we will never get back the lost sales and trade relations that will never be totally fixed, even if we get back where we were it won't get us where we should have been had the damage never been done. We will never get back the lost revenues from tax cuts that made no sense in any financial universe.

quote: Trump was a dictator or a dictator wanna be. Trump was arrogant. Trump was racist and Trump was a misogynist. Trump told thousands of lies. The list is endless all the way to the point of Trump being responsible for the evil of the past! LOL!

By george, you seem to get it, that is 100% accurate
Biden walked into the harm trump had done, much of... (show quote)


You and your wing nuts will be paying $10.00 a gal for gas if you can find it. And this winter you may be cutting down trees for firewood to keep your asses warm. LOL and calling it progress!!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.