One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
A View From the Right About the Left
Oct 11, 2021 11:42:39   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist about Leftists:

1. Leftists have a false understanding of humanity.

2. Their watchword is "nondiscrimination" in all things: Race, Culture, Societies, Individuals, Intelligence, Behaviors, Mobs, Morals, Laws, etc.

3. They have an obsessive belief in Utopian ideals.

4. Leftists are willing to employ terrorism, lying, bias,rioting and property destruction, and even murder to achieve their ends.

5. They strongly believe in Collectivism: Socialism and Communism, even if there is historical proof of their many failures to create a happy life for the citizenry.

6. Leftists have an insatiable drive for money and power over the nation and its people, and want to rewrite our Constitution to their way of thinking.

7. They have a deep hatred of the wealthy in our society and support equalization actions, i.e. let's all be poor! Oh! But not them! Not the Elites!

8. Leftist ideals blind them to common sense, and foresight into ultimate consequences of their policies.

9. They possess "verbal verbosity" in Sowell's term, talking themselves, and many others, out of rational thinking.

10. Leftists are extremely loyal to their movement, and parrot the party line incessantly, whether the line is good or bad for the people.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 12:54:24   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
manning5 wrote:
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist about Leftists:

1. Leftists have a false understanding of humanity.

2. Their watchword is "nondiscrimination" in all things: Race, Culture, Societies, Individuals, Intelligence, Behaviors, Mobs, Morals, Laws, etc.

3. They have an obsessive belief in Utopian ideals.

4. Leftists are willing to employ terrorism, lying, bias,rioting and property destruction, and even murder to achieve their ends.

5. They strongly believe in Collectivism: Socialism and Communism, even if there is historical proof of their many failures to create a happy life for the citizenry.

6. Leftists have an insatiable drive for money and power over the nation and its people, and want to rewrite our Constitution to their way of thinking.

7. They have a deep hatred of the wealthy in our society and support equalization actions, i.e. let's all be poor! Oh! But not them! Not the Elites!

8. Leftist ideals blind them to common sense, and foresight into ultimate consequences of their policies.

9. They possess "verbal verbosity" in Sowell's term, talking themselves, and many others, out of rational thinking.

10. Leftists are extremely loyal to their movement, and parrot the party line incessantly, whether the line is good or bad for the people.
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist... (show quote)


As always, spot on old wise one!!👍👏👏👏👏

Ever notice how the leftists here think they'll be exempt from the misery that the government they want will impart on all of us? They seem to think that only those who disagree with them will suffer. They won't be eating their own pets to stay alive, they'll be eating ours, and staying fat and happy while we suffer.
They don't consider what happens when we run out of pets for them to eat. They think the government they love so much will take care of them because they are on their side. Pfffffftttt!!
Before you know it, the leftists will be trying to figure out how to kill their friends for a squishy potato, while the government they demanded eats Filet Mignon.
Buncha dumbasses!

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:02:09   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
archie bunker wrote:
As always, spot on old wise one!!👍👏👏👏👏

Ever notice how the leftists here think they'll be exempt from the misery that the government they want will impart on all of us? They seem to think that only those who disagree with them will suffer. They won't be eating their own pets to stay alive, they'll be eating ours, and staying fat and happy while we suffer.
They don't consider what happens when we run out of pets for them to eat. They think the government they love so much will take care of them because they are on their side. Pfffffftttt!!
Before you know it, the leftists will be trying to figure out how to kill their friends for a squishy potato, while the government they demanded eats Filet Mignon.
Buncha dumbasses!
As always, spot on old wise one!!👍👏👏👏👏 br ... (show quote)


Right on, Arch!

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 13:03:02   #
skyrider
 
manning5 wrote:
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist about Leftists:

1. Leftists have a false understanding of humanity.

2. Their watchword is "nondiscrimination" in all things: Race, Culture, Societies, Individuals, Intelligence, Behaviors, Mobs, Morals, Laws, etc.

3. They have an obsessive belief in Utopian ideals.

4. Leftists are willing to employ terrorism, lying, bias,rioting and property destruction, and even murder to achieve their ends.

5. They strongly believe in Collectivism: Socialism and Communism, even if there is historical proof of their many failures to create a happy life for the citizenry.

6. Leftists have an insatiable drive for money and power over the nation and its people, and want to rewrite our Constitution to their way of thinking.

7. They have a deep hatred of the wealthy in our society and support equalization actions, i.e. let's all be poor! Oh! But not them! Not the Elites!

8. Leftist ideals blind them to common sense, and foresight into ultimate consequences of their policies.

9. They possess "verbal verbosity" in Sowell's term, talking themselves, and many others, out of rational thinking.

10. Leftists are extremely loyal to their movement, and parrot the party line incessantly, whether the line is good or bad for the people.
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist... (show quote)


As usual Manning, a well put statement of the truth.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 13:09:58   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
Number eleven seems to be that Leftists are world-class opportunists. Any situation that occurs is seized upon and twisted around hard to benefit their cause.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:11:41   #
PLT Sarge Loc: Alabama
 
manning5 wrote:
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist about Leftists:

1. Leftists have a false understanding of humanity.

2. Their watchword is "nondiscrimination" in all things: Race, Culture, Societies, Individuals, Intelligence, Behaviors, Mobs, Morals, Laws, etc.

3. They have an obsessive belief in Utopian ideals.

4. Leftists are willing to employ terrorism, lying, bias,rioting and property destruction, and even murder to achieve their ends.

5. They strongly believe in Collectivism: Socialism and Communism, even if there is historical proof of their many failures to create a happy life for the citizenry.

6. Leftists have an insatiable drive for money and power over the nation and its people, and want to rewrite our Constitution to their way of thinking.

7. They have a deep hatred of the wealthy in our society and support equalization actions, i.e. let's all be poor! Oh! But not them! Not the Elites!

8. Leftist ideals blind them to common sense, and foresight into ultimate consequences of their policies.

9. They possess "verbal verbosity" in Sowell's term, talking themselves, and many others, out of rational thinking.

10. Leftists are extremely loyal to their movement, and parrot the party line incessantly, whether the line is good or bad for the people.
Here are ten thoughts from a Conservative Rightist... (show quote)


Very good summary as always.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 16:32:58   #
PLT Sarge Loc: Alabama
 
archie bunker wrote:
As always, spot on old wise one!!👍👏👏👏👏

Ever notice how the leftists here think they'll be exempt from the misery that the government they want will impart on all of us? They seem to think that only those who disagree with them will suffer. They won't be eating their own pets to stay alive, they'll be eating ours, and staying fat and happy while we suffer.
They don't consider what happens when we run out of pets for them to eat. They think the government they love so much will take care of them because they are on their side. Pfffffftttt!!
Before you know it, the leftists will be trying to figure out how to kill their friends for a squishy potato, while the government they demanded eats Filet Mignon.
Buncha dumbasses!
As always, spot on old wise one!!👍👏👏👏👏 br ... (show quote)


I have pondered the same. All I can figure is they think they are special. Growing up if someone had a learning disability we would say they were special. Still holds true today. A lot of Forrest Gumps out there.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 16:44:26   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
manning5 wrote:
Number eleven seems to be that Leftists are world-class opportunists. Any situation that occurs is seized upon and twisted around hard to benefit their cause.


Thanks guys for your positive comments!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.