One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Supreme Court to decide if Boston Marathon Bomber should get death penalty...........YES!!!!
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 11, 2021 16:08:40   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.wcvb.com/article/new-supreme-court-term-tsarnaev-death-penalty-case/37859812

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:15:02   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wcvb.com/article/new-supreme-court-term-tsarnaev-death-penalty-case/37859812


I thought that would be called double jeapardy! Should have already been killed!!

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:18:45   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
I thought that would be called double jeapardy! Should have already been killed!!


Agree!! We're wasting money to keep this murderer alive..

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 16:23:07   #
pegw
 
The original plan of the Boston Marathon bomber was to place those bomb at the place we usually stand for the 4th of July fireworks. I came close to be either injured or killed. The bomber didn't show any remorse or emotions in his trial. Rotting away in a prison seems too be too good for him.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:25:45   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
pegw wrote:
The original plan of the Boston Marathon bomber was to place those bomb at the place we usually stand for the 4th of July fireworks. I came close to be either injured or killed. The bomber didn't show any remorse or emotions in his trial. Rotting away in a prison seems too be too good for him.


I'm glad you are ok, pegw!...So you're for death penalty?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:40:25   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
I never have been for the death penalty and I will never be for the death penalty. If they are really deserving of the worst we can give them because they gave us the worst they could give us, then we have a right to deprive them of the right to ever mix in society with us ever again. Life without parole in solitary.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:41:22   #
pegw
 
Yes and no. My reason for the death penalty is that the murderer is too dangerous to live. This guy put a bomb next to a little kid. I am not sure about this guy, and my feelings are personal, not very impartial.
.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 16:44:19   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
pegw wrote:
Yes and no. My reason for the death penalty is that the murderer is too dangerous to live. I am not sure about this guy, and my feelings are personal, not very impartial.
.


He and his brother killed 3 people and seriously injured 260 others..He almost injured/ killed you.... How can you not be for this POS to die?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:54:33   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I never have been for the death penalty and I will never be for the death penalty. If they are really deserving of the worst we can give them because they gave us the worst they could give us, then we have a right to deprive them of the right to ever mix in society with us ever again. Life without parole in solitary.


And who will pay for him to sit in solitary??? American taxpayers, that's who..

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:55:48   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Public hanging should be brought back..

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 17:13:25   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wcvb.com/article/new-supreme-court-term-tsarnaev-death-penalty-case/37859812


Well, he most likely already has three votes on his side and perhaps four depending on what the ones who own Roberts tell him to do.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 17:17:33   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wcvb.com/article/new-supreme-court-term-tsarnaev-death-penalty-case/37859812


That should never have been a question. In other words, he should have been reduced to worm food long ago.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 17:33:48   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Agree!! We're wasting money to keep this murderer alive..


The appeal process needs to be streamlined. It takes way too long

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 17:48:12   #
son of witless
 
proud republican wrote:
Public hanging should be brought back..


Capital punishment back in Shakespearean England was public and gruesome. Drawing and quartering was for traitors.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 18:23:17   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wcvb.com/article/new-supreme-court-term-tsarnaev-death-penalty-case/37859812


First my thinking was YES kill the SOB... but a bit of thinking, if all I want is revenge, what could be worse then life in Super Max, in the desert.. a diet of rice and raisins while he peeks at cacti once a day for all his life..

Killing by bomb is such a cowardly tactic.. alway infuriates me..

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.