One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Breaking: Gov. Greg Abbott Issues Exec Order Banning Vaccine Mandates in Texas, Incuding Private Businesses
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Oct 12, 2021 11:12:24   #
fullspinzoo
 
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-gov-greg-abbott-issues-exec-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-in-texas-including-for-private-businesses/

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 12:39:32   #
Carol Kelly
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-gov-greg-abbott-issues-exec-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-in-texas-including-for-private-businesses/


Everyday I congratulate Gov. Abbott and wish every state had such a strong and creative Governor. Creative that becomes up with so many in Biden’s face plans that work.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 12:51:24   #
Kevyn
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-gov-greg-abbott-issues-exec-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-in-texas-including-for-private-businesses/


His ban holds little water. For any business doing business across state lines such a ban is an unenforceable violation of the interstate commerce clause. It is just a little foot stomping hissyfit for his idiot supporters. Meanwhile his arrogant negligence has contributed to the 70,000 Texans dead of his bungled Covid response.

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 12:56:37   #
Carol Kelly
 
Kevyn wrote:
His ban holds little water. For any business doing business across state lines such a ban is an unenforceable violation of the interstate commerce clause. It is just a little foot stomping hissyfit for his idiot supporters. Meanwhile his arrogant negligence has contributed to the 70,000 Texans dead of his bungled Covid response.


If his ban holds little water, it’s because we’re losing state’s rights and we’ve already fought one war over this. The Constitution plainly allows states the rights to make decisions not covered by the Constitution. Oh yeah, I forgot, we aren’t using our Constitution anymore. What a damned shame.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:08:41   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
 
Kevyn wrote:
His ban holds little water. For any business doing business across state lines such a ban is an unenforceable violation of the interstate commerce clause. It is just a little foot stomping hissyfit for his idiot supporters. Meanwhile his arrogant negligence has contributed to the 70,000 Texans dead of his bungled Covid response.


So, what specifically did the Abbott ban say that violates ICC law?

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:30:36   #
kemmer
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Everyday I congratulate Gov. Abbott and wish every state had such a strong and creative Governor.

😂😂😂😂
Trump tells Abbott to jump and Abbott asks, “How high?”
At least Trump’s other puppet DeSantis occasionally shows a smidgen of independence.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:33:51   #
fullspinzoo
 
Kevyn wrote:
His ban holds little water. For any business doing business across state lines such a ban is an unenforceable violation of the interstate commerce clause. It is just a little foot stomping hissyfit for his idiot supporters. Meanwhile his arrogant negligence has contributed to the 70,000 Texans dead of his bungled Covid response.

I'm pretty sure you can't find a link that backs up your typical bullshit. Only a moron would attempt to display joy, support or confidence in the Biden regime. Promising to bring all Americans home and then leaving them to be beheaded or executed? Pathetic and grounds for. impeachment. Name a few things he's done right...if you can your brain that much. Maybe phone a friend...if you know any?

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 13:49:19   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-gov-greg-abbott-issues-exec-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-in-texas-including-for-private-businesses/


Yes sir, I wouldn’t change my vote for anyone else, he’s doing a great job, from the abortion successful appeal to now the ban on mandatory jab injections. Others have tried to toss their hat in the ring but are realizing that it would be in vain since most can see that he’s looking out for real Texans. If a democrat wins we know that they will try to turn our great state into a $hit whole like oregon and california. I like our open carry, that should scare and discourage leftists from moving and staying here.
Maybe they’ll try to take over a city like our capitol, full of lefties. Evil people are infiltrating our higher positions, like it says in the Bible, 1st Cron 2:55.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 13:53:33   #
fullspinzoo
 
iFrank wrote:
Yes sir, I wouldn’t change my vote for anyone else, he’s doing a great job, from the abortion successful appeal to now the ban on mandatory jab injections. Others have tried to toss their hat in the ring but are realizing that it would be in vain since most can see that he’s looking out for real Texan. If a democrat wins we know that they will try to turn our great state into a $hit whole like oregon and california. I like our open carry, that should scare and discourage leftists from moving and staying here.
Maybe they’ll try to take over a city like our capitol, full of lefties. Evil people are infiltrating our higher positions, like it says in the Bible, 1st Cron 2:55.
Yes sir, I wouldn’t change my vote for anyone else... (show quote)


If things get any worse here, count me in as a new Texan, it's either there or Florida. BTW, love it when I get a little 'Cron'.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 14:05:09   #
iFrank Loc: San Antonio
 
kemmer wrote:
😂😂😂😂
Trump tells Abbott to jump and Abbott asks, “How high?”
At least Trump’s other puppet DeSantis occasionally shows a smidgen of independence.


Don’t be daft, Abbott is in a wheelchair and can’t use his legs, therefore can’t jump. Stop making crap up.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 14:17:41   #
Carol Kelly
 
kemmer wrote:
😂😂😂😂
Trump tells Abbott to jump and Abbott asks, “How high?”
At least Trump’s other puppet DeSantis occasionally shows a smidgen of independence.


You are just so overwhelmed by Trump’s successes that you can’t recover.

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 16:04:24   #
fullspinzoo
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
You are just so overwhelmed by Trump’s successes that you can’t recover.


He doesn't have the gumption or nerve to even acknowledge the many successes.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:29:57   #
kemmer
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
You are just so overwhelmed by Trump’s successes that you can’t recover.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:34:18   #
kemmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
He doesn't have the gumption or nerve to even acknowledge the many successes.

Let’s see how successful he’ll be trying to block the DOJ from giving the House committee all the docs surrounding his January 6th activities. 🙄

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 18:38:21   #
fullspinzoo
 
You've tried everything to destroy this man and NOYHING has worked. All wth nothing but lies. Let's hear some lame excuses for those polls that are beginning to look like the crash of -29.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.