One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
This information just now came out pertaining to the DOJ memorandum getting the FBI to stop concerned and enraged parents from speaking out
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
Oct 11, 2021 00:35:17   #
2bltap Loc: Move to the Mainland
 
Talk about Fascism, Socialism, Marxism and above all Communism! What else can anyone here call the actions of this faux administration. All I will say is that when it comes to our children and their education, health and wellbeing these "A"holes have already met their match and Im being very serious here about this. These punks can stand by to stand by!!!!!!!
Mike
https://youtu.be/f59gu0NYvs8

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 00:54:03   #
kemmer
 
2bltap wrote:
Talk about Fascism, Socialism, Marxism and above all Communism! What else can anyone here call the actions of this faux administration. All I will say is that when it comes to our children and their education, health and wellbeing these "A"holes have already met their match and Im being very serious here about this. These punks can stand by to stand by!!!!!!!
Mike
https://youtu.be/f59gu0NYvs8

hahahahaha..... Josh Hawley, who gave the go-ahead to the attack on the Capitol January 6th? Seriously?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 02:39:49   #
Kevyn
 
2bltap wrote:
Talk about Fascism, Socialism, Marxism and above all Communism! What else can anyone here call the actions of this faux administration. All I will say is that when it comes to our children and their education, health and wellbeing these "A"holes have already met their match and Im being very serious here about this. These punks can stand by to stand by!!!!!!!
Mike
https://youtu.be/f59gu0NYvs8

People can go to school board meetings and voice their opinions. What they can’t do is threaten and intimidate school officials. This stuff isn’t that tough to figure out. And it is far from fascism to hold those making terrorist threats and disrupting meetings accountable.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 06:17:40   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
People can go to school board meetings and voice their opinions. What they can’t do is threaten and intimidate school officials. This stuff isn’t that tough to figure out. And it is far from fascism to hold those making terrorist threats and disrupting meetings accountable.



You're right....strait up ass kickings without a word said, none needed.

Action and reaction..... they have been made aware that any further douche bag actions not condoned or in the best interest of their children will result in a reaction...... thats not a threat, thats a promise.... so if you and your merry band of girly men and gender confused morons step between us and our children it will bring a reaction you will regret....cross that line of morality we have drawn you fail to understand we will without hesitation make good on that promise and eliminate you and anyone else we deemed a threat to our children..... we decide that, not you......... and thats a promise.

I suggest you blink and slink away. ............. your move.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 07:51:40   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
People can go to school board meetings and voice their opinions. What they can’t do is threaten and intimidate school officials. This stuff isn’t that tough to figure out. And it is far from fascism to hold those making terrorist threats and disrupting meetings accountable.


And people rarely commit acts of violence. And it is a local matter - not federal.

Unfortunately, leftist ilk such as you believe disagreeing is 'threatening'.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 09:13:05   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Kevyn wrote:
People can go to school board meetings and voice their opinions. What they can’t do is threaten and intimidate school officials. This stuff isn’t that tough to figure out. And it is far from fascism to hold those making terrorist threats and disrupting meetings accountable.


Especially if they are Conservative Republicans with jobs.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 09:13:56   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
You're right....strait up ass kickings without a word said, none needed.

Action and reaction..... they have been made aware that any further douche bag actions not condoned or in the best interest of their children will result in a reaction...... thats not a threat, thats a promise.... so if you and your merry band of girly men and gender confused morons step between us and our children it will bring a reaction you will regret....cross that line of morality we have drawn you fail to understand we will without hesitation make good on that promise and eliminate you and anyone else we deemed a threat to our children..... we decide that, not you......... and thats a promise.

I suggest you blink and slink away. ............. your move.
You're right....strait up ass kickings without a w... (show quote)


Slither, not slink. Get it right. Think reptilian aliens.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 11:03:50   #
kemmer
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Especially if they are Conservative Republicans with jobs.

Demographics say conservative Republicans (read: trumpists) are mostly not college educated and are trying to force teachers to teach their own uninformed prejudices and misinformation.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 11:19:00   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
hahahahaha..... Josh Hawley, who gave the go-ahead to the attack on the Capitol January 6th? Seriously?


Let's go down there and make our voices heard, peacefully and patriotically. Your translation, attack!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 11:40:55   #
Kevyn
 
Weewillynobeerspilly wrote:
You're right....strait up ass kickings without a word said, none needed.

Action and reaction..... they have been made aware that any further douche bag actions not condoned or in the best interest of their children will result in a reaction...... thats not a threat, thats a promise.... so if you and your merry band of girly men and gender confused morons step between us and our children it will bring a reaction you will regret....cross that line of morality we have drawn you fail to understand we will without hesitation make good on that promise and eliminate you and anyone else we deemed a threat to our children..... we decide that, not you......... and thats a promise.

I suggest you blink and slink away. ............. your move.
You're right....strait up ass kickings without a w... (show quote)


Or we just have violence threatening whack jobs locked up, and put their spawn in loving foster care until they get out.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 11:46:02   #
kemmer
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Let's go down there and make our voices heard, peacefully and patriotically.

And that’s exactly what happened, right? 😂

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 13:42:16   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
Or we just have violence threatening whack jobs locked up, and put their spawn in loving foster care until they get out.


That would put the majority of you ELWNJ in a new home......

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 21:15:42   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
And that’s exactly what happened, right? 😂


For 99% there, yes.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 22:24:26   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Kevyn wrote:
Or we just have violence threatening whack jobs locked up, and put their spawn in loving foster care until they get out.



Shut up, step up........ try it and ill be drinking whatever i want from unused paperweight you call a skull.

You talk like your typical instigating coward of a Democrat. ... run lil girl, run.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 22:27:14   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
And that’s exactly what happened, right? 😂




Shut up..... you took a knee and became some hairy backed mans wife ...... nobody respects you or your opinion.

Bow down, obviously its in you.....literally.

Follower! !!

Reply
Page 1 of 5 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.