One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Animal Conversation
Oct 11, 2021 12:49:59   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 





Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:01:05   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:


No need to badger me into having a good day today, Aunti! I'm getting paid to respond to you today while sitting at home!!🤑

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:06:04   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
No need to badger me into having a good day today, Aunti! I'm getting paid to respond to you today while sitting at home!!🤑


A definite sparkle and shine way to spend Monday!

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 13:11:59   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
AuntiE wrote:


LOL

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:35:49   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
A definite sparkle and shine way to spend Monday!


Gonna have to work on the sparkle and shine part a bit. It rained last night, and our "security team" who will move the earth to protect us has moved quite a bit of earth into the house.
I reckon I'm gonna have to turn on the vacuum this time to make the lines right on the carpet.😁

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:38:32   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
Gonna have to work on the sparkle and shine part a bit. It rained last night, and our "security team" who will move the earth to protect us has moved quite a bit of earth into the house.
I reckon I'm gonna have to turn on the vacuum this time to make the lines right on the carpet.😁


You have not taught the security team to wipe their paws?Bad bad dad!

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 14:20:02   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
You have not taught the security team to wipe their paws?Bad bad dad!


See my avatar. THAT is Deputy Fife!!
We only allow him to carry one tooth.....in his pocket.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 14:59:48   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
See my avatar. THAT is Deputy Fife!!
We only allow him to carry one tooth.....in his pocket.


I heard it looked like..



Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:33:28   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
I heard it looked like..


You think we're gonna give that idiot a pointed one?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:38:11   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
You think we're gonna give that idiot a pointed one?


He is security. He needs a weapon!

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:47:04   #
Rose42
 
AuntiE wrote:



Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 16:14:29   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
AuntiE wrote:
He is security. He needs a weapon!


He has lethal gas! He just needs to learn time, and place....

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 17:09:31   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
archie bunker wrote:
He has lethal gas! He just needs to learn time, and place....



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.